• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: (1) Grand Prize Winner will win $250,000.

Limit (1) one entry per household and per e-mail address per day per unique brand presentation for The Dare to Dream Sweepstakes

ENTRY

RULES

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Thanks.

not bad- thank you op

THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES!
Click here to give Esquire as a gift.

This contest is being offered by Hearst publishing. They have included it in many of their publications. The entry pages are virtually identical with the same rules, and entry period. They all have the following rule - Limit (1) one entry per household and per e-mail address per day per unique brand presentation for The Dare to Dream Sweepstakes.

I read this to mean that one can enter once each day at each unique web magazine.

So you can enter once each day at Esquire, and once each day at Good Housekeeping, and .... so on.

Am I interpreting this rule correctly???

Here are the other Hearst pubs where I have found the $250,000 Dare to Dream Sweepstakes:

Country Living Entry link (This one is already posted in a previous thread.)

Good Housekeeping Entry Link

Popular Mechanics Entry Link

Cosmopolitan Entry Link

Marie Claire Entry Link

Redbook Entry Link

Seventeen Entry Link

Harpers Bazaar Entry Link

Cosmogirl Entry Link

House Beautiful Entry Link

Town & Country Entry Link

nightcrew4618 said: This contest is being offered by Hearst publishing. They have included it in many of their publications. The entry pages are virtually identical with the same rules, and entry period. They all have the following rule - Limit (1) one entry per household and per e-mail address per day per unique brand presentation for The Dare to Dream Sweepstakes.

I read this to mean that one can enter once each day at each unique web magazine.

So you can enter once each day at Esquire, and once each day at Good Housekeeping, and .... so on.

Am I interpreting this rule correctly???

Here are the other Hearst pubs where I have found the $250,000 Dare to Dream Sweepstakes:

Country Living Entry link (This one is already posted in a previous thread.)

Good Housekeeping Entry Link

Popular Mechanics Entry Link

Cosmopolitan Entry Link

Marie Claire Entry Link

Redbook Entry Link

Seventeen Entry Link

Harpers Bazaar Entry Link

Cosmogirl Entry Link

House Beautiful Entry Link

Town & Country Entry Link

That's how I read it too. Man, that's a lot of links to sign up at!

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014