• filter:
  • 11185 1186 1187118811891556
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Pop Clips! Trivia - Usher

rated:
Kiis
No slot for 7:50 vip is up ? Are these over as well?
Couldn't get any of my strings to work for yesterdays 4:50 either

Myfm
Yesterdays myfm@5 : PatAmbKimGusTinLydGinBriRenSusJoyTomAllEliGloCreCruDelJuiGoOilSliSpiSteStiWaTasWetYucYum

Hot
11pm insider- ????
1pm insider- AmbMikShaCryJosGerBerJuaAmaLisLorYesChaRacDel
4pm insider - GyMicJaNewTaThRacSoDenPaRecSanMulBagAlaBluNor2ExtDat31I LHeaScaOppBlaZip
Renee's weekly code- A$AnaBigChrDodHonPowProBaSuMaTriPaLoSunTyglos

Kola
2013 hawaii bonus code - alpine slide : lonTePaPiNovCheReThuSnAWhistoFloGumFeeFlAceCoNaMaRaPhyInSHer34FriU226518MotPriZipEntWorLizown200Med

Wave
Jazz music - Ramsey lewis

rated:
93.1 JACK FM

Music Challenge: Eddie Money

rated:
kysr music survey: cookies

rated:
92.3 Hot insiderer @ 7AM: LilDonRosLouBarTabMinPatVanDwiAndJenCatHecTer workedP @10:50:

92.3 HOT insider @ 11AM: Georgia

MyFive @ 5: Mattie, or Matty, but won't accept either one.

rated:
Go Country 105
Country Livin' Trivia - Toby Keith
Country Music Trivia - Illinois

KEARTH 101
Tix @ 2 - If You Really Love Me by Stevie Wonder

rated:
KOLA Getaway & Play Bonus Code...Snow Cone

rated:
KYSR Rock Music Trivia - $300

rated:
Unfortunately, that MYfive@5 string is not working. NE1 got another one that will be accepted?

rated:
Anyone get 98.7 city of the day?
I was punching in a bunch of different cities and after i did "hac" i got the points but that didnt work on the other accounts. Its been driving me crazy for awhile now i cant figure it out ... HELP ... Plus i keep missing it on the station

Thank you sinsz !!!!!

rated:
99.9 KOLA

Office of the Day: Winners Circle Equine and Small Animal Clinic

rated:
and it did not work for yesterday

The EZ way to see is that when 5 is above 12 on the MYFM page, the 5 name asked for is yesterday's

rated:
MyFM
MyMusic@Noon : Kelly

rated:
Top Dollar Trivia - Perry Ellis

Become a Personal Trainer - First Name * (FIR)
Drive Away American Sweepstakes! 16 - Red

Updated String - AprPapHeaChiTob16NotPolAugMar22RicFloBluSliGarScrEggVelSumFirRed

rated:
KIIS 1050 VIP: CreCruDelJuiGoOilSliSpiSteStiWaTasWetYucYum

rated:
Wingstop: The Wing Expert (TM)3...Great Wings Made To Order

rated:
HOT 92.3

07/16/2013 FOUR afternoon Insider= TODD Tianoh from Los Angeles

07/16/2013 ,ONE afternoon Insider= Chentay Ramierez from Pico Rivera

o.s.= coca-cola
Eighteen Daily Featured Links
m.k.= Justin Timberlake
Three Regular Surveys

NOTE: POP CULTURE TRIVIA currently not working.



....DRELUVZU.....HOT has been a pleasure due 2 Ur POSTINGS....

rated:
KLAC newsletter BC ... DODGER TALK

rated:
KIIS
VIP string 7:50am - 4:50pm ZenSteDiaKat

rated:
MzViC said:   KIIS 1050 VIP: CreCruDelJuiGoOilSliSpiSteStiWaTasWetYucYum



ppssstttt....MZVIC....????U WIN THE CAR???????<<<<<<<U KNOW I WAS SUPER PRAYIN' 4 U BOTH EVERYDAY!!!!...

rated:
Videos gone wild...chicken
Entertainment Zone!...Toby Keith
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!...16 feet
Video Trivia for Summertime!...Not right now.
Today in History July 16th...Martha Stewart
This Cognac Costs More Than A Toyota...22000 dollars
What's In A Name? No BS! Brass Band Explains...Richmond, VA
Inside Kate Middleton's $15K Delivery Room...a fresh bouquet of flowers
Astrologist predicts character of royal baby...blue
Become a Personal Trainer...first name
Christie Brinkley's Mother Daughter Shoot...15
Abdul Returns To Judges' Table 10...Tuesday
Randy Travis In Critical Condition 10...Texas
Mariah's Taken to the Hospital 10...shoulder
Mayer Dedicates a Song to Katy 10...Instagram
Can Birth Control Affect Attraction? 11...man
LeAnn Rimes Slams Pregnancy Rumor 11...Eddie Cibrion

rated:
MIGHTYMACHONE said:   MzViC said:   KIIS 1050 VIP: CreCruDelJuiGoOilSliSpiSteStiWaTasWetYucYum



ppssstttt....MZVIC....????U WIN THE CAR???????<<<<<<<U KNOW I WAS SUPER PRAYIN' 4 U BOTH EVERYDAY!!!!...


No ma'am but I got some free stuff... So I couldn't be too upset!

rated:
Wienerschnitzel

At Wienerschnitzel, we've been dedicated to giving our customers the food
they crave at a price they'll love since 1961. So, in honor of our founder
John Galardi, we're rolling back prices on our three classic dogs to their
original 1961 price of 15¢ on Sunday, July 21. All-Day.
Original chili, mustard, and kraut dog.
Limited to one per person.

rated:

rated:
KIISfm 102.7

Please post the RATE THE MUSIC if U have already completed this monster....Please...

