• filter:
  • 1125126 127 128129
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Possibly we should wait to see what they come up with. Sony points never did me any good anyway. I just had fun filling in the blanks and watching the total grow. Then pissing and moaning during the yearly purge.

rated:
7/23: Winning Spin ID: KP0196894

Wednesday = QUIRKY PERSONALITY
Thursday = COMPUTER JARGON
Friday = VAGUELY FAMILIAR

http://www.wheeloffortune.com/puzzle

rated:
Has anyone ever done the math? I'm wondering if the Sony card really is a good deal? I have one that gives me 1% back to use in their store, but I rarely use it guessing everything is overpriced there, so instead I use the Chase card that gives 1% Cash Back.

rated:
it use to be a great deal....10pt for WOF, 10pt for updating wish list, 10 pt for bonus clue or something or another, dvd/bluray registration points, 3x food purchases, points for movies (stub and game=450 pts). Now most of those bonuses are gone.....I've gotten 3 ps3 bundle packs, controller, and sound system from using it. Gonna cash out this last time since wof is going away and possibly canceling the card and use my airline miles card. 

rated:
7/24: Winning Spin ID: DR5925426

rated:
imperialto said:   it use to be a great deal....10pt for WOF, 10pt for updating wish list, 10 pt for bonus clue or something or another, dvd/bluray registration points, 3x food purchases, points for movies (stub and game=450 pts). Now most of those bonuses are gone.....I've gotten 3 ps3 bundle packs, controller, and sound system from using it. Gonna cash out this last time since wof is going away and possibly canceling the card and use my airline miles card. 
  They did some strange things along the way. In the fall of 2010 they cut the Jeopardy game bonus from 25 to 20 points, added a second Jeopardy question for 20 points, and raised the WOF game bonus from 10 to 20 points. At the end of May,  2011, they ended the Jeopardy bonus points completely. The WOF bonus dropped back to 10 points two months later. The WOF 25th Anniversary bonus was dropped in September.
 

rated:
7/25: Winning Spin ID: MS7492650

rated:
Week of July 28 Thru August 1 Studio Theme:
"Girlfriend Getaways"
(March 24-28 Episodes)

rated:
Monday- Complimentary Upgrade
Tuesday - Back Pedaling
Wednesday - Taking Flight
Thursday - Jacuzzi Bubbles
Friday - Business Savvy


http://www.wheeloffortune.com/puzzle 

rated:
Monday's winning spin id = DB71446633

rated:
7/29: Winning Spin ID: NM4358791

rated:
Winning spin ID, Wednesday, 7/30 = BT1203852 

rated:
7/31: Winning Spin ID: SB6070606

rated:
Friday, 8/1/14, Winning Spin ID = RG0349727

rated:
sams1997 said:   Friday, 8/1/14, Winning Spin ID = RG0349727
  LOL

rated:
Has anyone played the Wheel of Fortune Game on Banquet frozen dinner boxes? I don't quite understand how it works
Banquet.com/WheelOfFortune
 

rated:
Out of Pocket

rated:
Agains, Beginning This Point, Is Good For SonyRewards Member With Cardholders of SonyCard with VISA, or PlaystationsCard With VISA, Issue by CapitalOne.

Week of August 4-8 Studio Theme:
"Southern Hospitality"
(October 7-11,2013 Episode)

For Bonus Puzzle:
Mon: OUT OF POCKET
Tues: OAK PLANK
Wed: AVID HOCKEY FAN
Thurs: WOODEN BUNK BEDS
Fri: MURKY WATER

Viewers Notes: Check Listings For This Thursday and Friday In Select Market Airing Local NFL Pre-Season Game.

rated:
Well, it's been a good run: https://www.wheeloffortune.com/wwc-update
Wheel of Fortune said: You can continue earning Sony Rewards Points with Wheel until August 5, 2014. After that, you can still play the Bonus Round Puzzle, but until we announce the new rewards you’ll be playing for bragging rights only. You can also continue to redeem your Sony Rewards Points through March 31, 2015. However, if you have a valid Sony Card or PlayStation Credit Card linked to your Sony Rewards account, then your Sony Rewards Points, including those earned in the Wheel Watchers Club, will expire five years from the end of the calendar month in which you earned them. If you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQs.

