• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
All,

I just got what I thought was the usual junk mail from Macy's, but decided to look anyway.

Turns out they sent me two 20% off coupons (in-store only) and two $20 off $50 coupons (online or in-store). Both sets contain one-time use codes that are valid from 3 August to 12 October 2011.

Apologize if this is a repost- I've been away for a bit.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Don't " through" away?

I have a topic alert for Macy's and haven't seen this deal posted yet, so thanks for bringing it to our attention. I order regularly from them online (and in-store) but don't have a Macy's credit card, so I hope that they'll send me these coupons too.

Thanks! I got 15% off coupons.

fivetalents said:   I have a topic alert for Macy's and haven't seen this deal posted yet, so thanks for bringing it to our attention. I order regularly from them online (and in-store) but don't have a Macy's credit card, so I hope that they'll send me these coupons too.

I don't have a Macy's credit card either, FYI. The flyer has the headline of "Special offers come to loyal shoppers"...I wouldn't say I've done a ton of buying through them, but have been a semi-regular customer. Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

johnnybs said:   fivetalents said:   I have a topic alert for Macy's and haven't seen this deal posted yet, so thanks for bringing it to our attention. I order regularly from them online (and in-store) but don't have a Macy's credit card, so I hope that they'll send me these coupons too.

I don't have a Macy's credit card either, FYI. The flyer has the headline of "Special offers come to loyal shoppers"...I wouldn't say I've done a ton of buying through them, but have been a semi-regular customer. Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Thanks for the additional info. I can't say I recall getting any mailings from them but I purchased from them as recently as last month so we'll see if I get anything. Glad to know this is not limted to card holders.

I dont think Macys sends these coupons to non Members.Macys store card or credit card is required to receive these coupons

VamsiKirank said:   I dont think Macys sends these coupons to non Members.Macys store card or credit card is required to receive these coupons

I have neither their store card or credit card. I do, however, have an online account with them and have ordered from them in the past.

I heard a rumor that since the customers are getting very confused about the different exclusions on the Macy's coupon, Macy's was going to simplify the exclusion language to read: "Not valid at Macy's".

Every time I try to use one of these in-store I get told that the discount has already been applied, or that it excludes the item I want to buy. I did receive some more cards recently, so I'll give 'em another shot.

I also received two 20% off coupons (in-store only) and two $20 off $50 coupons (online or in-store). Both sets contain one-time use codes that are valid from 3 August to 12 October 2011. I don't have Macy's card or anything from Macy's either. The flyer has the headline of "Special offers come to loyal shoppers" !!!!!!!!!!! Great deal, love those junk mail !!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014