rated:
March 26, 2013

Bonus Puzzle Solution: IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN

rated:
Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wheel of Fortune Bonus Round Puzzle Solution

MK4820265

rated:
I just checked my points and it says it will expire 3/31/14. Is that the correct date? I thought they expire every year on March 31st. Thanks

rated:
sharon3 said:   I just checked my points and it says it will expire 3/31/14. Is that the correct date? I thought they expire every year on March 31st. Thanks

Yes, this is correct. No, they expire based on when you acquired them. Call your Sony Rewards Points customer service department for details.

rated:
wow I am glad I checked Mine WERE expiring this month and I did not know

rated:
sharon3 said:   I just checked my points and it says it will expire 3/31/14. Is that the correct date? I thought they expire every year on March 31st. Thanks

odd: mine say the same date when just about 2 weeks ago the expiration date was 3/31/13.....go figure?!?!

BTW: The expiration date is also extended when you have the Sony card. Since I don't have the card, my points usually expire quicker than people w/ the card....

rated:
March 27, 2013

Bonus Puzzle Solution: PHOTO BOOTH

rated:
thanks- I thought mine had expired this year also and I don't have the Sony card. Maybe I should call to doublecheck. Be great if it expires next year.

rated:
My account summary still shows my points expiring 3/31/2013,

I need to spend over $100 in order to use all my points. There is nothing good to buy so I guess I will let my measly $20 bucks go bye-bye.

rated:
You can also use the reward points at the regular Sony store (store.Sony.com), so the selection would be much better than the Sony rewards site.
The Sony store is also offering 5x points for purchases...combine this with EPP to maximize the savings.

rated:
winning spin id = KD1783510

rated:
Thursday, March 28, 2013

CHALKBOARD

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/wof

rated:
winning spin id = WZ0651241

rated:
Friday, March 29, 2013

GOLF FOURSOME

rated:
Friday, March 29, 2013

Wheel of Fortune Winning Spin ID

SP4670437

rated:
Week of April 1-5 Studio Theme:
"Spring Break"

rated:
Monday, April 1, 2013

QUART OF PAINT

rated:
winning spin id = JS5121166

rated:
Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A PAUSE IN THE ACTION

rated:
he won $100,000 with this puzzle

winning wpin id = PG6298004

rated:
For what it's worth, see this disappointing exchange (in reverse e-mail chronology):

Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 7:03 PM
To: WheelWatchers <WheelWatchers@info.sel.Sony.com>
Subject: Re: WOF Inquiry: Points expiring? -- Apr 2, 2013 7 PM California

You have confirmed what I suspected. You are telling to shove it, and it's my fault. You bombard my inbox with promotions, but can't warn me that I will lose all my points for an entire year by e-mail even on the opening page after I sign in. Unless I suspect something is expiring and read your fine print, I'm screwed.

Congratulations you just lost my interest in your entire product offering. Be sure and tell your partners how you lost a perfectly good customer.

Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: WOF Inquiry: Points expiring? -- Apr 1, 2013 6:50 PM California

Thank you for contacting Wheel Watchers Online Support.

As per our terms it is a members responsibility to know when points will expire.

To check your current point balance please log into your account and click on <My Account>. Your point balance will be displayed on the top of the screen.

If you would like to see a detailed account of your point balance, scroll over the <My Account> tab and then click on <All Transactions>. All current activity will be displayed. You may also choose to view your prior months' activity by clicking on the down arrow next to the month and using the drop down menu.

Kind regards,

The Wheel Watchers Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

I repeat ? I was not aware of this expiration, and it was only my first year of membership. You have my e-mail address, obviously. I think it is an easy matter for you to advise members by a reminder that they will lose ALL of their points by the end of the first quarter after earning them. I was trying to accumulate enough points to do redeem something notable. Also, I have NO interest in acquiring another credit card. I am asking you to return these points and allow me to redeem them. A few days to retain a viewer's interest in this program is reasonable.

Very sincerely

Date: Monday, April 1, 2013 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: WOF Inquiry: Points expiring?

Thank you for contacting Sony Rewards Online Support.

To view the expiration date of the next set of points to expire on your account, please click on <My Account>. Points expiring will be indicated under your points balance.

You have the duration of the calendar year plus an additional three-month grace period to redeem your points. The points that you have earned during this past calendar year will expire on March 31st. For example, any points that have been earned in the year 2012 will expire on March 31st, 2013.

You can extend the shelf-life of your Sony Rewards points for up to five years if you apply for a Sony Card today! Please visit our website at www.sonyrewards.com and click on <Apply Now> to obtain a Sony Card.

