AM1500 Prize Vault

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 1 2345166
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
7:30AM code was "weekend"

Subscribe to topic and you'll get an email everytime someone enters in a new code. Please help me update this regularly.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
What are you doing Joe? Posting in no mans land? Be well, Rick

rapidrick (Aug. 14, 2013 @ 1:36a) |

Saturday Morning Sportstalk = COLlege

GraPaJo (Sep. 15, 2013 @ 6:05a) |

4:15 = LYNx

GraPaJo (Oct. 05, 2013 @ 6:09a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

7:30 AM code "road"

6:30 pm "Souhan"

730AM today "cambodia"

Is there really no one else who cares?

1030AM "Morneau"

SpaceBoy said: Is there really no one else who cares?

Where is this radio station broadcasted? In Minnesota? Yeah, everyone's hibernating up there right now! Brrrr...

Hey, I'm interested in this. I can and WILL update the Monday Wednesday and Friday codes for 7:30, 2:30, and occasionally others, if you're willing to keep going with this. Am I correct in assuming that old ones no longer work?

Codes are only good for that day - I can help - my schedule isn't as fixed. But I stopped posting codes online because it seemed like no one else on FW was interested.

2:30 today "bode"

7:30 today "snowboard"

730 - switzerland

Hey thanks for the help, btw. How many points have you got? 92k myself, gonna get that 50 bucks to the Martin V something place and get me a hat.

7:30 this morning

lysacek

Thanks- I am at about 110,000 I don't know what I am saving up for yet.

Well, like I said I'm looking at that 50 buck gift certificate, but for 50k you can get 50 bucks to that Iced Jeweler's place, which I won't personally use, but would be awesome to give as a gift to a girlfriend/sister or something.

I don't think I like the whole idea of the drawings... the fine print kind of explains that a lot of these things are used in drawings from OTHER online things, and I suspect the applicant pool is much greater than I first thought. Also, did you know you can do the featured links every day?

7:30 was Elin
2:30 was Bode

5:27 Defended

5:27 was idol

Blubb3r3ng3l said: 5:27 was idol

beat me to it - thanks. It's so unpredictable when i'll be in the car to hear the prize vault code word. BTW, I don't like the new format much. I've never been a big GL fan. I really only started listening to AM1500 because of the Twins and I enjoyed hearing Reusse on in the mornings for the sports with Willie and Jay. Every time they give Reusse more airtime I find him less and less enjoyable. Oh well, still the best thing on the radio outside of XM

5:27 - slapshot

any idea where the sleuth clue is?

7:30 today was "Monday"
2:30 was "Jerrerson" (or maybe Jeffersen)

6:30 - extension

7:30 am was awards

7:30 am was awards

Thurs 9:30 AM is stat

Thurs 5:30 PM word is bench

Thurs 5:30 PM word is bench

Fri 7:30 AM: Wheaties

Fri 9:30 AM: Minnesota

Fri 2:30 "florida" -- Wish they would put things worth getting in the prize vault!

Fri 5:30 PM: believe

I know! A million plus points for a kid DVD? I'm using mine for Twins tix drawings.

Sat 10:30 AM "sunday"

Sat.10:30 AM: Sunday

Mon 7:30 AM: oscars

Mon. 9:30 AM: trophy

Mon. 2:30 PM: nathan

Mon. 5:30 PM: blackburn

Skipping 6581 Messages...
4:15 = LYNx

• Archived From: ForumsContests and Sweepstakes

• 1 2345166
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.