• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
New Thread! for Sony Points/discounts
wheel of Fortune Wed. nite: "Blitz" is the code word,
go to www.wheeloffortune.com sign up and it will link
to www.my.sony.com

Moderator Comment: These types of point threads are strictly moderated at the behest of community. Off topic messages will be deleted once we are notified of them. Thanks! — Apr. 21, 2009 @ 10:33am
Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Possibly we should wait to see what they come up with. Sony points never did me any good anyway. I just had fun filling ... (more)

Marko50 (Jul. 23, 2014 @ 7:50a) |

7/23: Winning Spin ID: KP0196894

Wednesday = QUIRKY PERSONALITY
Thursday = COMPUTER JARGON
Friday = VAGUELY FAMILIAR

http://... (more)

jayloc (Jul. 23, 2014 @ 7:28p) |

Has anyone ever done the math? I'm wondering if the Sony card really is a good deal? I have one that gives me 1% back to... (more)

saintlewie (Jul. 23, 2014 @ 10:22p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

rated:
Thursday's code: "Gridiron" NFL WEEK!
Go Chargers!
newletter from sony points has an extra 5,000 pts for registering a product.

rated:
Friday night bonus code word: "Mouthguard"
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.........Go Chargers!!!!

rated:
Wheel of Fortune for Monday,
"up up and away"

rated:
Tuesday code word is: "Voyage"

rated:
Wed. is also 250 pts. Spin I.D. could net you
contestant prizes. Bonus Code word is: In Fine Form

rated:
Thurs. code: "off-road"

rated:
thanks, kim. I have tivo set, so I will post if you do not.

rated:
Thanks R.J., i think the Code for tonite is:"Think Big"
please fill in where you can.
K

rated:
I was told by a little bird that the code for tonight is:
"cooking with gas"

must have smelled my cooking.....

rated:
tues: Bingo Card

rated:
wed: pride & joy

rated:
Thursday - password.

GOOD LUCK!

rated:
fri bonus code: "Homespun Wisdom"
thanks all for the help, have a great weekend!

rated:
Mon. 24th bonus code:
"Hockey Rink"

rated:
tUESDAY, 1/25:

"AW SHUCKS"

Poll questions - How many points do you have? What are you going to use them for?

rated:
confirmed: Aw Shucks
I think i'll use my points for a new movie camera and maybe a MP3 type thing.

rated:
I had a bunch of points and used them for an auction for a trip for 2 to the Sony Open in Hawaii.

rated:
Jasonwegg: did you win the auction?

rated:
Yes, I was lucky enough to win it. I just got back from Hawaii last week.
Oh and tonight's puzzle is "Box Office"

rated:
confirming "box office" and emails from Sony for the Auctions.

rated:
question from a noob: so i was looking through the rewards and I don't see any auctions or anything like that. All I see are things that are discounted with the points. I must be overlooking some obvious link

rated:
It's on the home page, left hand side tool bar on top
Sometimes the auctions are pretty good, but a lot of the time, you can get the same price just by scanning the internet.

rated:
Thursday - " exhibit a".

J., how many points won the trip auction?

rated:
I debated how many to use. I was afraid that if I didn't use all of the points that I had and then someone else won, I'd kick myself. So, my final bid was for something around 70,000. It may not have taken that many to win, but like I said, I didn't want to chance it.

rated:
Jasonwegg said: I debated how many to use. I was afraid that if I didn't use all of the points that I had and then someone else won, I'd kick myself. So, my final bid was for something around 70,000. It may not have taken that many to win, but like I said, I didn't want to chance it.

Was this just a Points Only auction? If so, I can't imagine 70,000 being enough, given a 300 CD changer that was just finished at auction went for 115,000 points.

rated:
Friday "seabiscuit" thats how they spelled it.

rated:
thanks, I watched it and tried to enter and messed up, I was going to post after I got the spelling correct!

rated:
Where is the auction center?Thanks.

rated:
It is linked with www.wheeloffurtune.com when you sign up to: Sony points program, and if you hit "home" on the sony page you will see auctions
on the left hand side. weh!, i hope that helps.

rated:
krazymop said: Was this just a Points Only auction? If so, I can't imagine 70,000 being enough, given a 300 CD changer that was just finished at auction went for 115,000 points.

It was points and $875. It was valued at almost $5000, which was actually fairly legitmate because I priced everything. I figured that if it was a straight "contest", the taxes would probably be more than $875, so I decided to go for and I'm really glad that I was able to get it.

rated:
Jasonwegg said: krazymop said: Was this just a Points Only auction? If so, I can't imagine 70,000 being enough, given a 300 CD changer that was just finished at auction went for 115,000 points.

It was points and $875. It was valued at almost $5000, which was actually fairly legitmate because I priced everything. I figured that if it was a straight "contest", the taxes would probably be more than $875, so I decided to go for and I'm really glad that I was able to get it.

Can't go wrong for $875. Good for you.

rated:
Monday, last day of Jan. " milky way galaxy".

rated:
Tuesday, 2/2 - "yearbook photo".

rated:
confirmed RJ! Tx

rated:
Wed. "Bike Rack"

rated:
Thurs 2-3-05 sort of a shoe,
"Flip-Flops"

rated:
I just signed up. Is the only thing you enter everyday the bonus puzzle word?

rated:
Friday, 2/4 - fax number.

I am in Houston, TX.
Where aye you?

Skipping 5003 Messages...
rated:
Has anyone ever done the math? I'm wondering if the Sony card really is a good deal? I have one that gives me 1% back to use in their store, but I rarely use it guessing everything is overpriced there, so instead I use the Chase card that gives 1% Cash Back.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2345127
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014