• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Kohl's discount
Disclaimer
I just received in my email a one-time use $10 off $20 coupon for Kohl's (in-store).

I'm not a credit card holder, but am signed up for their mailing list. So, be sure to check your email if you're also signed up! (See uafgrad's post below for possible alternative for getting the coupon if you've previously posted in her Kohl's thread. )

Fine print is as follows:

OFFER VALID FOR ONE-TIME USE 12/22-12/24 IN STORE ONLY. ONE GIFT PER CUSTOMER. $10 Gift valid on a minimum $20 pre-tax purchase with any tender type. Offer is nontransferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase. Offer can be combined with other offers. $10 Gift will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. No Cash Back. Offer good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, Gift Card purchases or payment on a Kohl's Charge account. Offer also not valid on the purchase of Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items. Photocopies or duplicates not accepted. Only one gift per customer.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It is probably targeted to certain areas. All home delivery subscribers to the San Antonio Express News in Bexar county... (more)

nsdp (Dec. 23, 2010 @ 8:13p) |

Delete duplicate posting.

nsdp (Dec. 23, 2010 @ 8:13p) |

http://email.kohls.com/pub/sf/FormLink?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DUQpglLjHJlTQSoQySQ7uM4QJOU5QGQaQvvjVXMtX%3DUQpglLjHJlTQSoQySQ7uM8Q... (more)

cs2010 (Dec. 24, 2010 @ 8:43p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

didn't receive it, even though I am on their mailing list and am a charge card holder.

I have a generic $10 printable coupon (not unique code) that I will email to those who have responded in my Kohl's thread before today. Can be used multiple times.

Just PM me with a link to your post.

EDIT: I am getting a lot of PMs from people who have never posted on my Kohl's clearance thread. I will not email the coupons to people who have not posted there prior to today. Too many coupons have been yanked by Kohl's because I have shared them. I am trying to keep access to the coupons etc to a limited amount of people.

I want it. thanks

how do we get the coupon?

How do we get the coupon?

mattystock83 said:   how do we get the coupon?
If you are lucky, there is one sitting in your email (i.e., if you are on the Kohl's mailing list).

If you've previously posted in uafgrad's Kohl's thread (the one about the coupon codes and discounts), then send her a link to the post and she'll respond.

Otherwise, perhaps check to see if a friend or relative has one they won't be using...(they are "non-transferable," but I doubt Kohl's is too big of a stickler on that...).

None of my email accounts have the $10, so YMMV. I did received a $10 coupon in email 11/15/10 (used) and also have one now per a sticker (peel-off) on the front section from my newspaper (until 12/24). I think this may be an offer to emails that didn't get the peel-off sticker on their local newspaper.

Just got mine , any free ship code ... good luck guys and thanks

underprivileged said:   Just got mine , any free ship code ... good luck guys and thanks

This one is for in-store use, so you'll have to battle the crowds to use it!

got mine too! sweet!

can anybody share? it's not one-time coupon, right?

Squonk said:   I think this may be an offer to emails that didn't get the peel-off sticker on their local newspaper.

Makes sense. Last I checked, Kohl was collecting money for my newspaper subscription

I did get the percent off sticker. but it's for charge card.

i went today and their system is not able to recognize the code but they are giving 10 dollar off manually. I believe, the same coupon can be used multiple times because of their sytem issue, unless it is corrected by them

What day's paper are you guys finding the coupon in?

wangdaniol said:   can anybody share? it's not one-time coupon, right?

The email coupon I received is a one-time use coupon with an individual barcode and PIN, so can't be shared (unless perhaps the store is overriding that, as in jugadek's experience, but I wouldn't count on that!).

uafgrad said:   I have a generic $10 printable coupon (not unique code) that I will email to those who have responded in my Kohl's thread before today. Can be used multiple times.

Just PM me with a link to your post.

EDIT: I am getting a lot of PMs from people who have never posted on my Kohl's clearance thread. I will not email the coupons to people who have not posted there prior to today. Too many coupons have been yanked by Kohl's because I have shared them. I am trying to keep access to the coupons etc to a limited amount of people.

Wow. That's nice.
But I'm not posting/reading the clearance thread. Trying to keep up with it is way too much work.
(Don't worry, I didn't PM you.)

Plz send it to me...Thanks!

I did not get one and I get Kohls email all the time (and got several weeks of $10/10 coupons when they remodeled my local store this summer). I wonder if this is targeted to certain areas?

geedee said:   Plz send it to me...Thanks!

If you are asking me: I don't have one to send.
If you are asking uafgrad: Reread what she posted, and follow those instructions.

billrubin said:   I did not get one and I get Kohls email all the time (and got several weeks of $10/10 coupons when they remodeled my local store this summer). I wonder if this is targeted to certain areas?

It could be. Certain areas or certain people. It can be difficult to figure out these sorts of marketing efforts! There was a similar thing recently for Best Buy Reward Zone members where it seemed that people who had bought little/nothing got a $20 coupon, whereas big buyers got nothing. Basically, they are trying to get people into the bricks and mortar stores in the hope that they will buy more once they are through the door.

It is probably targeted to certain areas. All home delivery subscribers to the San Antonio Express News in Bexar county have gotten this twice. Once Thanksgiving day and again last Thursday. It works out to be $5 more than the funky $30 deal for Rachel Ray skillets here. The only complaint I have is the only color available in store is burnt orange. No I am not an Aggie either.

Delete duplicate posting.

http://email.kohls.com/pub/sf/FormLink?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DUQpglLjHJlTQSoQySQ7uM4QJOU5QGQaQvvjVXMtX%3DUQpglLjHJlTQSoQySQ7uM8QJOU5QzgQaQvzfT&_ei_=8312wfG0Xb9X%3DUUURACWUCVybvXT%3DDRWBVy0bf605X12w0GXv70%3DSURBV7608w9GXT%3DSWADARRSSYRCAWY.

Link for the first someone to use

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014