Free replacement Jeans from Levi's

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Free replacement Jeans from Levi's

Have old Levi's
that the zipper broke, pocket tore, etc etc? Call 1800 USA LEVI and they will replace them for free. They will email you a shipping label and order form (to order a new pair). Send the "defective" ones in and your order form and you get a free pair. Send in 2, you get 2 pair, send in 3 you get 3 pair. Etc Etc.

They will replace them + or - 3 sizes.

Pulled In Whole From DS7 Over At S/D

Levi's
See Levi's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Will they replace if they are getting frayed from too much wear?

RDMustang1 said: Will they replace if they are getting frayed from too much wear?
Most likely not. unless it is an obvious defect.

and OP thanks for the link, but I wish you hadn't posted it. The scum of the earth will now show up and try to abuse it.

It is a simple warranty program. Not advertised, but available. Now all the LETS GET FAT people wil ltry to trade in jeans for BIGGER jeans!

They actually inspect the jeans you send in for an actual manufacturing defect or failure; normal wear and tear is not covered (in which case they will return your jeans to you, as opposed to replacing them).

I wonder if Lee may have a similar program. I have 4 pair with the same belt loop that is torn / broken. Can't figure that one out. I don't have a hump LOL.

zapy said: I wonder if Lee may have a similar program. I have 4 pair with the same belt loop that is torn / broken. Can't figure that one out. I don't have a hump LOL.

I have 3 pair of Levi's
that have the same loop broken too. Weird.

Maybe I need to double check them..... they may be Levi's
(I hope).

I had some Lee's do that as well. It was the loop on my side by the pocket. I still had the receipt and Sears swapped them out for me.

zapy said: I wonder if Lee may have a similar program. I have 4 pair with the same belt loop that is torn / broken. Can't figure that one out. I don't have a hump LOL.

I contacted Lee because of a similar post ... They have a 1 year warranty, email them they will want the model numbers. they will send a pre paid tag and after inspecting replace them...

scotlaf said: I had some Lee's do that as well. It was the loop on my side by the pocket. I still had the receipt and Sears swapped them out for me.

Mine are all the first loop to the left of the rear center.

Often, when a loop breaks, that is where you are grabbing/pulling your jeans up when you put them on. I know that is where my huaband and I both have an "issue" with our jeans.

MajorDarkside said: scotlaf said: I had some Lee's do that as well. It was the loop on my side by the pocket. I still had the receipt and Sears swapped them out for me.

Mine are all the first loop to the left of the rear center.

Dude, with that freakish prehensile tail of yours, I think that's just normal wear and tear...

Levis
ONLY does this if the jeans are fairly new and defective due to their manufacturing. I sent some back about ten years ago that had bad zippers. They wrote and said the problem didn't meet their criteria. They told me I could pay to have the old jeans shipped back or they would shred them. How very nice of them. They have such a friggin monopoly now. They don't even make Levis
in America. They are made in Mexico or various South American countries. I can tell the difference. How cheap and greedy does Levis
have to be to make them out of the USA. I still buy them, but with disgust knowing how little the manufacturing costs are. Ninty percent of their budget goes into their marketing.

You're likely better off just waiting for that Kohls 30% and a sale or buying them at a wholesale club, either place for $25ish..vs. taking your chances of sending in plus paying for postage. As for the loop failure...I have 2 jeans that same way! The loops on mine just pull right through the jeans in left of rear center!

Just buy Old Navy jeans... Good quality and can get a pair for under 20 bucks..

i swapped out 3 pairs maybe 10 years ago, 2 had defects and i didnt like the way the 3rd felt.

they didnt give me any problem

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014