• filter:
  • 11593159415951596 1597
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
KIIS Pay Your Bills 9:10am = Norma Rubio

rated:
VIDEO: Saving A River Giant = ? ( Can Anybody Understand This Video )

rated:
I don't see a winner posted for the $500 winner. However, I am just going to accumulate points anyway, because I have a feeling the points will roll over by the time they make the REAL 92.3 website. There are just too many current/upcoming prizes to just wipe away everyone's point slate clean. Keep stacking up the points!

rated:
VIDEO: Saving A River Giant - Show Strength (SHO)

String - Del5 yWidSamCro2Twi199FreScaRubHeaSho

rated:
KOLA:
VIDEO: App Smart Happy Thoughts: Headspace
Classic Rock Challenge: The Banker

rated:
kcal bonus - 2weekstill

rated:
KOST 103.5

TID
= song of the day
** two new surveys **
DIS= 02/26/2015 newsletter weekly bonus code
CLOcks= 03/02/2015 new Monday website bonus code
TWENTY-FIVE Daily Featured Links

rated:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IHOP free stack of hotcakes the whole day 03/03/2015<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

KIISfm 102.7
02:49 p.m. ROSIO of Anaheim who works for Albertson's Grocery Store won for FOUR PEOPLE vacation in Hawaii with a $200.00 expense card from the hotel....
02:00 p.m.-------GRAND PRIZE WINNER the DJ Sisanie is going to announce soon on air...
DJ Sisanie --- She is in Hawaii with her new husband....Doin' the Live Remotes...
caller 102 will win tickets NOW if you call 1-800-520-1027 for IMAGINE DRAGONS....

TWENTY-EIGHT Daily Featured Links
** new surveys...need the points **
MIX= 02/27/2015 weekly newsletter bonus code
CLOver= 03/02/2015 weekly Monday Rate The Music bonus code

rated:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daylight-Savings Time This Weekend....Spring Forward One Hour<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MYfm 104.3

THIRTY Daily Featured Links
WIL= 02/26/2015 weekly newsletter bonus code
BUN= today's daily bonus code (working great now)
tay= noon name
** new surveys **

rated:
Video- A Robbery Attempt at Taco Bell - hoodie and jeans

rated:
IHeart certainly has not earned anyone's trust. It failed to hold two days of call-ins for Disneyland tickets in HOT's final days. My email to the company about this false advertising was never answered.

-------------------

7 is the number given in the Frozen video, but not among the answers.
I've eliminated 8.
Anyone got the accepted number?

rated:
I traded in for a Charlie Wilson CD on HOT 92.3, and they did send it. So it seems like they're gonna follow through with some prizes at least.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11593159415951596 1597
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015