The Official "What I Have Won This Year Thread" (2009 wins)

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
Two VIP Tickets to MX LIVE FEST
Milk DVD

I won the FW Beauty Kit #5 giveaway!!!!

I can finally add to this thread! I wish it were more than a $10 iTunes card from poptarts but I'll be happy with any win!

I won the LapDawg laptop stand from anyluckyday.com. WOW! It's my first contest win ever! I am stunned.

I hope the company is legitimate. I'm still waiting for the prize delivery, which should have arrived.

I had just returned from a free trip to Florida that I won via the Nobody Outcleans the Maids contest last fall (this years version is here: Link) and that day, last Thursday, I won $5000.00 from Burger King's BK Burger Shots on line contest (contest now over). The best part is that I won the $5000.00 last Thursday and I received the AMEX Gift card yesterday, unbelievably fast turnaround for a prize.

On Wednesday I won a free year of Good Housekeeping magazine from the Maids contest.

Good Luck everyone!!!

provigal said: sweetlamb said: conehead433 said: stupendousdan said: Local:

I won a Castrol GTX T-shirt today in the Castrol CTX IWG.
Text

gotta have some kind of code to enter

They will email you a code. You use the same one every day.

I'm still waiting on it, LOL

sweetlamb said: provigal said: sweetlamb said: conehead433 said: stupendousdan said: Local:

I won a Castrol GTX T-shirt today in the Castrol CTX IWG.
Text

gotta have some kind of code to enter

They will email you a code. You use the same one every day.

I'm still waiting on it, LOL

Odd...too bad they're unique...I won a T-shirt a couple of weeks ago, and can't play anymore...

does anyone know what contest this was from? and how many won? i cant find it. so i got a hai classic pro hair dryer from allure sweepstakes? seen it was worth almost 200.00 but i dont know which contest. pm me if you know thanks

I never win anything, but I can dream.......

won 2 tickets to bruce springsteen in los angeles!

$25 gift card from SweepsNation.com.... Wow

A couple of free jars of Pace Salsa

A Mountain Dew hoodie, Mountain dew long sleeve shirt, and a mountain dew USB 1gb.

SQUIZZOT!

i got an allure win today???? pantene tub hair mask??? have no clue

steelj26 said: does anyone know what contest this was from? and how many won? i cant find it. so i got a hai classic pro hair dryer from allure sweepstakes? seen it was worth almost 200.00 but i dont know which contest. pm me if you know thanks

sent you a pm, it was from this sweeps

Allure - Win a Buzzworthy Bag! Sweepstakes 1x per person/email

Grand Prize: Bag filled with products from Arbonne, Avène, Bliss, Bring it in A Bag, Colorescience, Cosabella, Deborah Lippmann, Glytone, Hamadi, HAI, Intimate Apparel Solutions, JOICO, Labbri, Little i, MAMMA MIA! DVD, Michael Stars, No Nonsense, Philosophy, Piperlime, Sonya Dakar, Stila, Stop Aging Start Living, True Religion, and Weddingish (ARV $1,200).
First Prizes (50): HAIclassic PRO SST hair dryer (ARV $175).
Second Prizes (75): Stila Smoky Eye palette (ARV $72).
Third Prizes (100): JOICO Design Collection Humidity Blocker (ARV $18).

expires Monday, February 23, 2009 @ 11:00pm

I never thought I'd win anything - especially from a drawing I don't remember entering!

Then today I got an email saying I had won the 2010 World Cup Sweepstakes Promotion:

"2010 WORLD CUP WINNING NOTIFICATION
Dear Winner,
We are pleased to notify you that your email address won the sum of $1,000,000.000. Dollars from our monthly 2010 WORLD CUP Online Sweepstake Promotion held on 9th April 2009. "

Now I just have to send all my personal info to a Mrs Joy Zuma in some foreign country...now where is my bank account number and password......

It makes you wonder how people can actually fall for those emails.

bj2757 said: I never thought I'd win anything - especially from a drawing I don't remember entering!

Then today I got an email saying I had won the 2010 World Cup Sweepstakes Promotion:

"2010 WORLD CUP WINNING NOTIFICATION
Dear Winner,
We are pleased to notify you that your email address won the sum of $1,000,000.000. Dollars from our monthly 2010 WORLD CUP Online Sweepstake Promotion held on 9th April 2009. "

Now I just have to send all my personal info to a Mrs Joy Zuma in some foreign country...now where is my bank account number and password......

hey, i looked this up and this is what is saying!!http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/promoscam_SA2020cup.php

it does say its a scam sweepstakes email that going around. please be very cautious

i won some ebony sweepstake and got a $500 American Express card

mona25111 said: i won some ebony sweepstake and got a $500 American Express card

you are so lucky! congrats, i never win that kinda stuff. i will trade you though lmao

In 2008 I won a 37" Aquos HD Television from Regent Asset Management Solutions along with a BlueRay DVD player.

oops, forgot to give their site:

Regent Asset Management Solutions

woohoo got this today
2 tix too Michael McDonald / Boz Scaggs
2 tix to a arts fair in laguna beach
and dinner for 2 and 2 tix to diva 4 diva
dont remember if i posted this about 2 weeks ago....
2 tix to bruce springstien in LA

won 2 tickets to the final tapping/show of American Idol! woohooo!

