• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
AtomicTaco said:   
yesidonoitall said:   Staples is a great source for items to resell on eBay, for me it is laptops
Even with their 6% and Paypal fees
There is the PayPal 1.5% kickback on my purchases.
Always free s/h to the 48 states with USPS offered for $16 and to any location with a US zip code
Usually rewards checks are $300 or more  plus $40 for ink
One advantage over other sellers is no sales tax here.

What's the 1.5%? Also, you're buying and re-shipping? If you were drop shipping then you'd be paying destination sales tax.

The PP debit Mastercard gives 1.5% back for orginal customers, now it is 1% for newbies for years now.
No drop ship..
No sales tax ever.

rated:
kirku said:   Sorry, thought it quoted Scott

Re: 20

am premier. I went to recycle my 20 inks today and the cashier asked me "am I a business"? I said no. she said I could only recycle 10 inks. I told her its 20. she took my 20, but said I will only get credit for 10.

Of course you are a business
if need be...  wink wink

rated:
Question on qualifying purchase of $30 out of pocket on ink at Stapless .

If I purchase ink worth $50 and then another item worth $25 or more in the same transaction and then use $25 coupon will I meet the minimum requirements ?  (as long as I am paying the balance with a credit card, gift card).    Thanks !

rated:
gocint said:   Question on qualifying purchase of $30 out of pocket on ink at Stapless .

If I purchase ink worth $50 and then another item worth $25 or more in the same transaction and then use $25 coupon will I meet the minimum requirements ?  (as long as I am paying the balance with a credit card, gift card).    Thanks !

Staples coupons/rewards used in the transaction get prorated across all items evenly on rewards website -- add up your total purchase and amount of coupons/rewards used to find the total discount rate

$50 ink + $25 item = $75 purchase total
$25 coupons/rewards used on that $75 purchase is $25/$75 = 33.33% total discount
$50 ink - 33.33% discount = $33.33 counted towards ink purchase requirement

$50 ink + $30 item = $80
25/80 = 0.3125 discount
1 - 0.3125 = 0.6875 amount paid
$50 x 0.6875 = $34.38 counted towards ink purchase requirement

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015