• filter:
  • 115161718 19
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So for the OfficeDepot recycling program, If I recycle 10 cartridges for a $20 reward, do I need to spend $20 that month or just $10? If I recall correctly, in the past, you could not receive more back in rewards than you spent that month (and I previously had to spend $20 if recycling 10 cartridges. Can someone confirm this?

rated:
Howie said:   So for the OfficeDepot recycling program, If I recycle 10 cartridges for a $20 reward, do I need to spend $20 that month or just $10? If I recall correctly, in the past, you could not receive more back in rewards than you spent that month (and I previously had to spend $20 if recycling 10 cartridges. Can someone confirm this?
For the OD/OM Rewards program's recycling program, the requirement to recycle for each month is a qualified purchase of $10 or more. With such a qualified purchase, you are allowed to recycle up to 10 carts in that month. Each cart is worth $2 in rewards. No additional purchases are required to release the recycling rewards.

The now defunct former OM MaxPerks program only released recycling rewards to the extent of qualified purchases.

rated:
Argh. I have about $50 in qualifying spend made at OM in December, it shows as awarded 12/31/14 in my OM award history, but the rewards certificate isn't there. GRR!

rated:
Staple's Ink Recycling Summary now shows: "You are currently eligible to earn ink rewards until: xx/xx/2015".

rated:
3c3 said:   Staple's Ink Recycling Summary now shows: "You are currently eligible to earn ink rewards until: xx/xx/2015".
They are using purchase date + 180 days to calculate the last date to recycle w/o buying ink. Not purchase date + 179 days which is what I used to be on the safe side.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015