• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Kitty wireless just reported that iphones are allowed on pageplus today.

link to forum and page plus $55 dollar plan

This is the $55 Unlimited Talk n Text with 300mb of data plan

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is great news. I have been wondering about that since Verizon got the iPhone. But I think the phone without contract is still expensive even at craigslist.

Can you turn data off in the iPhone 4 or 4S?

There is an option to turn off cellular data on the 3. I would think it exists on the 4 or 4S too.

Shifter25 said:   Can you turn data off in the iPhone 4 or 4S?

Yes. I've used it when out of the country as I don't have an international data plan.

Yep, turning off cellular data works fine in 4/4S (probably all models I'd think). It still will pick-up Wifi just fine unless you want to disable that as well for whatever reason.

Now I need to get out of verizon contract and still keep the iphone without paying the contract price. Is it possible ?

It looks like Apple/ Verizon quickly slammed the door shut on KW's "Offical" announcement that the iPhone is now allowed on PagePlus. KW has sent out a follow-up "unofficial" retraction email today stating them have no official position regarding the iPhone on PagePlus.

Sorry but thats typical of .....

Upon getting that email I bought an iPhone and been using it fine. Let's hope PagePlus dont cut me off!

You can use iphone on pageplus

Does your data work all the time?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014