• filter:
  • 180 81 828384127
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
July 23: Take a Bow (Air September 23,2010)

rated:
July 22: Wiggle Room (Air March 3)

Program Note:
Week of July 25-29 Studio Theme:
"Vacation of a Lifetime"
(Summer Repeat, Air March 21-25)

rated:
July 25: Public Walkway (Air March 21)

rated:
July 26: Gigabytes (Air March 22)

rated:
That didn't work in the puzzle I had on Sony rewards. What worked was:

Gorgeous Bouquet

from 3/23/11

rated:
Sams1997: You Right! I Was Did Not Look This Week Program Info.
Also This Friday WILL AIR Another Bonus Studio Theme -
"Great American Cities"(Which Air March 4)

rated:
Puzzle Solution....AS YOU WISH
SPIN ID: NP7296853

rated:
July 28: Kid Stuff (Air March 25)

rated:
Puzzle Solution...LOUD OVATION

rated:
Just received this email:

"Dear Sony Card Wheel Watchers Club Member,

We would like to thank you for playing the Daily Bonus Puzzle. Beginning August 1, 2011, Sony Card members will no longer receive double Points for solving the Daily Bonus Puzzle. Unfortunately, this promotion has now ended. Don't worry - as a Wheel Watchers Club member, you will still receive 10 Points for each puzzle solved!

We appreciate your loyalty and value your participation in the Wheel Watchers Club. We are dedicated to providing you with an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Stay tuned - new site activities will be SPINNING your way in no time!

Warm Regards,
Wheel Watchers Club"

rated:
There is a new (recycled) Flashback posted today.

Q; What did Pat say when the contestant incorrectly guessed the puzzle as "A Group of Pill Pushers?"

A: Goodnight, everyone!

Also, an announcement that the next Flashback will be posted on Monday, August 1.

rated:
They are testing the patience of card members.. how low they can go before everyone cancels the card!!

rated:
Just be happy they haven't eliminated it completely. Sorry for the bump.

rated:
miserTen said:   They are testing the patience of card members.. how low they can go before everyone cancels the card!!

Some people might actually use it to buy stuff with to earn points... you know, kinda like a credit card...

rated:
Program Note:
Week of August 1-5 Studio Theme:
"Wheel Around the World"
(Summer Repeat, Air November 29 Thru December 3,2010)
Quote For All SonyCard Member:
Hold Your Card, Don't Cancel. Something Happen This Fall.

rated:
skarydrunkguy said:   miserTen said:   They are testing the patience of card members.. how low they can go before everyone cancels the card!!

Some people might actually use it to buy stuff with to earn points... you know, kinda like a credit card...

Maybe, but with other cards you get back much more. Sony gives the lowest incentives, only worth using it if you purchase Sony items.

rated:
August 1: CHEMICAL FORMULA (Air November 29,2010)

rated:
Don't forget to update your wishlist - I got 40 points for doing that today.

rated:
Almost every card I have has same or better offer, plus the points can be used for things other than overpriced Sony stuff.. so for me utility of card is gone.. For others who were happy with buying stuff to earn points.. let them be..

skarydrunkguy said:   miserTen said:   They are testing the patience of card members.. how low they can go before everyone cancels the card!!

rated:
Flashback
Question: What did Vanna wear when she received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
Answer: Pants and a jacket

rated:
Notice that the 'Wheel of Fortune 25th Anniversary Question' was also downgraded from 20pts to 10pts....

I'm surprised the 'SonyRewards.com Wish List Update' stayed at 40pts....wait till next month...

The weekly average for points now stands at:
70pts w/SpinID [(5x10) + 10 + (40/4)]
20pts wo/SpinID [10 + (40/4)]

rated:
tonight's winning spin id = BP2838213
belonging to Betty P
from Indiana
who won a trip to Belize worth $8152

rated:
August 2: Former Boyfriend (Air November 30,2010)

rated:
August 3: No Question About It
(Air December 1,2010)

rated:
August 4: Vivid Dream
(Air December 2,2010)

rated:
August 5:Awkward Phase (Studio Theme: America's Game, Air June 7)
Program Note:
Week of August 8-12 Studio Theme:
"Road Trip"
(Summer Repeat)

rated:
August 8: SOLID PROOF
(Air April 11)

rated:
Flashback... Pat needed to give his voice a rest

rated:
As of Aug. 1 I stopped receiving double points for playing as a cardholder. I have emailed Sony, waiting for a response. You may want to notice to see if this has happened to you as well.

rated:
nicklendime said:   As of Aug. 1 I stopped receiving double points for playing as a cardholder. I have emailed Sony, waiting for a response. You may want to notice to see if this has happened to you as well.Happening to everyone. It was posted here and the mailed you (only if you signed up to their mails).

So that's it for me, gonna wait until my bonus points and credit purchases show up and cancel both of our Sony cards. They also start to act like a rebate company, now I have to bug them every time because the points/credit do not show up; they even deny receiving the receipt and make me mail that again.

rated:
August 9:JOGGING IN PLACE
(Air April 12)

rated:
Puzzle Solution...WORD TO THE WISE

rated:
August 11:Humble Beginnings (Air April 15)
Program Note:
This Friday Will Air This Studio Theme:
"America's Game" (Air June 8)

rated:
Puzzle Solution...HUGE EGO

rated:
Program Note:
Week of August 15-19 Studio Theme:
"Spring Fling"
(Summer Repeat, Original Air March 28 Thru April 1)

rated:
August 15: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (Air March 28)

rated:
Flashback...Houston, TX

rated:
August 16: A Sign From Above (Air March 29)

rated:
winning spin id = CB3580193
belonging to Candace B
from New Hampshire

who won a trip to Hawaii valued @ $9958!!!

rated:
Puzzle Solution... LAUGH IT OFF
SPIN ID: EO00850

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 180 81 828384127
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014