• filter:
  • 114151617 18
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
piersonamanda said:   Are Staples Ink Rewards Double Dippable? Able to be used both online and instore?
What exactly do you mean by double dippable and both online and in-store? If you mean using the same rewards certificate both online and in-store, then no. If you mean using a rewards certificate either online or in-store, then yes. See mathfaster above.

rated:
Some integration between OfficeDepot.com and OfficeMax has now occurred:

rated:
This whole office/OD change is confusing to me.  Can anyone confirm that the testing program of 20 cartridge $1 immediate recycling at some OfficeMax locations is now officially over?

rated:
OK, since the majors have changed their ink cartridge recycle policy, I have been accumulating LOTS of these. I do not purchase ink cartridges - is there anything else I can use these empty ink cartridges for?

rated:
you could sell them on eBay.

rated:
scripta said:   you could sell them on eBay.
  That's an option. 

I wish $taples,OD/OM, etc. would accept them on behalf of an charitable organization.  Donating them would be a good idea.

rated:
If you recycle online with Staples, what date is used, the date you initiate it or the date they receive the ink cartridges?

rated:
69ragtop said:   If you recycle online with Staples, what date is used, the date you initiate it or the date they receive the ink cartridges?
  Believe it is the date they PROCESS the carts. Last few posts IIRC they are not very consistent in posting these in a timely manner.

rated:
I've never recycled before, but have a box of empty carts gathering dust....

Since Staples has a 4x promo this week (exp 10/25) and another next week, if I purchase $60+ worth of HP ink online would I get the 4x rewards on both purchases if within 7 days of my order? Or would I have to buy $60 worth of ink twice (one for each promo)?

rated:
Skitch23 said:   I've never recycled before, but have a box of empty carts gathering dust....

Since Staples has a 4x promo this week (exp 10/25) and another next week, if I purchase $60+ worth of HP ink online would I get the 4x rewards on both purchases if within 7 days of my order? Or would I have to buy $60 worth of ink twice (one for each promo)?

It's one single promo that lasts for 2 weeks so no.

"Valid 10/19/14–11/1/14 online at Staples.com®, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or in Staples® U.S. stores. Limit of five recycled cartridges will each earn $4 back during the promotion. Purchase $60 of HP ink or purchase $200 of HP toner in one transaction and earn $4 back in Staples Rewards® on each ink or toner cartridge recycled on the same day of qualifying purchase for in-store purchases, or within seven days for delivery purchases. Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings, and rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping. Standard monthly Ink Recycling Rewards will be excluded from recycled cartridges earning $4 back. Standard limit of 10 cartridges per calendar month per customer still applies regardless of amount earned per recycled cartridge."

rated:
The Stapler rewards for the month have posted

rated:
bpvh said:   Some integration between OfficeDepot.com and OfficeMax has now occurred:

Are OM and OP ink-recycling still independent? Can I recycle 10 at both and get credit or will I receive only 1 credit?

Thank you.

rated:
pkp413 said:   
bpvh said:   Some integration between OfficeDepot.com and OfficeMax has now occurred:

Are OM and OP ink-recycling still independent? Can I recycle 10 at both and get credit or will I receive only 1 credit?

Thank you.

Programs are separate until 1/1/15. They sent an email to that effect.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
69ragtop said:   If you recycle online with Staples, what date is used, the date you initiate it or the date they receive the ink cartridges?
  Believe it is the date they PROCESS the carts. Last few posts IIRC they are not very consistent in posting these in a timely manner.

Tried the mail-in program and found it to be inconsistent.
Recycled 20 carts per month for four consecutive months.
Received credit for 20 the first month, 0 credit for months 2 & 3 and 299 (not a typo) credited for month 4.

rated:
That's nice.
When you get no credit, you can call and ask for it. Your shipment tracking is proof.

rated:
What seems to be the going rate to purchase virgin carts to recycle, and where are you guys buying from?
thanks.

rated:
scottvm said:   What seems to be the going rate to purchase virgin carts to recycle, and where are you guys buying from?
thanks.

eBay has empty cartridges, price varies by quantity, vendor, etc.

rated:
scottvm said:   What seems to be the going rate to purchase virgin carts to recycle, and where are you guys buying from?
thanks.

Haven't priced them lately but tanks are usually cheap. Canon, Epson, HP 02 etc.

rated:
thanks.

Virgin? Staples does not care. $.10/cart on the low end to as high as $.25/cart on the high end. The more you buy the cheaper they get. Just search for "empty ink cartridges" on eBay. There's only 4-5 high volume dealers on eBay.

rated:
OfficeMax:

Subject: IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR REWARD CERTIFICATES

Rewards Certificates will be unavailable 1/1/15-1/5/15. Be sure to print them in advance, if you plan to redeem your rewards during these dates. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014