• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hello All,
While we can debate the ethical nature of this deal, for some it may be very helpful. Recently, VS did a promotion (which is now expired) giving gift cards with secret amounts with each order. While some had good chunks of change, most of us, myself included only got cards worth $10. I found a way, however, to combine these. It works, but it may not work for long (they may catch on to it). As always, YMMV and do it at your own risk (possible black-listing?).

Method:
1) First, find out the value of your Secret Rewards Card (see thread post for instructions)
2) Next, go the VS website, and navigate to where you purchase gift cards (or Link)
3) Click "Egift Cards" (for more information about e-gift cards, click link)
4) Fill in the information and send it to someone you trust or to another email address. NOTE: Make sure you select for the amount of Egift the same value of the SRC! Very important!!)
5) Check out normally.
6) Pay with Secret Reward Gift (For example: $10 Egift Card - pay with $10 SRC)
7) Do this with other cards as necessary (I suggest waiting until each one goes through, rather than doing a bunch at once. Far less suspicious, IMO)
8) In 3-4 hours, you will receive notification in the recipient's email address.
9) Activate Egift Card to your online account (make sure you select the correct account).
10) Accumulate your balance and apply the whole amount to your next purchase, or save for a later time.
11) Go to the VS Coupon Thread to maximize savings.

I know its a lengthy process, but it does work. Please do not call VS and ruin this for others. If it doesn't work, count your losses and move on please. Hope this helps!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

a bit out of topic but can store credit be turned into gift card?

huffboy said: a bit out of topic but can store credit be turned into gift card?

Hmmm... The only way I can think of is if they let you purchase a GC with your store credit. I'm gonna guess no way. But it's always worth a shot

Yeah, why not giving it a try first! after all life is all about risk taking,to have a glory and victory,ayt?

Thank you!!!

karlson said:   Thank you!!!

Let me know how it works for you. I have 2 of 3 finished, still waiting on the last one...

It took an extra day for the last one, but it finally went through. So I was successfully able to combine three $10 SRC's together into one $30 E-gift card. Combined with codes from the Coupon Thread, I was able to get some stellar deals on my order. Here's what I did.

KO-231060 BBV Uplift Demi Bra $24.99
KG-256975 Pink Cami & Panty Set $19.50
KG-266921 Limited Edition Boyshort (-$7.50) Free with code PINKPANTY
KG-261761 Supersoft Hiphugger (-$11.50) Free with code FA1021409
26-265037 Fragrance Coffret (-$42.00) Free with code FA1024157

Subtotal: $44.49
(-$30.00) E-gift Card (formerly SRC's)
+$8.99 S/H
+$3.xx Tax
------------------
$27.xx

Savings: over $100 off retail.

So far I did it with 2. Worked like a charm

no longer works

That's a bummer! Sorry to hear that. Although the cards do expire today. It's a shame too because the SAS starts for card members on 12/22.

worked for me with 3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014