First Lines ... Mother
Get Your Game On ... Devil's Crossing Prison
Show Me The Money ... 454
{ JokHeaFol )

rated:
wod: heart

fast points: follow

rated:
have anyone got points on the video? did not work for me today.

rated:
I got points for 9 videos I had it on for at least a dozen. I only got credit for 8 on my other account.

rated:
I got 5,000 for videos on all 3 of my Clear Channel accounts, but it took watching probably 30 videos on each site to get them. My wife was unable to get any points on one of her accounts, no matter how many videos she watched. there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how they credit points for the videos. I agree, the game does not credit you properly and I encourage you to let them know it by clicking on the "Contact Us" button below and letting them know it's cheating you on points.
For those of you who also collect points every Sunday from your referrals, you are also being cheated out of points. You used to get up to 2,500 points, 10% of your referrals points each week. That was changed to up to 10,000 points a couple of weeks ago, but they are still only giving a max of 2,500 points even if you qualify for the full 10,000 points. I've complained to them about it, but these clowns don't even know the rules to their own game. They still think it's only 2,500 points, even though I cut and pasted the up to 10,000 from their own referral page and sent it to them. Go look for yourself and then look at your history this past Sunday. More people need to complain, so they will fix the system.

rated:

rated:
Fast pts ... PROM
WoD ... MIRROR
Music Pop Quiz ... Rihanna
Top Video on Demand ... California Gurls
Before They Were Famous ... Geoffrey Rush
Celebrity Interview Video ... Leonardo DiCaprio
Entertainment Video Trivia ... Miguel
First Lines ... The white girl
Get Your Game On Trivia ... Dungeons
Show Me The Money Trivia ... Copper
( MirPro )

rated:
wod: mirror

rated:
I think that we are lucky to be able to particiapte in such prorgams. We all need to keep in mind, once these program become too cumbersome/problematic, they will end. I remember a time not long ago clearchannel had 6 freebie programs, now it's 3. Fox's freebie program ended completely. Someimtes you don't know what you've got, until it's gone! Lets just be THANKFUL and on that note.....

A HUGE Thanks to everyone who posts here. This forum and it's participants makes our daily routine possible!!!

rated:
it sounds like interns maybe taking care of the day to day operations or they may even be training someone. Interns make little or no money and I can assure you they aren't trying to impress us. Even if human error is removed from the equation, computers glitch and or only know what is programed into them.

I noticed no facebook word today for 3000 points? Could be for a number of reasons but isn't worth taking up someones time answering my question when they could be using that time to work on what needs attention! Seems asking for missed points is a waste of time if they are changing the program, which is within their right.

rated:
chuckieeebaby, I hear what you're saying and I think we're all thankful for the prizes they allow us to win. But, if you're going to promise a certain amount of points to your listeners and they are not getting those points, I don't see a problem bringing it to their attention, so the problem can be fixed. I thought they provided these prizes to reward their listeners. But if they have a problem with their listeners asking them to correct their errors, then they should probably not even have these games for their listeners to begin with. I've asked them to correct the problem and was told they are working on it. Hopefully we will be getting the correct points for our referrals this coming Sunday.

rated:
I agree we should be grateful for the opportunity to participate in these promotions. However, it's inaccurate to blame diminishing freebie programs on supposedly whiny or disgruntled contestants. The economy has hurt most of us, including broadcast media revenues. We're all doing the best we can with what we have.

rated:
fast points: prom

rated:
Fast: Prom
String: MirPro

rated:
english4 said:   have anyone got points on the video? did not work for me today.

