4:30 ridiculous

2:30 anybody

2:30 Allen

12:30 WED = Redmond

2:30 Wed - limestone

4:30 conniption

anyone have 6:30 yesterday (Tuesday)

Wed 6:30 Slowey

Has anyone ever bid on an auction item? I wanted the watch, but even though there was active bidding right before 10:00, when I went to make a bid I got an error message for 5 minutes. When I finally got back on, the auction was over. Really upset about the way they handled it.

By the way, just found this site yesterday and am very excited. Will post codes whenever I hear them. Lots of time they don't give them on time. Then you have to stay right by the radio so you don't miss when they all of a sudden remember to give it. Thanks to all who have posted.

Thursday,April 22 @ 4:30 enhancement

4:30 enhancement

2:30?

2:30 Twins were on. I don't think they give any out during the game.

Twocutedogs said: Has anyone ever bid on an auction item? I wanted the watch, but even though there was active bidding right before 10:00, when I went to make a bid I got an error message for 5 minutes. When I finally got back on, the auction was over. Really upset about the way they handled it.

What are you talking about when you say “how they handled it”? Who is the they you refer to? Remember when you are bidding on items like this in these contests, you are bidding with people across the country as this is part of a national thing. There is a post earlier in this thread that explains how it all works.

This item was a local (L) item and had to be picked up at the studio, so I would not have been bidding against people across the country. If there is active bidding at the time it is to end, they will continue until there is no bid for 5 minutes or until 4:00am. The last 5 bids were all within a one second time period. Then all of a sudden I got the error message and couldn't get onto anything on Prize Vault. About 5 min. later, the auction was over and the last bid was at 10:00:33. You can't tell me that all those other bidders just quit. They just shut it down at 10:00:33 and didn't take any other bids. Well, I guess it saves me having to drive to the studio to pick it up. I'm not sure if I made any sense here, but click on Auction Closed and see the bidding and read the rules for an auction.

Anyone know where the "sleuth graphic" is?

12:30 nfl draft

Friday @ 2:30: Lito

anybody have yesterday's 6:30?

Friday, @4:30: pathetic

Twocutedogs said: This item was a local (L) item and had to be picked up at the studio, so I would not have been bidding against people across the country. If there is active bidding at the time it is to end, they will continue until there is no bid for 5 minutes or until 4:00am. The last 5 bids were all within a one second time period. Then all of a sudden I got the error message and couldn't get onto anything on Prize Vault. About 5 min. later, the auction was over and the last bid was at 10:00:33. You can't tell me that all those other bidders just quit. They just shut it down at 10:00:33 and didn't take any other bids. Well, I guess it saves me having to drive to the studio to pick it up. I'm not sure if I made any sense here, but click on Auction Closed and see the bidding and read the rules for an auction.

Sorry, did not realize it was local. When I look at it today it says the bid closed at 10:05:33.... Must have been a glitch in the system. I find it hard to believe there is a person sitting there monitoring these things....

Does anyone have the *April 22nd 1500 ESPN News & Notes or the facebook code

6:30 Kauffman

Thanks for the 6:30 missed it somehow and for twoutedogs I looked through all the contest prizes and did nit find the sleuth graphic

That would be Twocutedogs

am missing Sunday 10:30 anybody remember it?

4/19 Facebook code - Dreams

I never got a Facebook Code for last week which should have been out on the 19th, Monday. I did find a message later in the week saying to look in my Messages. So you click on Messages and then you get to Updates. Click on Updates and that is where you get the Code. I never got anything in Updates. It has worked every other week for me though.

Saturday, April 24 @ 10:30: Mauer Chev

Thanks jimcats for checking for the sleuth graphic. I have checked three times, it is making me made.

Sorry, made = mad in the previous post.

• Archived From: ForumsContests and Sweepstakes

• 16 7 8910166
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014