• filter:
  • 11039 1040 1041104210431441
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
MYFM
In case you missed using "ADE" earlier for points, here are names that now work for points!

MYmusic@noon: Kelly Clarkson
MYfive@5: Mitchell

rated:
updated string - adrdilformeshealayjumtusthisisnicethecruTroWtaDiaJesModFolTurWhiUkRunLosAfrBla

KOST
Weekly Newsletter: Bonus Code - DREAM ( working now)
Calendar Bonus Codes 2012 - KOST220133

MYFM
The Weekly Newsletter Bonus Code - 2013 (not working yet)
Calendar Bonus Codes 2012 - MYfm220133

rated:
Hey got my 1099-misc in the mail from KOLA so there on the way

rated:
Video Trivia Time: Simple syrup
Videos NDN Style: Emily
string: SimEmi

rated:

rated:
MIGHTYMACHONE said:   KEARTH 101

tix @ 2= MY CERONA by the MAC

??? Don't you mean My Sharona by The Knack?

rated:
rondog7171 said:   Hey got my 1099-misc in the mail from KOLA so there on the way

I've never gotten one before. Don't you have to win over $600. value in the year? I don't think I have ever won that much.

rated:
KYSR

1:50 pm - Davina Juarez

4:50 pm - Richvido (not accepted)

8:50 pm - Casar Arcarisa (not accepted)

rated:
KYSR this work
8:50 a.m. ~ Florence

rated:
I need help!

I drive to burbank once a month to pick up prizes. It quite a drive from Riverside. I've been having problem with one of the lady behind the glass window. Description: curly black hair, chubby, and like to argue with people, and top of that, she even makes people cry. I witness this few times. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Anyway, she makes me uncomfortable and at times she would yell at me or she would be like YOU AGAIN! She can be very annoying and noisy.

My point is: do any of you know who I can call or contact in regarding to that person? Does anyone know her name?

I really don't appreciate her attitude and how she treat people.

Thanks!

rated:
KIIS
Rate the Music: Super

rated:
Beatleboo I've only received two since I have been playing 856 this year. Hope 2013 is a good year for you.

rated:
January 03, 2013 Trivia:

Before They Were Famous = Dean Cain

First Lines = Joe Gideon

Get Your Game On = 24

Show Me The Money = 1969

What Did They Say = Strange but not a stranger

Foodie Fun Trivia = Melon baller

Travel Trivia = The Black Keys

Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertainment = Come Together

Country Trivia = Yesterday

Games = 120

MyFm Daily Bonus Code = Resolutions

MyFm Trivia = Superlove

MyFm Video = Ketar ( Thank You stressrelief, I forgot all about this one.. )

Kost Trivia = One Direction ( Or OneRepublic )

Kost Video = Nighttime

rated:
MyFm @ Noon = Adele ( Worked @ 3:00 )

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone = Somebody I used To Know
updated string = SimEmi120ComSom

Music Pop Quiz = Adam Lambert
Top Video on Demand = David Hasselhoff

Classic Rock Challenge = Fourth of July

rated:

rated:
93.1 JACK FM

Music Challenge: 8

rated:
MYFM
Hot Music Video on Demand - Keytar

KOST
Weekly Newsletter: Bonus Code - DREAM (working now)

rated:
EVOastic said:   I need help!

I drive to burbank once a month to pick up prizes. It quite a drive from Riverside. I've been having problem with one of the lady behind the glass window. Description: curly black hair, chubby, and like to argue with people, and top of that, she even makes people cry. I witness this few times. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Anyway, she makes me uncomfortable and at times she would yell at me or she would be like YOU AGAIN! She can be very annoying and noisy.

My point is: do any of you know who I can call or contact in regarding to that person? Does anyone know her name?

I really don't appreciate her attitude and how she treat people.

Thanks!

Hello EVO, I actually know exactly who you are talking about - my husband has had quite a few problems with her. If you find out someone to talk to about her please let me know so I can also contact them about her. Because her attitude is completely unacceptable, you would think she was paying for the prizes herself or something!

rated:
i know who you are talking about i have also gotten in quite a few arguments with her and she is rude last time i went was for a Disney On Ice Princess Package I won and when she brought it out I told her to give it to my daughter (hello it was for her shes only 4yrs old) and she argued with me saying she cant give it to her cuz i was the winner not my daughter..How stupid and rude can she be..I hate being helped by she...She seems t act like if we go and pick up charity from her..Hello shes only a worker there...We go and expect customer service from her not hand outs..

rated:
KYSR
Rock Music - Black Sabbath
Rock Video - Nothing

rated:
KYSR - 8:50am - NOTD - Jim Frances

rated:
I also took my roommate with me to the station. Since it 2 account per househould, she claims that we are cheating... The question is how do you cheat???????

We play by the rules and that it... I always ask myself this question, since CCLA employees can't play, does she even know the rules?

