• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
KOST
Behind The Song... w/ Mark and Kristin : Waterfalls

rated:
HOT
7am: Eduardo Reiz

Here are names that work for the other times.
11am: Adam
1pm: Rose
4pm: Ryan

rated:
power 106

9pm power points word for last night = Microphone

The DJ never said the 8pm power points word, so your guess is as good as mine.

rated:
Has anyone else noticed on KOST that some of the Bonus Codes are supposed to be worth 1000 points but they are only paying 1 point???? Or am I just missing something here. :/

Furthemore, I only got 50 points for The Behind the Song.

rated:
Cya4Now said:   Has anyone else noticed on KOST that some of the Bonus Codes are supposed to be worth 1000 points but they are only paying 1 point???? Or am I just missing something here. :/

Furthemore, I only got 50 points for The Behind the Song.

hey Cya4Now,
In the Activity History you should see 2 entries for the bonus codes and behind the song. One of them should read something like "You has completed .." worth 1 or 50 pts (depending if b/c or behind the song). Sounds like you are just seeing the You has completed line. If you are missing the other one, you may want to drop Clear Channel an email to say that you are missing the points.

You has completed Behind The Song... w Mark and Kristin 50
Behind The Song... w/ Mark and Kristin 1000

Hope this helps.
Fooman

rated:
Oh my gosh, I thought I was going bonkers. O.o

Thank you so much for explaining that to me. I did email clear channel just to make sure, but I went back and took another look and I see that I just didn't understand what the heck was going on. Not to mentioned to poor wording they use.

Thank you thank you thank you. I owe you.

rated:
Happy Friday!

Jazz - 80

notes - If you are talking about the Clear Channel videos, is incomplete. There should be a "I'm finish watching" button, like the "submit" button after you select the answered on the trivia.

Cya4Now - I notice that for a while now, all Clear Channel stations do the actual points, than give you additional 1, 5, or 50 points for each transaction.

rated:
100.3 THE SOUND - Caller #100 "Itís only Rock Ní Roll" by Rolling Stones between 3pm -3:30pm (1-888-696-1003)

93.1 Jack FM - Caller #13 "Purple Rain" by Prince between 11-11:30am (866-931-5225)

rated:
jsolvera said:   power 106

Microphone works for 8pm as well. Must use the whole word since it is not the first 3 letters.

rated:
REGARDZ richkidz- I got #1 on Sound a few days back + #8, #1-twice on Jack-#92 on WAVE about 2 weeks ago)CLOSE.. Kiis still doin the BDay month thing?! THought you meant it was ur Bday yesterday LOL!

richkidz, Hilario-LMAO I said "old enough" and da website.duh..hee

rated:
WWWJunkie said:   jsolvera said:   power 106

Microphone works for 8pm as well. Must use the whole word since it is not the first 3 letters.

im guessing the word for 8pm - CROWD

rated:
MYFM
MYmusic@noon: Lumineers
MYfive@5: Phillip

rated:
Kearth 101
Tix @ 2 - Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty

rated:
TGIF everyone, did anyone get the 8:50am name on 98.7?

rated:
KIIS
10:50am: Monique Vanzuela
2:50pm: Mary Young

rated:
KOLA Office of The Day...Ari-Thane Foam Roof

*dENiZEN trivia...style

rated:
richkidz said:   

beatleboo "prince show was Krazy nice but too much strob lites so the fans wouldn't video or take photos made it difficult to enjoy @ times, I needed sunglasses
"will call & no 1099 for $400 tix wuz best part"... sorry 4 delayed reply boo

No problem richy! Thanks for the report. That's nice the tix were for will call. What station did you win them from?

rated:
I wanted to mention that power and amp do not seem to call of the number caller u are like wave kiis etc do? Has anyone else noticed this? They just answer the phone non chalantly...

rated:
Kiis does still do the bday month thing. I entered in to the summer cash link but they took that down...confused about that. Are they doing secret song?

rated:
Wow! @th 12 month rule. $1k is an amazing win! I need to get a better radio because the comp is delayed so I miss Lot of the call in contests if it requires u to be the 1oth or 13th caller...wave is touh but I'm hanging in there TRYING lol

rated:
>>>DO NOT FORGET MOTHER's DAY THIS WEEKEND..(could be TARENTINO consequences..whoaaaaahhhhhhh).

KIISfm 102.7

05/10/2013 afternoon VIP 2:55= MARy Young from Covina

current VIP link= MarSheRegMon
.mpq= Psy
tvod= Katheryn

rated:
Mc Dz is tab

rated:
I was caller #19 & 66 ;-( On the Wave.
Happy that I finally got in.

rated:
swtbrigeet said:   TGIF everyone, did anyone get the 8:50am name on 98.7?

