• filter:
  • 1 2 345166
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
amarino56 said: There's a new poll up but there are no answers. Does anyone see answers to select?

The new polls are up and running
Todays Work Force is not Mike Pierce or Shannon Oliva, so that leaves you all the fifty / fifty chance on Deanna Aubrey or John Vanderkallen,. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Ads by Google
rated:
I missed hearing it too so I guessed and got it right(thanks to your 50/50)....it was Deanna Aubrey

rated:
Mason's AOD: AL GREEN

rated:
Thursday Work Force: Debbie DiTomaso

rated:
Today's Work Force is DEBBIE DI TOMASO

rated:
padre question

answer 'Kevin Kouzmanoff'

morning show host on San Diego 1700am

answer 'Mark Larson'

rated:
the current workplace answer is ... Denise Gallagher

I guessed and got it right.

rated:
AOD: SEALS AND CROFT

rated:
The walrus e-mail code is BOCCE

rated:
Artist of the Day: Aretha Franklin

rated:
Del Mar listener party prize up right now for 500 points on walrus and 1090

rated:
Nooney Tunes-Mail

rated:
Todays WORK FORCE IS DIANA BERMUDEZ

rated:
* Mason's "Walrus" Artist of the Day

What "Walrus" Artist did Mason mention Tuesday morning at 7:35

Eagles

rated:
I assume you guessed that answer, right? I heard a different artist mentioned this morning, and that artist was on the other list of Mason's artist of the day answers.

It might look just a little suspicious to whoever is running The Walrus's promo program if a whole lot of people guess an answer that happens to work, but which has never been broadcast.

rated:
Blip said: I assume you guessed that answer, right? I heard a different artist mentioned this morning, and that artist was on the other list of Mason's artist of the day answers.

It might look just a little suspicious to whoever is running The Walrus's promo program if a whole lot of people guess an answer that happens to work, but which has never been broadcast.

This under the Mason's "walrus" AOD

rated:
toadman21 said: This under the Mason's "walrus" AOD

I saw the question. I'm asking about where the answer came from. If Katbeatina just guessed it (which I would conclude is the only way to have arrived at this answer), then anyone who chooses to give that answer is pretty much telling the station that they are getting their answers from someone else.

Just so you understand my point, here is rule 2.9:

Posting or sharing of Trivia, Clam Codes, or other The Walrus Clams earning among members is expressly prohibited. Violations will result in the termination of all violating account(s) and/or forfeiture of all accumulated Clams.

rated:
so a bunch of people guessed right? Bet others guessed wrong before they saw the answer!

rated:
Tuesday AOD (just announced): EAGLES

rated:
AM Mason:
Eagles

for those of you that guessed early, you already have points

rated:
"Work Force" Name: Diane Hamilton

rated:
NOONEY TUNES: MONEY

rated:
Artist of the Day: STEVIE WONDER

rated:
Today's WORK FORCE is Debra Eckenrod

NOONEY TUNES for today is "reading , writing , arithmetic"

rated:
AOD: STYX

rated:
Work Force: ALBERTO OROZCO

Nooney Tunes: APPLES

rated:
Under score more points there is a site page to click on for 100 points

rated:
AOD: RASCALS

rated:
Work Force: Michele Biatowas

rated:
Nooney Tunes: OUTLAWS

rated:
AOD: BOBBY VEE

rated:
WORK FORCE Roxanne Fillippone

NOONEY TUNES IS Clowns

EARN EXTRA POINTS :: WHO'S YOUR PADRE GREG MADDUX

rated:
EARN A WHOLE EXTRA 10 POINTS IN THE SURVEY SECTION. I meant to say the polls section, sorry about that

rated:
UP NOW:
Star Trek: The Exhibition
A pair of tickets to Star Trek The Exhibition, the multi-city touring exhibition featuring the world's most comprehensive collection of Star Trek ships, sets, costumes and props from all 5 series and 10 films. The exhibition makes its US debut for a limited engagement at the San Diego Air and Space Museum in Balboa Park.
4,000 Clams

rated:
AOD: QUEEN

rated:
Nooney Tunes: GUNS

rated:
anyone happen to know the person on the work force is today, JAMES,SAM,BRAD OR GARY???

rated:
whoohoo...guessed and got it on one! Gary Garcia

rated:
padre answer under earn more clams, last item

greg maddux

rated:
AOD: RAY CHARLES

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 345166
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014