Daily Dose of Video Trivia=50

string=Run50

surveys are up

Blockbusters: Adam
Sports Trivia: Susie Wolff
Top Dollar Trivia: 1100

String: Run50

Received the following via an email:

"Effective Sunday, March 30th, AM 600 KOGO will be discontinuing the KOGO Rewards points-based program.   In an effort to create contesting with ease, KOGO will no longer require the use of points to enter or participate in online contesting.
KOGO recommends that you use any and all points acquired, by 11:59PM on Sunday, March 30th.   All points not used by Monday, March 31st at 12:00AM will be lost, as the KOGO Rewards program will be completely removed from kogo.com."

Does This Make You Happy?: Hawaii
Daily Dose of Video Trivia: Knits for nature

String:HawKni

Have you all tried:
SD Clear Channel radio rewards sites daily combined point earnings - STAR 94.1 FM, VIP 93.3 FM, KOGO 600 AM...
on Fat Wallet
that site started by Get MY Point has 94.1, 93.3, and 600 all in one place!

Blockbusters = Dale Earnhardt
Sports Trivia = 3:26:29

Does This Make You Happy?: Evolaris

GetMyPoint said:   "Effective Sunday, March 30th, AM 600 KOGO will be discontinuing the KOGO Rewards points-based program.   In an effort to create contesting with ease, KOGO will no longer require the use of points to enter or participate in online contesting.
KOGO recommends that you use any and all points acquired, by 11:59PM on Sunday, March 30th.   All points not used by Monday, March 31st at 12:00AM will be lost, as the KOGO Rewards program will be completely removed from kogo.com."

Where did you see this? 

Blockbusters = Michael Fassbender
Sports Trivia = Joe Rogers Jr

Daily Dose of Video Trivia: Utah

String: EvoUta

I haven't received this email. For what it's worth, the most-recently posted KOGO contest ends on April 25, and requires points for entry.

Blockbusters: 5/23/1955
Sports: 2013 
Top Dollar: Favado 
Does This Make You Happy?: Photoful

Weekly bonus
 http://rewards.kogo.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=8106   Win
 http://rewards.kogo.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=8107   Win
 http://rewards.kogo.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=8108   Ganar Premios

String: PhoWinGan 

Daily dose of video trvia= VICtorias Secret

String: PhoWinGanVic

FWIW, I just had the program ending email drop into my inbox time stamped at 9:02am this morning. Its a shame that they are shutting down another program. I never win anything from just entering my email each day. I sure hope that Star and 933 don't follow.

Edit: They have also added a trivia question to the site that gives you 1000 points for answering correctly about when the program will end. They really want to make sure people know about this.

KOGO Rewards Program Changes: March 30th

String: March 30thWinGanPhoVic

Are they shutting down the rewards program, or merely changing the methods for entry? The instructions don't make this clear. It says a new format will be used for "all contests currently available." Do they mean the three contests that appear when you click on the link, or the ongoing list of "raffles"? As a long-time contester, I see some pitfalls for KOGO. First of all, none of the stations should call their contests "raffles." A raffle is essentially the same as a lottery. Under California law, only the California State Lottery may operate a lottery. All other lotteries except bingo games operated by charitable organizations, are prohibited by California's Penal Code 16. Additionally all contests and promotional puzzles and games must clearly and conspicuously disclose each of the following: All the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the contest, and the date(s) upon which the contest will terminate, and upon which all prizes will be awarded. If KOGO is indeed bailing out on currently running contests, they could be in violation of law. I have no animosity towards them; I understand that times are tough, and I've noticed that their contest site has been shrinking weekly. It's their prerogative to terminate the rewards program. I'm sure Clear Channel has an attorney on retainer. He or she should be consulted about the correct and legal way to do this, because there are people just looking for an excuse to file a lawsuit. (Not me.)

As a long time doer of contests you must know that CC shut down US957, KGB, Rock 105 and 1360 in the past. They sent out a similar email at the time but at least were nice enough to let use transfer some of the points we had earned to the other surviving programs. Too bad they don't seem to be doing that this time around.

Does This Make You Happy?: Double denim

KOGO Rewards Program Changes=march30

string=Dou

Blockbuster = Stanford
Sports Trivia =1959
Daily Dose of Video Trivia= healthcare.gov
Top Dollar = Receipt Hog
string=douHea

Posting contests with a definite ending date constitutes a binding contract. IMO, the correct way to handle this is to "age-out" existing contests by expiration date and not add any new ones. Philo, I'm fairly new to radio contesting; I mostly enter national sweepstakes, which are very tightly regulated. However, the same rules apply here. Because, let's face it, this is a form of gambling.

DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY-27
daily dose of video trivia= love
string=27Lov

Blockbusters: Failure to Launch
Sports Trivia: Uncle Drew
Top Dollar: Target
Scheduled To Debut In 2014: Pearl
Costa Cruise Ship: Savona
New Offerings With Royal Caribbean: Roller

String: 27LovPeaSavRol

newsletter: BILLION

DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY=nutrient

• Archived From: ForumsContests and Sweepstakes

• 1149150 151 152153
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014