• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Right now Im looking for a list of various corporate/affinity discounts for cell carriers. Sometimes it is very easy to qualify for these.

also many retail store employees will give you their employee discount (especially if you have a cute young girl ask a male employee)

Is there a consolidated list anywhere of how much employee discounts and corporate /affinity discounts are out there?

if not lets start a list in the quicksummary....

I know ATT offers 20% off for Bank of America employees. They simply asked to see a businesscard or name tag

Member Summary
AT&T (cellular phones)
master list
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1352665-ATT-Master-Employee-Discount-List/page24
28% HP Employee discount
25% AT&T employee discount
22% ADP employee discount
20% BofA employee discount
15% many alumni and union discounts

Barnes & Noble

BestBuy

Borders

COACH (leather goods)
50% employee discount

Dell

K-Mart

Office Depot

Sears

Sprint (cellular phones)

Staples

Target

TMobile (cellular phones)
master list
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1339215-T-Mobile-Master-Employee-Discount-List
10% Freelancers

Verizon (cellular phones)

WalMart
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

SUCKISSTAPLES said: Right now Im looking for a list of various corporate/affinity discounts for cell carriers. Sometimes it is very easy to qualify for these.

also many retail store employees will give you their employee discount (especially if you have a cute young girl ask a male employee)

Is there a consolidated list anywhere of how much employee discounts and corporate /affinity discounts are out there?

if not lets start a list in the quicksummary....

I know ATT offers 20% off for Bank of America employees. They simply asked to see a businesscard or name tag
Encouraging people to post corporate discounts that are "very easy to qualify for" (which is code for "I don't qualify at all, but let's see if they catch me") is a great way to get them shut down for everyone.

RightHere said: Encouraging people to post corporate discounts that are "very easy to qualify for" (which is code for "I don't qualify at all, but let's see if they catch me") is a great way to get them shut down for everyone.See also: rental car discount thread (sticky) in Travel.

For AT&T, you can enter your work or school email address on the site below, and they'll tell you whether there's a matching employer / school discount.

AT&T Premier - Affiliation Search

If you have an alumni email address from a college or university that's in the system, it might qualify you for the school's discount. But I'm not certain about that -- and you'd need to be able to access that email account to validate your affiliation.

i know att employee discount is 25% however i m only hving 15% school discount....

Pretty much anyone can get 15% off ATT with UnionPlus - they've got every Union that exists & doesn't require proof of membership...

http://www.unionplus.org/cell-phone-wireless/att-wireless

Lots of other discounts as well...

(and no, I'm not a Union member - and yes, I really believe most, but not all, unions are utterly useless)

Thanks all,ideally I would like to see this become a master thread listing many retailers so feel free to list corporate/employee/affinity group discounts in the Quicksummary if you know about them. I have added a few.

For Verizon, just pop in your work/school email address here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/employee/emaildomainauthentic...

I have a 28% att monthly discount.

what organization or affiliation gets 28 percent discount?

Hewlett Packard

also, here's a little older post, but probably still applies

AT&T Corporate Discount thread at HF

Most University employee gets 20% discount.

bump...

bump, I added the att and tmobile code lists from howard forums in the QS...

how about nonemployee organizations like credit union members, alumni etc?

ATT offers an AARP discount of 20%

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014