• filter:
  • 11012 1013 1014101510161556
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
KIIS 11/22
Weekly Newsletter Bonus Code - GWEN (working)
Ryan Is Payin' Your Bills 11/21 Newsletter - CASH
Ne-Yo Show You The Love 11/21 Newsletter - LOVE

KIIS 11/21
Top Video on Demand - A bait shop

rated:
Wishing everyone A happy Thanksgiving, and Black Friday for all those camping out.

rated:
I won a prize and received the following notice about future eligibility.

Just a reminder, if your prize is valued under $100, you and anyone in your household are not eligible to win again for 60 days. If your prize is valued over $100, you and anyone in your household must wait a minimum of 90 days to win again.

I guess the 30 day waiting period is over and replaced with the new terms above. They even make your family members in the same household ineligible.

rated:
November 21, 2012 Trivia:

Before They Were Famous = Regis Philbin

First Lines = Constantinople

Get Your Game On = SPARTAN project

Show Me The Money = 118

What Did They Say = We knew it was through

Country Trivia = Blake Shelton

Games = 10

MyFm Daily Bonus Code = Twenty1

MyFm Trivia = Justin Bieber

MyFm Video = Red

Kost Trivia = 3

Kost Video = Sees the girl with another man

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge = Toronto

rated:
AoL - Banking Trivia 21 = Career Advice

String = LilDarAboCalPerLevTwoPreHomStaCla20Car

rated:
WWWJunkie said:   I won a prize and received the following notice about future eligibility.

Just a reminder, if your prize is valued under $100, you and anyone in your household are not eligible to win again for 60 days. If your prize is valued over $100, you and anyone in your household must wait a minimum of 90 days to win again.

I guess the 30 day waiting period is over and replaced with the new terms above. They even make your family members in the same household ineligible.

thanks for the heads up. since they are limiting the prizes to the same household. hopefully it doesn't come out to limiting to the clear channel radio stations too. meaning if you win on kost, which will mean you can't win on the other clear channel stations.

guess they caught on that a few people are winning too much...

rated:
HOT
Music Knowledge: R. Kelly
Old School Video: Shower

KOST
Behind The Song... w/ Mark and Kristin : Blue Christmas

rated:
FLAVORS OF AOL 11/21
AoL - Living Foward With Steve = Massachusetts
AoL - Healthified Camping Guide = Try car camping
AoL - Flawless On The Fly = Botched
AoL - Music Award Outfits = blue

String = LilDarAboCalPerLevTwoPreHomStaCla20CarMasCarBotBlu

rated:

rated:
HOT
7am: Angelina Martinez

Here are names that work for the other times.
11am: Larry
1pm: Jessie
4pm: Debra

string: AngLarJesDeb

rated:

rated:
Deals on Top Brands:Ralph Lauren Silk Paisley tie default color> TAN
Shop Cameras for Christmas what site> eBay.com
Jewelry You Want: Emitations Heart Charm site tagline Zales)> The Diamond Store

rated:
KIIS
7:50am: Kenith Bowen
2:50pm: Krista Martinez
4:50pm: Theresa Jones

rated:
HOT
Newsletter Bonus Code: CRANBERRY

rated:
How many awards did Justin Bieber win at the 2012 American Music Awards? 3

At the end of the video for "Won't Go Home Without You" by Maroon 5, Adam Levine: Sees the girl with another man

rated:
Trivia
Rock Music - Foo Fighters

rated:
WWWJunkie said:   I won a prize and received the following notice about future eligibility.

I think some stations have different rules. Which station did you win from? I know on KOLA if you win something like concert tickets or a cd or movie, etc, you are still eligible to win in the main, major contest they have going on at the time, like Mystery Classic or Win a Car for Christmas. I won my Beach Boys package on October 24th, and was still able to enter other contests and win tickets to TSO yesterday, when it hadn't been a month yet since I won BB. Rules are different on some stations.

MYfm wouldn't even let me ENTER any contests before a month had gone by from 'buying' my No Doubt cd online download! I still haven't claimed that, BTW, because I can't get anyone at the station to help me. I don't know where to go and how to download my prize.

