Team 1090 AM Radio Sports Talk Prize Place

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 17576 77 7879
  • Page
  • Text Only
VV: Kobe leads Lakers to back to back wins.

VV Play of the day:

Dodgers-Padres brawl

nl survey is up 1,000 points

Valley View - Adam Scott

VAlley View - Eric Stults

one survey up
v v is NOT padres

Valley View - Braves

VV: Padres sweep LA for the first time since 2006

Newsletter #2 survey is up

Valley View is NOT John Garland and it is NOT the Brewers... good luck

v v= Arizona wins in extras

VV:
Man United wins 20th League Title

VV: CP3 with the buzzer beater

VV: Upton brothers go back-to-back

VV: Mets grand slam

survey up

VV: Chargers pick DJ Fluker

Valley View - Padres sweep the Giants

VV:
Oakland walks off the Angels in the 19th

VV: Padres blow out the Cubs

Survey up

Valley View - Warriors

VV:
Orb wins the Kentucky Derby

Surveys up they have a lot of them today.
They are giving points. Log on prizes & click on a prize to see your points avail. (note: when you do surveys it takes a couple mins. before points get credited.) Prizes are very limited on 1090 though.

Also, all my points are gone. I can't find them anywhere.

My points are not displayed either but it appears they are working on the website as I type this. My account had my name in the left corner and there is now a log-in and log-out button

surveys are up

vv survey is up

You can see your points if you click on one of the prizes. Your point total will be listed in the middle of the page just like it was before they changed everything. I would still prefer to have an activity history like on the clear channel stations and walrus.

survey is up

7:30 Kick Gas: Omar Santiago

7:33 Kick Gas: Neal Robinson

survey is up

7:33 Kick Gas: John Holland

Does anyone know if we are even earning points for doing the weekday survey anymore? The point total I used to be able to see on a prize listing isn't there anymore and I could only get one entry per prize. Might as well not do the daily survey if I don't need to in order to enter for the giveaways.

I am thinking we are not accruing points too. Seems like a moot point now.

Kick Ass/Kick Gas 7:30: Greg Marquez

The KICK ASS/KICK GAS promotion for The Mighty 1090 San Diego works like this...several times during the day the radio personalities pick a name and the listener has 10 minutes and 90 seconds to call in and claim a free gas card

silentheroes said:   The KICK ASS/KICK GAS promotion for The Mighty 1090 San Diego works like this...several times during the day the radio personalities pick a name and the listener has 10 minutes and 90 seconds to call in and claim a free gas cardnumber to call is 877-792-1090

7:30 Kick Ass/Kick Gas: Jewel Bean

7:30 Gas: Mark Shreves

• Archived From: ForumsContests and Sweepstakes

• 17576 77 7879
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014