• filter:
  • 1 2345243
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
heads-up - it is live now (even though it says on the web site that it starts on monday). i was able to get some points today.

http://star941sandiego.com/cc-common/reward_collect.html

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Shocking Facts About Animals: Butts

puggle (Oct. 01, 2014 @ 10:26a) |

Snap Shots, Taylor Swift covers BRITISH VOGUE

IBBANANAS (Oct. 01, 2014 @ 1:51p) |

Football Fan Zone Trivia: Oakland Raiders

puggle (Oct. 01, 2014 @ 2:43p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"stallion33" is today's Star 94.1 Mystery Prize winner.

As found in Freeloader bonus sites.

rated:
"BarbaraWright" is today's Star 94.1 Mystery Prize winner.

As found in Freeloader bonus sites.

rated:
Word of the day: Witch

rated:
Where do you typr these words/codes into?

I tried typing them into the "enter the keyword" and points were not added. did anyone have luck?

rated:
NO THE WORD WITCH DID NOT WORK FOR ME AS WELL...

rated:
Witch is not the correct WOD

rated:
-on line streaming codelaughter

rated:
needadvice said: Where do you typr these words/codes into?

I tried typing them into the "enter the keyword" and points were not added. did anyone have luck?

when i entered the keyword 'witch' a seperate page came up with 4 numbers that you input to get points. it worked fine for me. i would post the 4 numbers but it states that they change during the day.

anyways, it worked fine for me. no problem.

rated:
I got it too. What you have to do is go to the actual Star941sandiego homepage and put the code word "witch" into the search box on that page (or any "search" on any page within the website), when you do that the 4 digit code will appear for you then you can go to the freeloader page and click on the word of the day and input that 4 digit code and it will give you 500 points!!

rated:
They deleted my profile entirely I wrote them email and got reply that LA residents cannot participate.

rated:
Yeah... I thought I had heard the code wrong or something, but then I read the instructions on how to enter the code. What's the deal with having to enter it in the search bar anyway?

rated:
needadvice said: They deleted my profile entirely I wrote them email and got reply that LA residents cannot participate.

They are making this contest exclusively for San Diego County residents. I believe a few of the other "reward programs" in San Diego are open to other counties and other states.

rated:
Coolchick779 said: Yeah... I thought I had heard the code wrong or something, but then I read the instructions on how to enter the code. What's the deal with having to enter it in the search bar anyway?

That is what I did too. I guess when you actually read the instruction you will figure it out. It seems that there are too many steps to earn your points. Would be easier to just go to the freeloader page, enter your code and that's it.

rated:
WOD: Pumpkin (enter in the search bar to get the code)

rated:
Star 94.1 Streaming Code for 10/24 is BENEFIT

rated:
Today's Star FREEloader Streaming Code is: FAVORITE

rated:
Today's WOD: GHOST

So does anyone know? Is the number code you get when you put the word into the search box a unique code or do we all get the same code?

rated:
Entered Ghost and got 7162, is the code I got. Please don't use unless they are all the same.

rated:
7162 here

rated:
I got 7162 also. Just wonder if they check to see if you've done the word search though. You all know how some of these stations are about "THE RULES". I know that clear channel reward programs are not as hardnosed about the rules as KYXY or Couch Potatoes though. Guess it's up to each of us to decide if we want to take the chance of skipping the extra step.

rated:
GWEN STEFANI CODE WORD:KINGSTON

rated:
i got 7162 as well (early this morning). it says that the code is subject to change throughout the day so i probably won't chance it and will always put it in the search box.

rated:
Weekly Newsletter code word: Jack-O-Lantern

rated:
Live Streaming Code Is "Celebrate"...

rated:
Today's word: COSTUME
Code #3940

rated:
YoungAmerican said: I got 7162 also. Just wonder if they check to see if you've done the word search though. You all know how some of these stations are about "THE RULES". I know that clear channel reward programs are not as hardnosed about the rules as KYXY or Couch Potatoes though. Guess it's up to each of us to decide if we want to take the chance of skipping the extra step.

HEADS UP ... I just got this e-mail from Star in response to why we have to do keyword searches (apparently there's a reason for the extra step which has not been revealed yet to everyone...!)

Very soon (in the next day or two) the FREEloader Keyword
Code of the Day search will generate a unique code for each
FREEloader participant.

We feel very strongly that everyone participating should have
to earn their own points and not just get the information from
other sources (you can't do this by simply having a word when
it's exactly the same for everyone).

The Keyword search is really not that complicated. Instead of
going directly to the FREEloaders page go to any page on the
star941sandiego.com website to do the keyword search.

Once you type in the keyword there's a link that takes you to the
FREEloaders page to enter your code.

rated:
Live Streaming Code: MAGICAL

rated:
mamac_197030 Mystery Prize Winner 10/27

rated:
Today's Keyword is TRICK & Code # is 8794

rated:
Just a reminder to not forget about going to the "Bonus" section each day

The easiest way to earn points daily! Get points each day for clicking on any or all of the Bonus Site links below before 12 midnight. You could earn 250 - 500 points per day depending on how many links are available each day. (NOTE: Please allow for each web page below to fully load to ensure that you receive proper point credit.)

rated:
thanks for the helpful reminder YA!

i remember when kyxy used to do bonus sites and then they cut down to almost none.

hope that star continues with lots of them!

rated:
Ok, so I put in 'TREAT' instead of trick in the search box by accident and it made me log in and I got a page that said:

Your Star 94.1 UNIQUE Keyword Code of the Day for October 27 is: (a 6-digit code)
This unique code will work only for this user's FREEloader account.

I don't know what to do with this code (since it's 6 digits and won't work in the normal code entry place) or why it came up since treat wasn't the word of the day. I just wanted to know if anyone knew what to do with this or if they got something like this when they put in 'treat.'

rated:
Streaming Code Is "Adventure"...

rated:
MorePoints said: Ok, so I put in 'TREAT' instead of trick in the search box by accident and it made me log in and I got a page that said:

Your Star 94.1 UNIQUE Keyword Code of the Day for October 27 is: (a 6-digit code)
This unique code will work only for this user's FREEloader account.

I don't know what to do with this code (since it's 6 digits and won't work in the normal code entry place) or why it came up since treat wasn't the word of the day. I just wanted to know if anyone knew what to do with this or if they got something like this when they put in 'treat.'

On Saturday they switched to 6 digit codes, and TREAT was the code for Saturday. Therefore you were getting the 6-digit code early. I hope that helps!

rated:
You really can't enter the 6 digit code in more than one account. It only works one time (we tried). We can now only share the word each day - you have to have the word to get your code. Today's word is goblin. Enter the word in the search box to get the code that you need.

rated:
Today's Star FREEloader Streaming Code is: DREAM

rated:
Sunday's Mystery Prize Winner is "gtorke"

rated:
keyword code of the day : candy

Skipping 9654 Messages...
rated:
Football Fan Zone Trivia: Oakland Raiders

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2345243
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014