 

rated:
is anyone planning to continue adding the wheel watcher club IDs daily?  I can't watch at 7:00 and find that info useful...

rated:
8/4: Winning Spin ID: RL00783

rated:
skarydrunkguy said:   is anyone planning to continue adding the wheel watcher club IDs daily?  I can't watch at 7:00 and find that info useful...
If no one posts then just look it up online -- other websites:
http://www.wheeloffortunesolutions.com/spinid.html 
http://www.imawheelwatcher.com 

rated:
Last day. Enjoy. (Well, for points.)

rated:
See their latest thing?

Introducing Wheel Bingo! Use the free downloadable board to play along with friends, family... If one of the Wheel graphics featured on your board comes into play while tuning in, mark that space. Continue playing along until you get five in a row, and then shout "B–I–N–G–O!"

Looks like no points for playing though...

rated:
8/5: Winning Spin ID: CF3941927

rated:
Marko50 said:   Last day. Enjoy. (Well, for points.)
  I'm at 3497 points, so I was counting on 10 more points today to push me over 3500. Nope, no points being awarded today.

rated:
Quote: To start, as of August 5, 2014 you can no longer earn Sony Rewards Points in the Wheel Watchers Club.
Quote: You can continue earning Sony Rewards Points with Wheel until August 5, 2014.

The above quotes are from the same article. So I guess the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. 

rated:
funbo said:   
Marko50 said:   Last day. Enjoy. (Well, for points.)
  I'm at 3497 points, so I was counting on 10 more points today to push me over 3500. Nope, no points being awarded today.

  IF and it's a big IF ...you can get points for SOME Movies and SOME DVDs you purchase, just go to Sony Rewards...of course that's IF you have a Sony Credit Card. I do believe you can always register Sony products and always get points.

rated:
Marko50 said:   Quote: To start, as of August 5, 2014 you can no longer earn Sony Rewards Points in the Wheel Watchers Club.
Quote: You can continue earning Sony Rewards Points with Wheel until August 5, 2014.

The above quotes are from the same article. So I guess the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. 

  I don't understand what is wrong with that... they are just restating the same thing: apparently you can continue earning points UNTIL August 5, and AS OF (starting with) August 5th you cannot.  (either way - IT IS DONE!)

rated:
Just for the record, I did receive 10 points on August 5th by the Sony clock. But it was still August 4th in my time zone and the puzzle was for the Monday broadcast.

rated:
mrbonkers said:   
Marko50 said:   Quote: To start, as of August 5, 2014 you can no longer earn Sony Rewards Points in the Wheel Watchers Club.
Quote: You can continue earning Sony Rewards Points with Wheel until August 5, 2014.

The above quotes are from the same article. So I guess the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. 

  I don't understand what is wrong with that... they are just restating the same thing: apparently you can continue earning points UNTIL August 5, and AS OF (starting with) August 5th you cannot.  (either way - IT IS DONE!)

  Until August 5 Means including Aug. 5. English language, dude. But you're right, either way it's done.

rated:
Marko50 said:   
mrbonkers said:   
Marko50 said:   Quote: To start, as of August 5, 2014 you can no longer earn Sony Rewards Points in the Wheel Watchers Club.
Quote: You can continue earning Sony Rewards Points with Wheel until August 5, 2014.

The above quotes are from the same article. So I guess the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. 

  I don't understand what is wrong with that... they are just restating the same thing: apparently you can continue earning points UNTIL August 5, and AS OF (starting with) August 5th you cannot.  (either way - IT IS DONE!)

  Until August 5 Means including Aug. 5. English language, dude. But you're right, either way it's done.

  Really? B****ing about a 1 day discrepancy that has already passed? Wow. And I really don't think you are one to be critical about use of the language DUDE.

rated:
Wasn't bitching. And, if you noticed, I agreed with you at the end. Dude, by the way, is an integral part of our - or at least, my - language.

Looks like someone just wants the last word.

rated:
Thank you everyone for all the points and answers through this long run of WOF. I've been able to get some free gifts in the past few years and really appreciate it! 

rated:
there is a sweeps next week with chance to win $1000 so hope you keep this site going

https://wheeloffortune.com/hula-moola

rated:
 skarydrunkguy: I've not been able to watch wheel the last few days or I would've posted the winning spin ID, as I like to know about them too.

Winning Spin ID for Friday 8/8/14 = LC4481646

rated:
hula-moola > FRESH FLOWER LEI

rated:
Doesn't seem to be much interest in the Hula Moola game. Either that or not many watchers are willing to share the answer.

rated:
Sullymor said:   Doesn't seem to be much interest in the Hula Moola game. Either that or not many watchers are willing to share the answer.
  VIVID IMAGINATION

rated:

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1125126 127 128129
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014