• filter:
  • 17 8 91011515
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

rated:
I just called Erin O'Malley & she said they're still working on the website & they don't know when it will up. She also told me that the Orange Suede Burberry Hobo bag was won this morning.

rated:
The web site is now up and running.

rated:

rated:
Only 3 purses left, Blue Fendi just went in squares 1 & 29
Anyone have the last 6 open squares left?

rated:
Today's password is "OH"

rated:
Today's password is "MY"

rated:
One purse left Cole Han green snakeskin, one square is 42, sorry do not have the other, hope this info helps & one of you wins , I can't win it as I will be in a meeting at 8:40
good luck

rated:
Hi everyone....

Good news she didn't win today at 8:40... but she told us the other square it is 36 and 42...

Good look to you all... let me know if someone wins..

rated:
Oops I just noticed that #36 was taken so I have no clue what the other number is. Does anybody know.

rated:
Good news.. In case no one new. They are doing the pick your purse promotion again here its the promo from mix.

You begged, you whined, you cried. Some of you even offered us your first born children (no thanks, by the way). You didn't want Pick Your Purse to end! So:

Get ready for ROUND TWO of Mix 98-5's PICK YOUR PURSE! Starting Monday, November 21st, 25 new designer handbags are up for grabs!

Ladies, let's get ready to rumble...

*** Good luck****
Maria

rated:
Was happy to see that no one won, here are thesquares that I have not yet eliminated, can anyone help??

3, 19, 20, 33, 39, 44 & 49

rated:
You can eliminate 20, 44 & 49.
I heard those already be picked.
Sorry, I don't know the last square either!

rated:
The last purse went today at 12:40.
I
got a bonus code by email today for a survey I filled out awhile ago. I don't know if it will work for everyone but it made me 1000 points. Here you go..

WBMXMS200

rated:
I worked for me THANKS!
1000 points!

rated:
It work for me too. Thanks!!

rated:
It worked for me thank you.

rated:
Me, too! Thanks!

rated:
I have another one! Use it by November 21st at midnight

WBMXMS100

rated:

rated:
Today's password is "PICK"

rated:
This am Purse Squares: #3: Burb classic plaid,#26: Louis V Alma.
I will be in a meeting at 12:40 would appreciate anyone posting those numbers

thanks!!!!

rated:
Awesome! Thank you. Someone iterrupted me just when they were going to do it. I will be at my desk at 12:40 so I will make sure to post it.

Thanks for the numbers.......

rated:
Answer to Chevy survey - Chevy Cobalt price is $12,941

rated:
jeniddins said: The last purse went today at 12:40.
I
got a bonus code by email today for a survey I filled out awhile ago. I don't know if it will work for everyone but it made me 1000 points. Here you go..

WBMXMS200

Yeah I got this email as well for filling out a survey for them--I got the same code in my email. Same goes for the other post earlier in this thread that lists the bonus code WBMXMS100. I must've done the survey twice! (I think the survey was sent to me via email.)

rated:
Okay...
The numbers for today at 12:40 p.m. are

#11 is the Fendi Hobo &

#16 is Burberry Green Leather..

rated:
Thank You for the pick your purse numbers. This is awesome.

rated:
The numbers for today at 4:40 are

#5 Celine Boogie Olive Green

#10 Chanel Black Flower

rated:
Here's 4:40 Purse Pick
#5: Celine Green Boogie Bag
#10: Chanel Black Flower

rated:
LOL posted at same time

rated:
7:40 #s
19: Chanel Fur Tweed
42: Chloe Brown Equestrian

rated:

rated:
Awesome. Thanks guys for the purse #'s and the Password of the day.

Hopefully we can keep this going....

rated:
8:40 Purse #s
3 (already picked)
33: Farragamo Tweed

rated:
Thanks for all the purse numbers!!!

rated:
Hi Folks, Mix announced that they will NOT be doing pick your purse on Thanksgiving day. They WILL be doing it on Wednesday AND Friday. Good Luck! (You guys rock, I keep trying to post numbers but I always get beat to the post. Nice to know there are people willing to work together out there. Thanks!)

rated:
So Happy to help, I know working together hopefully one of us will win one!!
I am really trying to keep up with it and I will post them if I am able to get them. It is nice to know others are out there willing to help!
Best of Luck to all of us!!!!

rated:
I only caught the purse #'s however I got interrupted for the purse that was under # 39 and only heard tweed so it could be the Chanel Fur Tweed,or the Farragamo Tweed...sorry
other # 25: Coach Gold Metallic

rated:
I was listening at 12:40 but Erin O'Malley mumbles sometimes. I got #25 Coach Gold Metallic and number #39 I have no idea what she said. Does anybody know?

Thanks

rated:
If she said the Farragamo Tweed then that's an open purse on the board. I did here her say Tweed but I thought she said Salvator....LOL...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 91011515
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014