07/16/2013 afternoon VIP 4:50= KAT hleen Powers from Canoga Park

07/16/2013 afternoon VIP 2:50= DIA nnah DEEATROH from Rialto

.mpq= the basics
tvod= human halogram
Thirty-Three Daily Featured Links

07/15/2013 afternoon VIP 4:50= YASmin Alime (THANK U RKz.....)

rated:
KIIS Club VIP 2:50 Shoutout: DIAna Diatro From Rialto

KIIS Club VIP 4:50 Shoutout: KAThleen Powers From Canoga Park

rated:
KIIS
2:50 p.m. ~ Diana

rated:
Still looking for that KIIS Club VIP 4:50 Shoutout from yesterday, 7/15. Did anyone get a name or string?

rated:
dreluvzyou said:   Anyone get 98.7 city of the day?
I was punching in a bunch of different cities and after i did "hac" i got the points but that didnt work on the other accounts. Its been driving me crazy for awhile now i cant figure it out ... HELP ... Plus i keep missing it on the station



I listened but didn't understand, sometime I think they want us to miss it. I thought the city of the day ended in .....ny or ly, if that is any help. I tried too for so long can't get it.

rated:
janadrienne said:   Wienerschnitzel
1961 price of 15¢ on Sunday, July 21. All-Day.
Original chili, mustard, and kraut dog.
Limited to one per person.


Cool, I love Weinerschnitzel.

rated:
MIGHTYMACHONE said:   KIISfm 102.7

07/16/2013 afternoon VIP 2:50= DIA nnah DEEATROH from Rialto
.mpq= the basics
tvod= human halogram


07/15/2013 afternoon VIP 4:50= YASmin Alime








MAC, you should get the "Genius" badge, thank you for your hard work and especially for yesterday's 4:50 VIP, I tried but I'm NO genius!

rated:
Hi all. I have not been on in awhile. so busy job hunting. I did recently win on KIIS. It was a qualification to win a car and kelly clarkson/marron 5 tickets. just wondering if anyone else won this too as the promotions people did not give too much detail about the car?

rated:
Bogyoka said:   MIGHTYMACHONE said:   KIISfm 102.7

07/16/2013 afternoon VIP 2:50= DIA nnah DEEATROH from Rialto
.mpq= the basics
tvod= human halogram


07/15/2013 afternoon VIP 4:50= YASmin Alime





THE CREDIT GOES FULLY TO RKz and DREluvzU....These Wonderful MEMBERS R OUR ETERNAL CLUE SEEKERS....adore them...many hugs/xoxoxoxoxoxo






MAC, you should get the "Genius" badge, thank you for your hard work and especially for yesterday's 4:50 VIP, I tried but I'm NO genius!

rated:
dreluvzyou said:   Anyone get 98.7 city of the day?
I was punching in a bunch of different cities and after i did "hac" i got the points but that didnt work on the other accounts. Its been driving me crazy for awhile now i cant figure it out ... HELP ... Plus i keep missing it on the station[/

Canyon Country

rated:
MIGHTYMACHONE said:   

07/15/2013 afternoon VIP 4:50= YASmin Alime (THANK U RKz.....)


Thanks, Mac, Ric, etc........ and anyone else that contribute! It was killing me now knowing.

rated:
janadrienne said:   Wienerschnitzel

At Wienerschnitzel, we've been dedicated to giving our customers the food
they crave at a price they'll love since 1961. So, in honor of our founder
John Galardi, we're rolling back prices on our three classic dogs to their
original 1961 price of 15¢ on Sunday, July 21. All-Day.
Original chili, mustard, and kraut dog.
Limited to one per person.




psssttt.....Ms JANA....????do U think of Baby Bunny enjoying a plain hot dog? She is eatting the Doggies food currently...in which there is a complaint note from the 2 Doggies....whoaaaahhhhhhh....

rated:
99.9 KOLA

This Week's Bonus Code: Disneyland® Resort

rated:
MIGHTYMACHONE said:   janadrienne said:   Wienerschnitzel

At Wienerschnitzel, we've been dedicated to giving our customers the food
they crave at a price they'll love since 1961. So, in honor of our founder
John Galardi, we're rolling back prices on our three classic dogs to their
original 1961 price of 15¢ on Sunday, July 21. All-Day.
Original chili, mustard, and kraut dog.
Limited to one per person.




psssttt.....Ms JANA....????do U think of Baby Bunny enjoying a plain hot dog? She is eatting the Doggies food currently...in which there is a complaint note from the 2 Doggies....whoaaaahhhhhhh....


I don't know bout plain hot dog, but I betcha a little extra dog food would do the trick and keep everyone happy.

rated:
Bogyoka said:   92.3 Hot insiderer @ 7AM: LilDonRosLouBarTabMinPatVanDwiAndJenCatHecTer workedP @10:50:

92.3 HOT insider @ 11AM: Georgia

MyFive @ 5: Mattie, or Matty, but won't accept either one.


MAD works

rated:
MzViC said:   Bogyoka said:   92.3 Hot insiderer @ 7AM: LilDonRosLouBarTabMinPatVanDwiAndJenCatHecTer workedP @10:50:

92.3 HOT insider @ 11AM: Georgia

MyFive @ 5: Mattie, or Matty, but won't accept either one.


MAD works






MzViC, thank you so much, never thought about trying that. I appreciate it very much!

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11185 1186 1187118811891556
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014