• filter:
  • 113141516 17
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
jesrf -- does the attachment help at all?

rated:
mathfaster said:   
jesrf said:   
CSREwallet said:   
mathfaster said:   
jesrf said:   I bought $30 in ink at Staples on the 31st, and at the same time returned some empty carts, but still no credit in the account, I realize this is not uncommon, but at what point should I get concerned? Is it safe for me to recycle more carts now or should I wait till it shows up?
  No credit where? Check purchase details as that is all that ultimately matters. If there you are good. Check the rewards number on your receipt. If none of those then talk to the rewards people.

  Maybe by credit he meant rewards, if so wait atleast till Feb 11/12.

Sorry, yes... The returned carts aren't showing up in my rewards yet, Nor is my ink purchase (in the app) but the purchase is showing up with all my other receipts....  Hope that makes sense, I'll give it till the 12th...

  They only issue rewards once a month. Officially usually the 2nd Thursday in a month although it is often a few days before that. IF you are logged out of rewards you can find the issue date on the left hand side of the page.

  Thanks to all of you for your help. I went online to the rewards site and its much clearer there.... I was just looking on the app! Green for all of you....

last question, did they quit issuing check in coupons (used to show up when you'd check into a store on the app)? I havent been able to get this to work in some time.....

rated:
scripta said:   jesrf -- does the attachment help at all?
  It does! thanks, I was only using the iphone app.....!

rated:
Staple and O M rewards are posted

rated:
How soon after spending $500 at Staples until you get updated to Plus status, so I can bring in the additional ink cartridges? If I brought them in today, would I get credit, even though I still don't show as being 'Plus'?

"You are only $0.00 away from being upgraded to Plus!"

rated:
Treefarn said:   How soon after spending $500 at Staples until you get updated to Plus status, so I can bring in the additional ink cartridges? If I brought them in today, would I get credit, even though I still don't show as being 'Plus'?

"You are only $0.00 away from being upgraded to Plus!"

  3-4 weeks. You are Plus when they say your are Plus. Until they say you are Plus you cannot recycle any additional carts for credit.

rated:
Anybody else having trouble with OM qualified purchases getting updated properly (so get ink rewards released)? I have 3 purchases in Jan. and Feb. that I emailed them about today to manually adjust.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
Treefarn said:   How soon after spending $500 at Staples until you get updated to Plus status, so I can bring in the additional ink cartridges? If I brought them in today, would I get credit, even though I still don't show as being 'Plus'?

"You are only $0.00 away from being upgraded to Plus!"

  3-4 weeks. You are Plus when they say your are Plus. Until they say you are Plus you cannot recycle any additional carts for credit.

  
It actually turned out to be 4 days.    I was able to turn in 10 extra inks today.

rated:
St@ples rewards are available.

rated:
If I buy the ink online Staples.com to meet the recycling requirements (180 days) how soon can I start recycling? After delivery or ....

rated:
Anyone having trouble when they ship ink to both Quill and Staples at the same time? It seems like neither will credit the account's when shipped at the same time.

Anyone reported yet of getting shutdown for "abuse" of ink recycling? By maybe sending crappy ink in, etc.. 

rated:
xoxx said:   Anyone having trouble when they ship ink to both Quill and Staples at the same time? It seems like neither will credit the account's when shipped at the same time.

Anyone reported yet of getting shutdown for "abuse" of ink recycling? By maybe sending crappy ink in, etc.. 

  I think that you have to contact them to get credited properly no matter what. I have been sending in for Staples 2 months now and first month no credit and 2nd month got credit 8/20 but Staples gave me courtesy credits.

rated:
xoxx said:   Anyone having trouble when they ship ink to both Quill and Staples at the same time? It seems like neither will credit the account's when shipped at the same time.

Anyone reported yet of getting shutdown for "abuse" of ink recycling? By maybe sending crappy ink in, etc.. 

  Staples and Quill are one of the same.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
xoxx said:   Anyone having trouble when they ship ink to both Quill and Staples at the same time? It seems like neither will credit the account's when shipped at the same time.

Anyone reported yet of getting shutdown for "abuse" of ink recycling? By maybe sending crappy ink in, etc.. 

  Staples and Quill are one of the same.
 

False, this is simply wrong. Staples Corp may own Quill , with similar site layout and item availability, but for the purposes of ink recycling, they could not be any more separate.

@18410149: Assuming you're sending separate boxes and all, the fact that you're giving them to UPS at the same time is not affecting your credits. Their reliability with entering ink recycling is simply poor. For the convenience of not having to ask for courtesy credits half the time or more, I'd recommend doing all Staples recycling in-store if possible. Though obviously, if you rarely go within 10 miles of a Staples or something, then forget that strategy...

rated:
Has anyone noticed that the labels for UPS are addressed to Calexico, CA however they end up in Mount Pleasant, MI?

rated:
OM & Stapler rewards are posted

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014