Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

The Walrus-105.7 - SD radio rewards club

564 of 666
+1
GetMyPoint
3/14/13 11:23 AM
Newsletter Survey(replaces this week's BC)is up.
tbeckmanthegreat
3/14/13 12:49 PM
BC - Pi
Zigcat
3/14/13 10:09 PM
Yep. I keep getting an "invalid credentials" notification when I try to log in, despite the fact that the site has remembered me for the last six months. Suddenly I'm a stranger.
bigjo
3/14/13 11:43 PM
Club Walrus <member-support@planetjam.com>
send them an email
+1
GetMyPoint
3/15/13 2:24 AM
BC's...
SHAMROCK
RAINBOW
GOLD
CLOVER

( ShaRaiGolClo )

A/NT ... Sunday St. Patrick's Day

WF ... Jon Lubliner & Julius Gacosta
Zigcat
3/15/13 9:02 PM
This is the second day I can't log on. This morning, member support assured me they'd unlocked my account, but it still doesn't work. Everything was fine for months until all those new videos and bonus sites were added. Some of them didn't even seem legitimate.
Listener1
3/15/13 11:54 PM
NOTE: Stay away from the AOL links. They are the problem. AOL Heidi Klum is fine but avoid the others once you get logged back in. Nothing much to do with the points even if we earn them.
+1
GetMyPoint
3/18/13 3:57 AM
BC's...
BICYCLE
ROLLERBLADE
SKATEBOARD
AZTEC

( BicRolSkaAzt )

WF ... Rebecka Tolson & Jody Harris
Zigcat
3/18/13 9:20 PM
Thx Listener1. I had a feeling those were trouble. Anyone have today's A/NT?
puggle
3/18/13 9:28 PM
Listener1 said:   

NOTE: Stay away from the AOL links. They are the problem. AOL Heidi Klum is fine but avoid the others once you get logged back in. Nothing much to do with the points even if we earn them.

I just was emailed that they unlocked my acct. but it is still locked. 5 days & several emails & phone calls to Walrus. I do agree that we have to watch the trivia area because that is the area that locked my account up too.
564 of 666
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.