• filter:
  • 1123124125126 127
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Possibly we should wait to see what they come up with. Sony points never did me any good anyway. I just had fun filling in the blanks and watching the total grow. Then pissing and moaning during the yearly purge.

rated:
7/23: Winning Spin ID: KP0196894

Wednesday = QUIRKY PERSONALITY
Thursday = COMPUTER JARGON
Friday = VAGUELY FAMILIAR

http://www.wheeloffortune.com/puzzle

rated:
Has anyone ever done the math? I'm wondering if the Sony card really is a good deal? I have one that gives me 1% back to use in their store, but I rarely use it guessing everything is overpriced there, so instead I use the Chase card that gives 1% Cash Back.

rated:
it use to be a great deal....10pt for WOF, 10pt for updating wish list, 10 pt for bonus clue or something or another, dvd/bluray registration points, 3x food purchases, points for movies (stub and game=450 pts). Now most of those bonuses are gone.....I've gotten 3 ps3 bundle packs, controller, and sound system from using it. Gonna cash out this last time since wof is going away and possibly canceling the card and use my airline miles card. 

rated:
7/24: Winning Spin ID: DR5925426

rated:
imperialto said:   it use to be a great deal....10pt for WOF, 10pt for updating wish list, 10 pt for bonus clue or something or another, dvd/bluray registration points, 3x food purchases, points for movies (stub and game=450 pts). Now most of those bonuses are gone.....I've gotten 3 ps3 bundle packs, controller, and sound system from using it. Gonna cash out this last time since wof is going away and possibly canceling the card and use my airline miles card. 
  They did some strange things along the way. In the fall of 2010 they cut the Jeopardy game bonus from 25 to 20 points, added a second Jeopardy question for 20 points, and raised the WOF game bonus from 10 to 20 points. At the end of May,  2011, they ended the Jeopardy bonus points completely. The WOF bonus dropped back to 10 points two months later. The WOF 25th Anniversary bonus was dropped in September.

rated:
7/25: Winning Spin ID: MS7492650

rated:
Week of July 28 Thru August 1 Studio Theme:
"Girlfriend Getaways"
(March 24-28 Episodes)

rated:
Monday- Complimentary Upgrade
Tuesday - Back Pedaling
Wednesday - Taking Flight
Thursday - Jacuzzi Bubbles
Friday - Business Savvy

http://www.wheeloffortune.com/puzzle 

rated:
Monday's winning spin id = DB71446633

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1123124125126 127
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014