rated:
COde of the day: TREAT

rated:
Code WOD is TREAT - 942047

rated:
Live Streaming Code Is "Haunted"...

rated:
shopnshooz said: Code WOD is TREAT - 942047
Hello shopnshooz, The code word is all that is needed. each code number that is generated is unique. If someone else uses your code number, they may be able to disqualify everyone that used the same number.....or maybe I am just paranoid! After all it IS halloween.
Muze

rated:
Tuesday's Keyword Code of the Day: SCARY

rated:
Live Streaming Code Is "Power"...

rated:
Anyone get the codeword for today? Maybe 'cause it's the morning after Halloween I heard them say it but my brain didn't process it. All I think I heard was them spelling something with an "a" and a "u" in it.

rated:
Autumn is the code.

rated:
Aha! I was close! Thanks Shaq!

rated:
Newsletter bonus code: HOLLYWOOD

rated:
# of Coldplay videos (Video on Demand - Coldplay): 11

rated:
Live Streaming Code: MEMORIES

rated:
Today's Mystery Prize Winner: "RRIBELIN"

rated:
COD: HARVEST

rated:
Mystery Prize Winner is "tgerber3@cox.net"

rated:
Live Streaming Code is: DAILY

rated:
Keyword Code of the Day: ENTERTAIN

rated:
Today's 94.1 Mystery Prize Winner is "sueycabluey".

rated:
Live Streaming Code is: MILLION

rated:
SATURDAY KEYCODE WORD OF THE DAY:

SCARECROW

rated:
Nickelback Trivia: 10

rated:
Did the code change? scarecrow didn't work for me???

rated:
Where did you put the code Roxxy?
You have to enter the code in the blank space on the right side of the page with the arrow pointing to it. It will take you to another page where you get a unique code to enter on the points page. Once you get the number, (control copy it) and click "here" to get back to the rewards page and enter the number.
Good luck
muze

rated:
thank you, i had a brain problem.... i forgot!!!! thanks!

rated:
Today's 94.1 Mystery Prize Winner is "bling bling".

rated:
Live Streaming Code is: FANTASY

rated:
Keyword Code of the Day: FOOTBALL

rated:
mark71mark said: Keyword Code of the Day: FOOTBALL

The first keyword code is announced at 8:20am - how do you know what it is already??

rated:
I heard FOOTBALL announced as today's Keyword @1:20

I'm with you 'PL', seems odd to be posted that early!?! With Mary Deary now in charge of this rewards program, I think it's wise not to use/input any codes until at least the correct on-air announcement time(s). If she runs it like she did with KyXy, she will try to trap/catch people who share codes (especially on Forums).

rated:
Today's 94.1 Mystery Prize Winner is "dmgeary57".

rated:
Live Streaming Code is: .EXPERIENCE

rated:
pointloader said: mark71mark said: Keyword Code of the Day: FOOTBALL

The first keyword code is announced at 8:20am - how do you know what it is already??

Guess 'M71M' is not going to share how he knows the Keyword so early?

rated:
COD: ELECTION

rated:
I can confirm ELECTION
(131700)

rated:
FYI, I bookmarked this page to get the Live Streaming Code:

http://www.star941sandiego.com/pages/dailypassword.html

rated:
Thanks so much for the confirmation, but since it seems that we are now getting an unique, individual number code for the COD, you might not want to post that code (the #, not the word), in case they can track it to your account and get your for your generous sharing.....

just a thought!
have a great night/day!

rated:
Tuesday's FREEloader Streaming Code: FAIRYTALE

rated:
WOD: vote

rated:
GetMyPoint said: pointloader said: mark71mark said: Keyword Code of the Day: FOOTBALL

Guess 'M71M' is not going to share how he knows the Keyword so early?

No secret, just guessed and got lucky. I'm guessing that Saturday will be 'Veteran' and 11/23 will be 'Turkey'. I wouldn't post a keyword here until it actually worked for me, but some people will choose to wait until later in the day to enter it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 345243
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.