Missed that one Got the
1:50pm - John
4:50pm - KelCynDavLauYolLisRicJonMikAntTonCriSteMilKerYvo this string worked for me
8:50pm - Luis

Xena4769 GREAT! I got thru as well..#29 - GO FATWALLETORS!

fooman346 I've picked up on On-Air Prize + on Online prize at the same time. No problems- Had my paperwork in order, signed my name.. sat down. When they called me- they didn't blink an eye. Very nice & efficient.. 2 Onlines might pose a problem, especially same household- same prize. Might want to space that one out- maybe sign in some minutes apart. Might get 2 differnt people.

rated:
Name on 98.7

8:50 Name Tanya and Emily

rated:
Hey, question for all of trivia buffs. It's been a little while since I won anything prizes from Clear Channel. Does anyone know how strict they are on the 60 days rule and from the same household? Both my wife and I each won the $100 gift cert to KarenKane.com on MyFm. So I was wondering if it'll be ok to go pick up at the same time... I would hate to drive to Burbank twice.

rated:
KYSR - 8:50 am NOTD - Regina

rated:
Alexangels said:   Name on 98.7

8:50 Name Tanya and Emily

Don't work

Thanks for the 8:50am name, jollyron!

I got through on JackFM this morning, but I was too late.

rated:
fooman346 said:   Hey, question for all of trivia buffs. It's been a little while since I won anything prizes from Clear Channel. Does anyone know how strict they are on the 60 days rule and from the same household? Both my wife and I each won the $100 gift cert to KarenKane.com on MyFm. So I was wondering if it'll be ok to go pick up at the same time... I would hate to drive to Burbank twice.

That's a good question. Sorry I have no idea what the answer is, fooman. Anyone know?

rated:
beatleboo said:   fooman346 said:   Hey, question for all of trivia buffs. It's been a little while since I won anything prizes from Clear Channel. Does anyone know how strict they are on the 60 days rule and from the same household? Both my wife and I each won the $100 gift cert to KarenKane.com on MyFm. So I was wondering if it'll be ok to go pick up at the same time... I would hate to drive to Burbank twice.

That's a good question. Sorry I have no idea what the answer is, fooman. Anyone know?

As far as I know, there is still a 30 day rule and I don't know about the same household. I have to pick up multiple prizes from Clear Channel, but they are all from different stations so I don't think I would have an issue with the same household. I will report back if this is not the case.

From the Clear Channel website, the terms and conditions still say:
Upon receiving a prize in an auction, sweepstakes, or in some cases trade-ins, a member account will be prohibited from placing an active auction bid, entering a sweepstakes, or redeeming a trade-in for a consecutive 30 day period. All active bids and sweepstakes entries will remain active and eligible for winning prize until the member is outbid or the sweepstakes entered closes.

So I guess there is no lockout period for sweepstakes and you can technically win multiple prizes within 30 days of each other (assuming you are really lucky)!

rated:
starsshine27 said:   I wanted to mention that power and amp do not seem to call of the number caller u are like wave kiis etc do? Has anyone else noticed this? They just answer the phone non chalantly...

When I won on Power, the Dude just answered "POWER" and I just said 'HOW YA DOIN?" I'm calling for the Tickets.. He said "U GOt em" I said COO
Amp is the same way.. I thought I won the other morning- cause she said "AMP RADIO" and I said Hey.. I'm calling for the $1000 and she said..We already got a winner.. Then asked me how old I was and How I heard about the COntest. then try again 2morrow..

rated:
KIIS Club VIP 2:50 Shoutout: MARY Young From Covina

KIIS Club VIP 4:50 Shoutout: JOSE Lopez From Ontario

rated:
KIIS 5/09/13
Weekly Newsletter Bonus Code - #THATPOWER (Working)
Pay Your Bills 05/09 Newsletter - TANK (Working)

Go Country 105
Bonus Code: 1000 points
Backstage Pass weekly bonus code - Keyboard

rated:
Go Country 105-
Paul's Password -Lily

rated:
KYSR

Was the 4:50pm RaH announced?

rated:
KYSR

8:50pm - Luis Morales

rated:
Videos Gone Wild!: Watertown
Entertainment Zone!: Black
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Interview
Jordin Sparks Cuts Her Bangs 11: 2
Keibler Stuns in Leather Dress 11: Blue
Vampire Diaries Co-Stars Split 11: 3 years
Lachey Doesn't Talk to Simpson 11: 2002
Mariah Carey's Steamy New Video 11: Black
Daily Dose Video - A Listers

String: WatBlaInt2Blu3 y200IntA l

rated:
KYSR 98.7

4:50pm Name of the Day: Steve

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... White Lightening
Celebrity Interview Video ... Iron Man 3
Entertainment Video ... Hall and Oates
First Lines ... Gilda
Get Your Game On ... a giant diamond
Show Me The Money ... Africa

Music Trivia ... Selena Gomez

Music Pop Quiz ... Adam Lambert

Hot Music ... Psy

Games n eCards ... NUClear

String ... WatBlaInt2Blu3 y200IntIslFisNuc

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11136 1137 1138113911401557
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014