How does this work? Could someone inform me what its purpose is. I've been entering contests using Fast Sweep but never win. Help!

mine are mostly radio wins. call ins and online

I have thought about using fastsweep, but was always concerned I'd be DQ'ed for using it.

Donola said: How does this work? Could someone inform me what its purpose is. I've been entering contests using Fast Sweep but never win. Help!

This thread is basically a brag thread.

I enter contests via each individual thread. I don't use any kind of autofill. I usually win something 2 or 3 times a week.

I won 5k from www.t- mobilefutbol.com, plus a $50 and $25 prepaid from other places, plus a Sephora GC, plus candy bars.

Wrong thread-sorry!

provigal said: Donola said: How does this work? Could someone inform me what its purpose is. I've been entering contests using Fast Sweep but never win. Help!

This thread is basically a brag thread.

I enter contests via each individual thread. I don't use any kind of autofill. I usually win something 2 or 3 times a week.

Just a question, how would they know that the forms were filled say using roboform?

won 2 tickets to hewy lewis and the news at the OC fair grounds in july!

won this today!
2 night stay @ Rancho Las Palmas Listen all week to win a two night stay at Rancho Las Palmas in Rancho Mirage...with your choice of golf or spa for two and two inner tubes. (Spa treatment is a choice of Swedish massage or European facial). wooho!

for those of you wondering where you can win what cdahlk2001 mentions (and congrats to you, I never seem to be able to get in!)...jazz 98.1 morning show

im in LA i use a bunch of diff stations. just got to find the ones that are 30 day wait limits.

Nothing this year...!

won TEENA MARIE new CD also put into a drawing for a paid trip to New Orleans

Two wins yesterday - $250 Louis Skola (Houston Rockets) autographed game jersey in the Rockets digital scavanger hunt, and a $600 Proscan 40" HD flat screen lcd tv and $50 gas card from a local car dealer's 2010 Ford Tarus and Mustang preview party. Both were local - my absolute favorite kind!

After I started reading this thread I started entering contests like crazy and after a month I finally have won something.
2 VIP Chicago White Sox tickets package. I had the chance to go on the field and take pictures.
2 Tickets to B96's Summer Bash this weekend.
Congratulations you've won a pair of tickets to this year's B96 Pepsi Summer Bash ....featuring live performances by BLACK EYED PEAS, KELLY CLARKSON, FLO-RIDA, AKON, CASCADA, KID CUDI, LMFAO & ASHER ROTH. The concert will be held on June 13,2009 at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL.
I never thought it was that easy.

I am new to the forum, I started entering contests like crazy since my hubby got caught up in the downsizing at work.

This is what I have won, so far....It is really neat to get the mail and have something besides bills! I will keep on trying my luck!

$25 giftcard from ToyRUs
$ 5 Subway card
Drift Art Print from Bosch
My name on the Cheerios car
Salad coupon

Just adding a couple more items to my win list, this is a lot of fun ( and a lot of work!) Still hoping for something that will pays some bills. I'm gonna keep trying!

6/09
$20 Home Depot gift card
$100 Claudia.N gift card (jewlery store)
1 Bag of Coffee and 1 cigar from Casa Felipe (ARV ?)
$50 Berber Trading gift card (Moroccan furniture and accessories)

7/09
Zagat To Go Membership
$25 GC Miami Chef Services
15 Classes at M Cycle Gym
$200 Euro Studio gift card
1 month of Mixed Martical Arts classes
$25 Chef Alan's Gift Card
$25 Buffalo Wild Wing's Gift Card
1 Bag of coffee & 1 cigar (From Casa Felipe, again)
$5,000 from Miller Lite Great Taste Backyard Sweepstakes. My first big win!!!

8/09
1 month of unlimited mixed martial arts classes
$25 Cafe del Sol gift certificate
$25 Chef Allan's gift certificate
5 classes M Cycle Gym
$15 iTunes gift card
Metal wall mounted bottle opener (Marlboro 100 Days of Flavor)
Swisher Sweets Gift Package

9/09
2 Passes to World's Greatest Dad
1 Wine Party! Each guest gets a $10 sampler card and a tray of cheese to share.
1 Jim Bean/Kid Rock T-shirt
$5 Gift certificate to Ayestaran
1 T-shirt from a local event (radio)
4 Passes to "New to You" consignment event (radio)

10/09
4 Tickets to Avett Brothers concert (It was filmed for an upcoming PBS special!)
$25 Gift Card for AM/PM
2 VIP Tickets for Artopia

Haven't really entered anything lately... but just won a chocolate cobbler on the radio (it feeds 4)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014