However, if you are a Sony Card or PlayStation card holder, your points will expire five years from the end of the month in which you?ve earned your points. For example, if you earned points on January 6, 2012, they will expire on January 31, 2017.

Points are consumed on a first earned/first redeemed basis, so you will redeem the oldest points first. This way, you have plenty of time to earn and redeem points.

Kind regards,

The Sony Rewards Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Issue : Points expiring?

Details : I was not aware that points expire in this membership. I cannot accept that without some reasonable notice. Please reinstate and allow a reasonable time for me to decide how I will use these points.

rated:
OMG, REALLY? WAA WAA WAA! Get a clue! As they said very clearly, it is YOUR responsibility to know what YOU agreed to in their terms when you signed up! "I was not aware..." WOW! Get over it.

rated:
xrayguy: they're ALL like that .... the recently closed GAC fan club denied reinstating my expiring points (app 2 million) the month that my mother died, even after I provided them with the death certificate and the obituary that clearly stated my name. They don't really care, none of them! Lessoned learned: the only one that cares about us, is us! Sorry you had to experience this but most of us have been through something like this in one way or another...

BTW: don't get me wrong about GAC. I knew that I had expiring points but I participate on a LOT of rewards sites that had the points expiring that month and 4got all about using them on GAC. IT wasn't until I went to use them the next month that I saw my mistake. They didn't even care.... Guess they're right in one way: if I could take care of my expiring points on all the other sites I was a member of, why couldn't I do it here? But PLEASE extenuating circumstances were prevailing that month!!! I still don't fully have my act together...though I have to wonder if I ever really did, ya know??? But that's a whole other story! LOL

rated:
I can relate to xrayguy's predicament: when Sony revamped the WoF/Sony Points site a couple years back, they told everyone about the coming change and that all the old points [which I had quite a lot, for me] would be transferred over to the new site/plan, but they would then expire in 6 months from the date of transfer, and that new points gained would then expire on an annual basis. Naturally, I forgot about the 6 mo. expiration & lost about 30k worth of points overnight. I agree w/ xrayguy that it's RIDICULOUS that the SonyRewards site does nothing to alert you about points that will be soon expiring; this is going to do what, add 10 lines of Java code to their already bloated website? And the goodwill generated would far outweigh the cost of paying the programmer(s) to implement this minor feature. But I can't complain, after all, Sony doesn't have to offer any of these bonuses: it's all gravy. So if I miss out because I'm too involved in other areas of my life, it's only my own fault. The only solution I've come up with is to never pass up an opportunity to redeem points if something I'm the least bit interested in goes "on sale" in their redemption ctr.; that way, my points balance stays reasonably fresh, altho' also, regrettably low...

rated:
Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DISPLAYS AND EXHIBITS

rated:
winning spin id PH4582620

rated:
Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PH4582620

rated:
OMG: this came in e-mail a little while ago...

04/03/2013
6:01pm

Hello,

Sony Rewards was created to reward you for seeing, hearing, playing and exploring all the Sony entertainment you love. We are always looking for ways to enhance your Sony Rewards experience through giving you more rewards, more unique experiences and now, much more time to use your points.

You now have an extra year (points will expire March 31, 2014) to redeem your Sony Rewards points for merchandise, electronics, collectibles and experiences from the Sony universe.

It's our commitment to you to make the experience as a Sony Rewards member the most rewarding possible.

You now have more time to redeem your points for the gadgets, games, music and electronics you love.

SHOP NOW

Thank you,
The Sony Rewards Team
sonyrewards.com

THIS explains why I saw the points expiring 3/31/13 earlier in the month of March and then when I checked again, it changed to 3/31/14! Sure like how they send this out AFTER the end of March! Well, better late than never.... this is just ridiculous....

rated:
Yep. My points also say "3/31/14" - now after they already cancelled my points. Oh, well. BTW, what does GAC stand for?

rated:
GAC stands for Great American Country...sorry about abbreviating. I didn't even think to write it out. My apologies.....

rated:
Thursday, April 4, 2013

VEGGIE PIZZA

rated:
winning spin id = PC1060660

rated:
Friday, April 5, 2013

SHAVING FOAM

rated:
Winning spin id = JL8785503

rated:
Week of April 8-12 Studio Theme:
"Island Hopping"
Program Note:
Check Local Listings For Mountain/Pacific CBS Viewers For Monday Broadcast Due To
NCAA Men's Basketball Title Game.

rated:
April 8, 2013

Bonus Puzzle Solution: HIGHLY PROFITABLE

rated:
Monday, April 8, 2013

PG03379

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1108 109 110111112126
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014