• filter:
  • 199 100 101102103126
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
September 5: GREAT CHOICE (Thanks katiebar)
(March 14 Episode)

rated:
winning spin id = WL4041558
belonging to Wayne L
who won a trip to Barbados valued at $6900

sorry late again: lots of h.w. for both the kids and us parents for the 1st day back to school. 10th grade is going 2b a heard year for them and even harder 4 us 2 help them w/ the h.w.
thank goodness for the internet! Back to school today was busy 4 all of us, even though the kids were the ones that went to school during the day!

rated:
September 6: LOOK OUT BELOW (Thanks katiebar)
(March 15 Episode)

rated:
kevinyt said:   September 6: LOOK OUT BELOW (Thanks katiebar)
(March 15 Episode)

I appreciate you posting these daily and forgive me for being weird, but if you're going to post them up to 6 hours before they are available to be played, why not post all of the ones that you know of going forward? I mean, if you aren't going to verify that they're correct and you already know the puzzle answers for the replays, it's annoying to get a topic update before I can actually enter the answer.

Thanks.

rated:
WOW! Let's define "unappreciative"! Not good enough for you to be provided with all the answers? Really?? STFU. You do not deserve the benefit of this simple kindness provided for you. Not good enough? Go somewhere else!

rated:
WOW! Let's define "HARSH"!

Please play nicely boys!!

rated:
Kids, really. Just a little respect and appreciation goes a long way. Everyone take a step back and say thanks and sorry...

dougneb, you might want to try a message like that in a private message first next time... or maybe just a little lighter tone. Or unsubscribe to alerts (or set that for once a day).

and mrbonkers, while many may have thought what you said, we didn't say it (nor would we have used the same, counterproductive words).

Back on topic, I appreciate the answers, no matter when (or by whom) they are posted. I normally do them in the evening, while my other half is busy with "things"... and I can get on the computer. and I neglect to GREEN everyone, but we all they don't really count for anything anyways....LOL!!!

THANKS!

rated:
mrbonkers said:   WOW! Let's define "unappreciative"! Not good enough for you to be provided with all the answers? Really?? STFU. You do not deserve the benefit of this simple kindness provided for you. Not good enough? Go somewhere else!

Awesome! I knew I would get a response like this and I love to read them. If you look back, I also provide puzzle answers after I verify they are correct. Really?? Do you kiss mrsbonkers or mrbonkers2 with that mouth? Relax, Francis.

To everyone else, sorry for the second unnecessary thread bump of the day and the 3+ extra it may have caused.

rated:
wow....just read everyone's messages
OMG ...rough crowd here! anyway,

winning spin id = LO6489393
belonging to Lisa O
who won a trip to Hawaii valued at $6110

congrats!!! take me w/u!!!! lol

rated:
To Everyone! Less Then Week and The Half Away From The New Episode Of "Wheel of Fortune".
Stay Cool All! It's Ralex.

rated:
Bonus Puzzle ... KID BROTHER

rated:
winning spin id = JD2237251
belonging to John D
who won a trip to the Dominican Republic

rated:
Week of September 10-14 Studio Theme:
"America's Game"
(Re-Air March 5-9)
Viewer Alert:
a) Check Local Listing In Most CBS Station Market Due To Air U.S. Open Men's Tennis Championship
b) If "Wheel of Fortune" Local Broadcast In Cincinnati,Baltimore,San Diego and Bay Area.
Check Local Listing Because Kick off Is After 7pm Local Time.

rated:
September 10: WIND-UP TOY
(March 5 Episode)

rated:
winning spin id = LV4779419
belonging to Lisa V.
who won a trip to Hawaii

sorry so late but I had a meeting earlier tonight....yawn; nite!

rated:
Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wheel of Fortune Bonus Round Puzzle Solution

PRO BOWLER

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/wof

rated:
winning spin id = JH7269809
belonging to James H
who won a trip to China valued at $7000

rated:
September 12: Tackle Box
(March 7 Episode)

rated:
Winning spin id ED9092376
Belonging to Elaine D
Who won a Carribean vacation valued at $7500

rated:
September 13: Living Proof (Thanks Katiebar)
(March 8 Episode)
Good News For Every One!
Will Have New Season,New Episode Of "Wheel of Fortune" Begin Monday.

rated:
Winning spin id = NE2462415
Belonging to Nick E
Who won a trip to central america valued at $6000

rated:
Friday, September 14, 2012

WICKER CHAIR

Thanks Katie!

rated:
Friday, September 14, 2012

WICKER CHAIR

rated:
cool....u guys BOTH posted at the same exact time! Couldn't do that again, even if we tried! LOL

winning spin id = LR5450954
belonging to Lyle R
who won a trip to Aruba!

FYI: I cannot post Monday and Tuesday nights due to the Jewish Holiday. So if anyone else can post this info, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance....
And happy new year to those who celebrate it!

rated:
Week of September 17-21 Studio Theme:
"Spa Getaway" (Seasom Premiere)

rated:
September 17, 2012

WORTH THE WAIT

rated:
Winning Spin-Id = DF9584137
Who won $5000

No more trip prizes?

rated:
njfw said:   Winning Spin-Id = DF9584137
Who won $5000

No more trip prizes?

I'd take $5k cash over a trip to vietnam worth $9k any day of the week and twice on Sunday. They probably had too many people asking for the cash equivalent - or maybe got tired of dealing with trip booking logistics... either way, I hope it stays as cash, and that i win it soon!

rated:
skarydrunkguy said:   njfw said:   Winning Spin-Id = DF9584137
Who won $5000

No more trip prizes?

I'd take $5k cash over a trip to vietnam worth $9k any day of the week and twice on Sunday. They probably had too many people asking for the cash equivalent - or maybe got tired of dealing with trip booking logistics... either way, I hope it stays as cash, and that i win it soon!

And depending on the circumstances, I'd take a trip over cash. Haven't had a vacation longer than 4 days since 2003, and haven't been on an overnight trip since 2007 (family / caretaker issues).

Some places i would have never thought of going to would be AMAZING... like Vietnam. And others would be PURE moneymakers for me (with enough advance notice, I would take "gray - market" items to "trade". As an example... take 200 pairs of Levi's with you next time you go to Egypt / Saudi / or similar.... you can trade them for 6 to 10 times what you paid...

rated:
Tuesday, September 18, 2012

EXACTLY ALIKE

rated:
Spin I.D. ... BB0022089

rated:
Wednesday, September 19, 2012

GLOBAL PHENOMENON

rated:
Wednesday:

Winning Spin-Id = RC1508583
Who won $5000

rated:
Thursday, September 20, 2012

HIKING PATH

rated:
Winning Spin-Id = TK6752780
Who won $5000

rated:
September 21, 2012

LIGHTHOUSE

rated:
Winning spin id = DN0505306
who won $5000 cash! CONGRATS!!!

rated:
Week of September 24-28 Studio Theme:
"Wheel Around The World"

rated:
Monday, September 24, 2012

HIGH INCOME

rated:
Winning spin id .... DS5281238
who won $5K

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 199 100 101102103126
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014