When I tried to watch the bonus videos I didn't get credit for them either. But then I did the click thru bonus sites, tried watching the videos again and got instant credit for them. Not sure why clicking the bonus sites helped but I've done that the past couple days and have had the points added to my account right away.

rated:
WoD ... IRON
Music Pop Quiz ... Beyonce & Andre 3000
Top Video on Demand ... Snow
Before They Were Famous ... Opie Taylor
Celebrity Interview Video ... Despicable Me 2
Entertainment Video ... H&M
First Lines ... Sinclair Lewis
Get Your Game On ... Moon Bear King
Show Me The Money ... Salvador Dalí

rated:
I got 600 points for 10 of the videos and 500 points for 1 video today.

rated:
wod: iron

rated:
two surveys are up - but there are no points for taking them

rated:
Newsletter - MIAMI

rated:
string: IroMiaHer

rated:
OK...LETS NOT FORGET....ITS ALL FREE...AGAIN...THE WORD IS FREE...AND IF U KEEP CALLING-E-MAILING- THEM..THEY WILL SHUT THESE ...FREE SITES DOWN..HEARD THRU THE GRAPEVINE AT CLEAR CHANNEL...THAT THEY NEVER EVER HEARD SO MANY COMPLAINTS FOR FREE...FREE...FREE.STUFF..THEY ALREADY SHUT DOWN 3 CHANNELS..JUST BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU ACTUALLY CAN STILL GET SOMETHING FOR FREE IN LIFE...JUST MY OPINION..NO HATERS...PEACE

rated:
Nobody mentioned the word "HATE", except for you! And, the fact is, they would not have so many complaints if they took the time to run their game site properly. Other than Mary Deary (who's been wonderful), most of the other people I have communicated with, don't know the rules of their own game site, and for the most part, don't really seem to give a damn if the site works right, or not. In my opinion, if you don't have passion for your job and concern for your listeners (who invest a lot of time playing these games and supporting their stations), you shouldn't be working there. And, that's all I have to say on the issue!

rated:
fast points: hero

rated:
Music Pop Quiz ... Miguel
Before They Were Famous ... The Raging Moon
Celebrity Interview Video ... Jennifer Love Hewitt
Entertainment Video ... Miley Cyrus
First Lines ... It was love at first sight.
Get Your Game On ... Arran Danner
Show Me The Money ... Haruhiko Kuroda

rated:
they are puting up fridays reg. surveys but zero points???????

rated:
WOD: PROm
String: Pro

rated:
WoD ... FIESTA
Music Pop Quiz ... Beyonce
Before They Were Famous ... Hyrise
Celebrity Interview Video ... Samuel L. Jackson
Entertainment Video ... Standing on the Sun
First Lines ... …misgiving.
Get Your Game On ... Fifth
Show Me The Money ... 1980

rated:
At least for now, I'm done with CC contests. Yesterday I entered the WOD, answered all the trivia questions correctly, watched 10 videos, responded to the third survey and clicked on every single bonus site. I ended up with 2,065 Reward Points. The same thing happened on all three websites. I came back today thinking they might have updated my points. My profile reflects the accurate number of points, but when I try to enter any contest it says I only have 2,065 points. This is taking up way too much of my time for it to be this frustrating. At any rate, my leaving slightly increases the odds for the rest of you. So, good luck!

rated:
WoD ... diary
Music Pop Quiz ... Standing On the Sun
Top Video on Demand ... Strawberry
Before They Were Famous ... Paradise Alley
Celebrity Interview Video ... The Smurfs
Entertainment Video ... Spiderman 2
First Lines ... Nick Carraway
Get Your Game On ... Moscow
Show Me The Money ... purple

rated:
bigjo said:   they are puting up fridays reg. surveys but zero points???????

The usual three Friday surveys are now up and gave me 500 pts each this morning.

rated:
thank you philosophy they are also up other channels

rated:
wod: diary

rated:

rated:
fast points: buzz

rated:
WoD ... VIDEO
Music Pop Quiz ... Lindsey Stirling
Top Video on Demand ... A little girl
Before They Were Famous ... The Wall
Celebrity Interview Video ... Modern Family
Entertainment Video ... The Watchmen
First Lines ... Vaughan
Get Your Game On ... 2005
Show Me The Money ... Palau
(VidPop)

rated:
wod: video

rated:
WOD: VIDeo

rated:
fast points: pop

rated:
Trade in: Channel 933 Summer Kick Off Concert on 5/10 (Lawn Tickets)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1180 181 182183184229
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014