• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
mathfaster said:   
Ermentrude said:   Last month was the first time I've recycled cartridges, I had purchased the required value of ink and am eligible to recycle 20 per month until June 24, 2016. I took in 7 on 12/28 and the lady was all flustered trying to change the receipt paper, so she said she couldn't give me a receipt, but promised I'd get one via email. I waited and never got anything. On the 30th I called and the manager apologized and added them to my account, this time I did get a receipt via email, all good. I ended up finding 3 more cartridges and took those in on the 30th also - did get a receipt for those also.

My problem is that so far Staples Rewards shows 0 online for December. I read through this thread and maybe I missed it, but is this normal or should they show up by now?

IF the recycling transaction is in your purchase details you will be fine. Dashboard is often out of date once a new month begins.

Thank you, I see the 7 and the 3 now.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016