I know she been there longer than anybody but it doesn't mean she can cross the line on how she treat people.

I hope to get more comments from people in this forum.

Thanks!

rated:
http://www.clearchannel.com/Corporate/PressRelease.aspx?PressRel...

There is some contact info for clear channel. I'd try to start there - send an email to them or call them. It's better than nothing. =) Wish you luck. I didn't have to deal with whoever was at the station when I went to go for my Blue October show.

rated:
EVOastic said:   I also took my roommate with me to the station. Since it 2 account per househould, she claims that we are cheating... The question is how do you cheat???????

We play by the rules and that it... I always ask myself this question, since CCLA employees can't play, does she even know the rules?

I know she been there longer than anybody but it doesn't mean she can cross the line on how she treat people.

I hope to get more comments from people in this forum.

Thanks!

I believe I know who you are referring to, but I haven't had any problems with her. I did have an unpleasant experience when I was there and asked to speak with someone on the house phone. I questioned the prize I received. It was supposed to be a $100 voucher to Camacho's and I opened the envelope and there was only one $25 voucher. They ended up only giving me $75 worth and said that was all they had left. The woman on the phone was rude and stated sarcastically, "It's not like you paid for it". I asked the receptionist for the woman's name and she said she couldn't give it to me. I wrote a lengthy letter to KIIS, but never received a response. It probably ended up in the round file. I haven't won much so I haven't been there lately, but I would ask to speak with a supervisor if that is the type of treatment I received from her. These stations receive thousands of dollars in promotional prizes from the various vendors in exchange for free advertising. Clear Channel employees should not behave like they are paying for the prizes. Making someone cry is unacceptable.

rated:
KOST behind the Song: Nothing compares to you

rated:
KOST Behind the Song - Nothing Compares 2 U

rated:
I have been to pick up prizes and have not run into the issues presented here - but I felt like I was at the DMV. You show up sign in and wait until they call your name. I had to wait 45 minutes last time and there was only 6 people waiting there when I arrived....

rated:
KEARTH 101
Tix @ 2 - That's The Way Of The World by Earth, Wind & Fire

rated:
I've never had any problems with anyone at the counter. They've all been helpful. I've had to wait for a while, but it's never been an issue. I think they just want to be sure others get a chance to win as well. If someone is there once a month, every month, that can be suspicious and I would want them to make sure we are all following the rules. On a happier note, thanks for all the help playing everyone. Happy New Year.

rated:
Just to clarify this: CCLA does not mail prizes anymore unless it stated on the prizes page. Your only chance is to pick them up.. I do win movies tickets, dvds, and rarely concert tickets ONLINE. So going there once a month is not suspicious cuz you only have 30 days to pick up the prize...

rated:
I've been lost in Fatwallet Twilight Zone this morning! I don't know why, but when I logged in this morning, I was somewhere else on Fatwallet. I finally, after an hour or so, found my way back here by looking at my site history. I'm glad to be home. I've been a member here since Tuesday, June 29th, 2010 3:48 PM. I hope I never get lost again.

About being treated badly by station personnel... I've never had a bad experience, but i win mostly from KOLA. They have always been wonderful to me. The few times I've won from KOST and K-EARTH, I didn't have any problems. EVOastic, I'm sorry you've had problems with rude people.

rated:
salazass said:   KYSR

1:50 pm - Davina Juarez

4:50 pm - Richvido (not accepted)

8:50 pm - Casar Arcarisa (not accepted)

4:50PM = RIGOBERTO
8:50PM = CAISSAR

rated:
Nice detective work, Plumeria! I tried, but couldn't get them right.

KOLA

Office of The Day...Aunt Bee's Antiques and Confections

San Diego Zoo Bonus Code...ELEPHANT

I guess there was no WUAS today.

rated:
MYFM
I am late to the party again. Here are the names that work for the points!

MYmusic@noon: Bruno Mars
MYfive@5: Ana

rated:
KOST
Weekly Newsletter: Bonus Code - DREAM ( NOW WORKING @ 1:15 )

Thank You = stressrelief

rated:
...Hello I too have had similar unpleasant experiences with this woman
At clearchannel..the reason she is rude I. Believe is that the prizes we win
And through technicalities cannot pick up she receives as part of her "salary"
The better the prize and if she wants it or nlot determines her rudeness level.
As for the wait times..arrive early...around 1245 since it opens at 1 they will usually
Have your prize done first and you can be back going home...

rated:
kysr rate the rock: what

rated:
Did anyone hear the 1:50pm rock-a-holic name? I was listening, but didn't hear it.

rated:
beatleboo said:   Did anyone hear the 1:50pm rock-a-holic name? I was listening, but didn't hear it.

I heard it, they said Jaime Beardsly, but I can't make it work. I tried Jai, Jam & even Jay - still nothing.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11039 1040 1041104210431441
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014