AM1500 Prize Vault

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 17 8 91011166
  • Page
  • Text Only
Saturday 10:30 mauer chev

Did they do a Sunday word? It's 11:00 and I thought it was to be half hour ago.

I've been listing since 9:30 and did not hear it

Monday @ 12:30 Childress

2:30 Talladega

4:30 manorxiz. really.

I thought he said manorexic. This spelling worked for me anyway. Have no idea what it means.

6:30 weekend

Anybody get Tuesday @ 12:30? Was busy and all of a sudden it was 12:40.

Tues 2:30 verlander

1230 - Tigers

I guessed this one... sometimes they are easy guesses don't hesitate to try guessing every now and then.

Thanks for the tip - I'll try it sometime when I miss the word.

4:30 skullet

You must have guessed that one!!!

Don't be afraid to be wrong on trivia questions either. Just do a, then b, then c and you will get the points.

plett, thanks for the tip.

Anyone get Tuesday @ 6:30? I've used up my guesses.

I just heard them say the prize vault word for 12:30 was Bullpen, but it won't let me put the word in yet, it's too early.

2:30 = Morneau

Did anyone get a Facebook Code for this week, April 26. I haven't gotten it for two weeks now.

Wednesday @ 4:30 = hullabaloo

Facebook code is standing.

Thurs 4:30 zygote

Thursday @ 6:30 = Wade

Friday @ 12:15 = Kentucky

Fausto 230

anyone catch the 4:30 ?

Heard at 5:30 Broohaha

brouhaha

Prize Vault took both broohaha and brouhaha. They even spelled it with the "ou" at 5:30. I don't know what happened with 4:30, they didn't say anything about being late. Anyone get 6:30?

Anyone get 1,000,000 points yet?

Just hit it yesterday.

Would have hit it sooner, but that Blackjack is a killer.

I would be closer to that figure, but have bought a couple of things and bought lots of tries at Twins tickets and the Inaugural Ball (which I think turned out to be a national drawing). I'm holding onto points now.

Saturday SportsTalk 10:30 AM ??

Sunday SportsTalk = Jacobs

Never heard Saturday.

Monday @ 12:15 = Brett

I was listening at 10:30, never heard a word...did anyone else?

There has never been a 10:30 word during the week, but if you are talking about Saturday, I never heard one the whole show. Sunday at 10:30 was Jacobs, as I posted above. Not sure what day you were referring to.

Monday @ 2:30 = Thome

• Archived From: ForumsContests and Sweepstakes

• 17 8 91011166
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014