AM1500 Prize Vault

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 12 3 45166
  • Page
  • Text Only
2:30 WCHA

Tues 6:30 PM: delight

YMMV, but today I was able to enter codes from 7:30 and 9:30 a second time. Worth checking if you're done for the day.

Wed 7:30 AM: cloudy

Tues 5:30 pm: snowmobiling

Wed. 9:30 AM Was Masters

does anyone have 2:30 Wed

2:30 Trousers

thank you!

Wed 6:30PM Pellasaro

5:27 I think is spelled "Erin go brah". That's what i typed and got points

If I am reading the fine print correctly, these prizes may not be all exclusive to KSTP listeners and being marketed regionally and/or nationally. I spent around 250,000 points loading up on entries for one item I wanted to give to my wife for her birthday and come to find out I may be competing with markets other than the Twin Cities. I thought maybe I had enough entries to be the "big fish in a small pond" and have a good chance to win, but now I am worried that the pond is the size of Lake Superior and I am one of many "big fish"!

Anyone use their points to get something in the past?

7:30 Grapefruit

we missed 9:30

JEFFWITHANO said: If I am reading the fine print correctly, these prizes may not be all exclusive to KSTP listeners and being marketed regionally and/or nationally. I spent around 250,000 points loading up on entries for one item I wanted to give to my wife for her birthday and come to find out I may be competing with markets other than the Twin Cities. I thought maybe I had enough entries to be the "big fish in a small pond" and have a good chance to win, but now I am worried that the pond is the size of Lake Superior and I am one of many "big fish"!

Anyone use their points to get something in the past?

Got a book. Would have got sportshow tix but not interested... I am losing interest as I am realizing that there aren't actually any "prizes" in the prize vault. I think most people are using this for the Twins Ticket drawing and that's certainly only a local thing.

Thursday 2:30 cinderella

how did you know that? I'm listening and they just said it now!?

5:30 Streak

Thursday 6:30 phunn

doubted the spelling but it worked! Thanks

anyone get 9:30? been sick and fell asleep

where did everyone go? Help!

I can't get the 9:30, anyone know?

2:30 Mets

Thanks for Tubby

Friday 7:30 Xavier

5:30 Gophers

Friday 5:27 Gophers

HA!

6:30 Auburn

WTG MaMa

sat morn sports talk - upstart

Mon 7:30am buzzer

Anyone get 9:30?

2:30 extension

Monday 5:27 Nathan

I guess we missed a few today

• Archived From: ForumsContests and Sweepstakes

• 12 3 45166
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.