P.S. Thanks for covering for me again this morning, richkidz. My alarm didn't go off and I didn't wake up.

rated:
93.1 JACK FM

Music Challenge: O2 Arena in London

rated:
KEARTH 101
Tix @ 2 - We Are The Champions by Queen

rated:
Amazon Deals: Pink
String: LilDarAboCalPerLevTwoPreHomStaCla20lEVCar20MasCarBotBluLigPin

rated:
beatleboo said:   WWWJunkie said:   I won a prize and received the following notice about future eligibility.

I think some stations have different rules. Which station did you win from? I know on KOLA if you win something like concert tickets or a cd or movie, etc, you are still eligible to win in the main, major contest they have going on at the time, like Mystery Classic or Win a Car for Christmas. I won my Beach Boys package on October 24th, and was still able to enter other contests and win tickets to TSO yesterday, when it hadn't been a month yet since I won BB. Rules are different on some stations.

MYfm wouldn't even let me ENTER any contests before a month had gone by from 'buying' my No Doubt cd online download! I still haven't claimed that, BTW, because I can't get anyone at the station to help me. I don't know where to go and how to download my prize.

P.S. Thanks for covering for me again this morning, richkidz. My alarm didn't go off and I didn't wake up.

The notice was triggered by a prize that I purchased from KOST with a value of $40. I checked the account and it doesn't show a lock out preventing me from spending my points on something else, which is unusual. Perhaps the new rule goes into effect on Jan 1st and they are letting me know now or there is a glitch in the system and this message was sent by mistake. In any case, I think this is a sign that Clear Channel is changing the rules and we will hear more about it very soon.

rated:
any POWER codes?

rated:
jasun said:   any POWER codes?

I have used the codes from last week this morning without any problems. The string is:
FamFooFriCaLoShoLakBiGaMovBaSnoStaTri

rated:
Computer Deals! - Heart (HEA)
Jewelry Deals and Trivia! - Gemify yourself with real gems (GEM)
Top Card Match - EDITOR'S CHOICE (EDI)

(answer change) Discovery - Extreme Weather - 150,000 (150)

Updated String - 150LilDarAboCalPerLevTwoPreHomStaCla20lEVCar20MasCarBotBluLigPinTheHeaGemEdi

rated:
anyone have the 987 names for today?

rated:
KYSR - Newsletter Bonus Code - Soccer

Going to Everclear & Eve 6 tonight w/tix I won from Star!! Woo-hoo!!

rated:
lonelyaccountant said:   anyone have the 987 names for today?

850: EvaAliJamRenSerPamTonCanIneAraDavNorAnnRubGle

rated:
98.7 video trivia - Black & white

rated:
KOST
Calendar Bonus Code : KOST311711

MyFM
Calendar Bonus Code : MYFM311711

== HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!! ===

rated:
KYSR - 1:50pm NOTD - Stephanie

rated:
Melancholy said:   KYSR - Newsletter Bonus Code - Soccer

Going to Everclear & Eve 6 tonight w/tix I won from Star!! Woo-hoo!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!

rated:
fooman346 said:   KOST
Calendar Bonus Code : KOST311711

MyFM
Calendar Bonus Code : MYFM311711

== HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!! ===

Likewise!!!

rated:
KYSR 98.7 4:50pm Name of the Day: Trisha

rated:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL YA AWESOME Peeps....A 4 DAY WEEKEND.......YEEEEHAWWW!!! BE SAFE

rated:
Go Country Paul's Password- Family

rated:
Cameras For Christmas - Cybershot Battery = 2,000

Updated String = 150LilDarAboCalPerLevTwoPreHomStaCla20lEVCar20MasCarBotBluLigPinTheHeaGemEdi2,0

rated:
anyone have yesterday's 850pm name for kysr?

rated:
logicman said:   anyone have yesterday's 850pm name for kysr?

WENDY

rated:
KOST
Newsletter Code: WISHES

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 11012 1013 1014101510161556
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014