• Search this Topic »
rated:
Video Trivia Time: Quizzed
Videos NDN Style: Jessica
*Mammoth Lakes: Mike McKeeman Steve Slattery
QuiJesMik

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Arch Deluxe
First Lines = Here you are, sir, main level please.
Get Your Game On = yellow
Show Me The Money = Independence Hall
What Did They Say = In your house I long to be
Foodie Fun Trivia = Chocolate Oink
Travel Trivia = His brother was next
Video Trivia Anyone = MARtini Shaker
Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertainment = IDAho

rated:
Hot Music Trivia - J. Lo's Christmas Gift
7:20AM - Fading Out

rated:
Computer Trivia- UPC

rated:
Video Trivia Time! - quizzed in the face

rated:
10:20 IW - Raise It Up

rated:
Well, I guess the Freeloader program is changing beginning on 1/1/13. No more on-air passwords or local prizes.

rated:
Yeah, I'm thinking those points we've accumulated aren't going to be worth much anymore since it's a "national prize" now.

Our New Year's Resolution: Making The Winning Easier! Happy Holidays from Mix 104.1! It's our New Year's resolution to make the winning even easier for you! We know you're busy, and you need all the free time you can find, that's why we're making it as straight forward as possible to enter our local contests on Mix1041.com! When you head over to the new contest page on Mix1041.com, all you have to do is enter your information, and press submit! No points, no codes, just a quick and easy way to enter to win! And we're stocking the contest page with great prizes - tickets, Mix Lounge passes, cash, and more every day! If you prefer to continue to collect and redeem Freeloader points, that option is still here too. While the Freeloader on-air passwords will end on 1/1/13, you can continue to earn points through our Freeloader website and can redeem those points for chances at winning national prizes at Mix1041.com/freeloaders.

rated:
That's a huge letdown. Bummer!

rated:
If this means Mix Mall is going away there is no point in continuing. Isn't in nice how they word this as if they are doing us a big favor. It is next to impossible to win a national prize. I dumped ods and zlx several months ago and between my account and my son's entered close to 50 mil point on a $250 Amazon gift card. Not a chance. We have over 32 mil Freeloader points that I guess are now going to be flushed as well.

rated:
gronkowski1fan said:   If this means Mix Mall is going away there is no point in continuing. Isn't in nice how they word this as if they are doing us a big favor. It is next to impossible to win a national prize. I dumped ods and zlx several months ago and between my account and my son's entered close to 50 mil point on a $250 Amazon gift card. Not a chance. We have over 32 mil Freeloader points that I guess are now going to be flushed as well.

I agree. The only winnable prizes are local. It's lousy. I have won so many great prizes lately through the mix mall. Very sad to see it end.

rated:
3:20pm IW - Step back

rated:
7:20pm IW - Party On

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Red
Videos NDN Style!: Stroller
String: RedStr

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Pitfall
First Lines = Julian Marsh
Get Your Game On = Mr. Do!
Show Me The Money = Abraham Lincoln

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone? - Kristina Behr

rated:
Hot Music Trivia - False
Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertainment - 10pm

rated:
The new Mix rules really bite it. I have several large points totals that seem wasted now.
Mix 104 - 51M
WODS - 31M
WXLX - 39M
WAAF - 79M

Oh Well. I guess I can forget that new TV. I've been bidding 6m a month and haven't won yet.

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Car junkie
Videos NDN Style!:Beyonce
CarBey

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Adrian Brody
First Lines = Hello, Reverend.
Get Your Game On = Crystal Castles
Show Me The Money = Benjamin Franklin

rated:
Folks,

The only way to get these stations to reconsider is to bombard them with emails. The national prizes are a joke and before this program came along I never visited any one of their site. I have been a daily visitor much like all of you and now, I doubt Ill ever come back. I also won;t be listening to the stations when the listen and win is announced.

Their is somethign going on (going down??) at Triton (the software company that publishes the "StickyFish" ites for all of these stations. I'm not sure if the price has risen or if advertisers are pulling out .... but many stations are bailing out on the program and almost all of the local statiosn have already bailed. None of them ever offer a local prize or one that is worthwhile. The program has arrived at its death ... and the only way to resurrect it is by hoards of people clammoring for it ... via email.

rated:
Folks,

The only way to get these stations to reconsider is to bombard them with emails. The national prizes are a joke and before this program came along I never visited any one of their site. I have been a daily visitor much like all of you and now, I doubt Ill ever come back. I also won;t be listening to the stations when the listen and win is announced.

Their is somethign going on (going down??) at Triton (the software company that publishes the "StickyFish" ites for all of these stations. I'm not sure if the price has risen or if advertisers are pulling out .... but many stations are bailing out on the program and almost all of the local statiosn have already bailed. None of them ever offer a local prize or one that is worthwhile. The program has arrived at its death ... and the only way to resurrect it is by hoards of people clammoring for it ... via email.

rated:
WHO IS IN ON STARTING UP A FACEBOOK PAGE AND A TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR PEOPLE TO STOP LISTENING TO CBS RADIO STATIONS UNTIL THEY BEGIN GIVING OUT LOCAL PRIZES AGAIN? I WILL START SOMETHING UP IF I KNOW I WILL HAVE A LOT OF FOLLOWERS. LET'S STICK A PLUG UP THERE A**

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone? So True So False
Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertai... Kansas City
String: CarBeySo Kan

rated:
Hot Music Trivia - Kelly Clarkson

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Swimming with the polar bears
Videos NDN Style: Martini Shaker
Kerio Workspace: Comment

String: PolMarCom

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Garth Brooks
First Lines = the white zone
Foodie Fun Trivia = water
Get Your Game On = Chef Peter Pepper
Show Me The Money = 7

rated:
Kerio Workspace - comment

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone? - Beyonce

rated:
Hot Music - Adam Lambert

rated:
Travel Trivia - The Table
Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertai... - room temperature
What Did They Say? - If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?

rated:
10:20 IW - It's Been Fun

rated:
7:20 IW - goodbye friends

rated:
Anyone have the 3:20 IW ?

rated:
3:20 IW: thank you (educated guess) anyone have the 7:20AM ?

rated:
Best Guess is - Closing 2012 (2 others failed)

rated:
7:20 AM IW - Closing 2012 (Thanks Bigf00t50!)

rated:
*uNu: Greeen
Video Trivia Time!: Never Say Never
Videos NDN Style!: Chicago
GreNevChi

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Steve Buscemi
First lines = Sarah Siddons Award
Foodie Fun = Amy Grant
Get Your Game On = Sno-Bees
Show Me The Money = American Civil War
Travel = Chili Peppers
What Did They Say = Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind?

rated:
Hot Music - Katy Perry

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1439 440 441442443500
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014