Where can I find Monster High Dolls?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Okay, my daughter is asking for Monster High dolls for Christmas--but they seem to be sold out everywhere, and I don't want to spend 30 bucks a doll because she wants them all.

So far I know these stores carry Monster High Merchandise, but I feel like I'm missing something!

Justice
Wal-Mart
toysrus
Target
Amazon

Are there more stores that carry the stuff? Also, is there anywhere besides toysrus or Justice that has the clothes?

Thanks for the help!!!

Also, to clarify, I am not looking for the plush toys... I am looking for the plastic barbie doll type dolls.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Walgreens carries the dolls

I just called three Walgreens, but they don't have any here in the DFW area.

Argh, why does my kid want such a HTF item?

gamevader said: Plush Frankie Stein and Watzit are in stock at Walmart.com for $14.54, with $0.97 shipping to home.

They have the plush ones in stock, but not the plastic barbie type ones.

Amazon.com has them listed..............Expensive little buggers
They also list clothing

Edit: sorry, I see you already checked Amazon.

If you have an H.E.B. Plus nearby, they have been carrying the Monster High dolls for a while. On Black Friday they sold them for about $8.50 or so. You might check to see if they have any more in stock.

Keep an eye on Amazon.com as they ran some really good deals last year on Mattel
dolls after cyberMonday. I will post if I see them as my daughter wants them too. Try TJ Maxx as well as they carry a lot of Mattel
products.

Justice for girls (the clothing store) sells them too.

edited to say I see someone already mentioned that, sorry for the repeat.

Or tell her they are junk from china that she won't care about in a year and buy her a savings bond instead.

Grr, I still can't find these crazy dolls anywhere. I'm scared I'll have to break down and pay eBay prices!

DO NOT PAY eBay PRICES!!! You will only encourage people to keep buying these dolls in mass amounts, and reselling them for ridiculous amounts on eBay. here's a greaet website that tells you when the dolls are in stock at major online retailers.

http://www.zoolert.com/monster-high-dolls-in-stock-tracker/

DO NOT PAY eBay PRICES!!! You will only encourage people to keep buying these dolls in mass amounts, and reselling them for ridiculous amounts on eBay. here's a greaet website that tells you when the dolls are in stock at major online retailers.

http://www.zoolert.com/monster-high-dolls-in-stock-tracker/

I have a ton of monitor high dolls email me at pbsasquatch@yahoo.com

I have a ton of monitor high dolls email me at pbsasquatch@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014