• filter:
  • 1164165166 167 168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Newsletter BC ... SUPERHERO

rated:
Three surveys up - 1500 points (are they still clams?) each.

rated:
total of 4 surveys are up
yes they are still called clams

rated:
Hi, bigjo! Ya beat me to it. BTW, the questions answered don't necessarily have to do with the video. Unless, for example, someone actually thinks anorexia and asthma are the same thing. Go figure.

rated:
e-mail code= Colossus

rated:
Newsletter BC  =  MAGIC

rated:
http://www.sandiegoradio.org/2014/08/rich-brother-robbin-hangs-u...

Today is Rich Brother Robbin's last day at Walrus. If you enjoy listening to him you might want to tune in one last time or try and stream the station from their website. I guess the changeover to Max/all 80's is right around the corner.

rated:
win a vegas vacation 0 points to enter

rated:
An extra 100 clams under featured links. Change your sim.

rated:
Newsletter BC  =   SAFARI    

rated:
Bye bye Walrus and hello to Max and a new host in the morning:

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/132461/xhprs-bec...

rated:
^^Plus for the post. Minus for the linked story. Don't remember a whole lot of '60's music on the Walrus; I would have liked it better if there was.

rated:
Marko50.  There were a few 60's song played but not many.  Their promo said "best of the 60's" but again not many.  When the station first started it seemed to be mostly 60's and mostly Beatles. Ahhhhh the good old days!  LOL      Demographics change and they rotate the definition of "oldies" up in years. Apparently they think anyone old enough to remember the 60's are not big buyers of advertised products so why cater to them? Oh well - enjoy the 70's and 80's.

rated:
sent e-mail about club walrus and asked is it gone or is something new coming and this is their answer

Yes, the club and all your points are still there. Our loyalty club vendor is just having issues switching things over on the back end. Thank you for your continued patience while this issue is resolved.

rated:
The new website is at www.1057maxfm.com, I surprised that walrusfm.com still works. And at their facebook page, which is still listed as Walrus they had this to say: HEY CLUB MEMBERS! We are working to get the Club "re-painted" and expect to have it open tomorrow. Your log in information and points collected will remain the same. Thanks for your patience!

Walrus was great when it first started, they played Elvis, the Beatles, early Stones, Motown, etc. Things really seemed to go downhill, and the playlist really tightened up, in a hurry once Mason left for K-earth. But if I was in radio and had a chance to go to LA I would have made the move as well.

MaxFM seems to also be off to a roaring start </sarcasm> The only people really posting about it are listeners from the east coast saying how happy they are to hear Jack Diamond on the radio again. Yeah, the advertisers are going to love having people 3000 miles away listen to their ads, that's exactly what they paid for.

rated:
It looks like K-Earth is doing the same thing! Look at their playlist: http://kearth101.cbslocal.com/playlist/

rated:
New rewards site is up, now called Max Moochers and we don't earn clams anymore we get moola: http://maxmoochers.1057maxfm.com

rated:
4- 1500 points surveys are up

rated:
Moocher word for Newsletter Bonus is SAFARI but not taking it! Quelle suprise???

rated:
Safari worked for me.

There's also a featured link for 100 cla...ah, moola.

rated:
*1500 pt. Surveys are Up*

rated:
My newsletter said MAXMOOCHER was the bonus code but wouldn't take it either!

rated:
I entered SAFARI and it worked! Listener1-try MAXMOOCHER.

rated:
Safari is now working!!! YIPPEEEE Kay Yea!!

rated:
enter Halloween Horror Nights no points to enter

rated:
e-mail= HOLIDAY
for 65,000 points

rated:

rated:
seven 1500 point surveys are up
e-mail code= MAXimize

rated:
Watch: 11 Emmy Facts= Matthew

rated:
1500 point survey is up

rated:
more 1500 point surveys are up

rated:
2 more 1500 point surveys are up for a total of 6 so far

rated:
wrong site

rated:
bigjo said:   12:30 code= STAGE
5:30 code= MUSIC

rated:
email code= ice (FOR 6500 POINTS)

rated:
Email: FEELGOOD

rated:
under contest enter
Spend Thanksgiving Holiday in Anaheim, California with Your Favorite Mouse & His Friends! no points used to enter

rated:
1500 point surveys are up

rated:
1500 points surveys are up

rated:
3 more 1500 points surveys are up
e-mail=  TAKEBACK  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1164165166 167 168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014