• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I have several e-gift cards of Sears, Kmart, Macys, Barnes and Noble, Borders, Home Depot etc.
These gift cards are in e-gift card format i.e. I have the gift card/certificate number of the merchant with the PIN code but no physical plastic gift card.

Now I want to sell these cards at PlasticJungle.com or cardpool.com.
The problem I'm facing is that these websites require to mail the plastic gift cards to them before they can credit the money via PayPal.
How can I covert the e-gift cards to plastic gift cards?

I do not want to sell the cards through eBay.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have you tried to purchase plastic gift cards online using your e-gift cards? I know that you can do that at wal*mart.com and shipping is free. Other stores have free shipping on their gift cards (like Home*Depot) but I don't know if you can purchase a plastic gift card using an e-gift card on that site. You should try it out there, as well as the other retailers you have e-gift cards for.

Thanks a lot for the idea. It works for Borders and Macy's only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014