So, what did you buy on Black Friday?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
PolishPete said:   Hi FW, What is Black Friday??http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_%28shopping%29

CuBua said:   ditch they are probably going to sell them on eBay. I saw alot of the same thing at WalMart where I hid the blurays and went back and bought them later in the day(huge lines had me willing to chance it) I saw a lady with 2 carts full of crockpots. I dont have any aspirations of turning profits on cl or eBay but bet its done often. I was happy to upgrade my blueray collection 9 for $65 (pulp fiction,man on fire,goodfellas,scarface,300,town,unkown,the outsiders,next 3 days)

I got inglorious bastards and madden 2012 along with yakuza 4 and pokemon

The 17 inch Toshiba doorbuster BB put online Friday. Good specs and HDMI. For my wife. 350 shipped.

Hookers and Blow. They had a doorbuster special.

i already had everything that i wanted or needed before black friday but my brother bought the 70in sharp and sold me his 42 plasma for 200 bucks so i guess that was my black friday shopping lol

Not this year, but last year the day before Thanksgiving I had a crown done at my dentist. Afterwards, the dentist said he was having a Thanksgiving day sale and gave me 40% off. (I have no dental insurance.)

pepper spray to use next year on BF.

Bought at HomeDepot.com a GE 3.5 cu. ft. King-Size Capacity Front Load Washing Machine for $149.99. Reg price was $699. Then I found out that my home qualified for a Energy Star Rebate of $50 as I have an all electric home. Sweet deal, wife was HAPPY got a brand new front loading washer for $100.00. Thanks to everyone at FW for making my wife jump for joy. A happy wife is a very good thing.

Midwest Supplies had a special price on a Hopstache Black IPA beer kit. Should be ready to swallow next week!

If not too late
I bought some very cheap domain names on GoDaddy

it is a good idea! I always spent much money on food that day as i don't feel happy. I think i should make my money useful!

I just bought a feather dress on black friday

I couldn't buy anything, as I was quite busy with clients and their meetings. Here seems many have bought different items. Actually I wanted to see the IBM tablet for my cousin.

tante said:   pepper spray to use next year on BF.

Bulletproof vest for me... =P

hey tante, re: pepper spray to use next year on BF

tell me where u gonna use it so i know what places to avoid.

Hi can u please tell me when is Black friday
and when do they start

shentell said:   Hi can u please tell me when is Black friday
and when do they start

Lately I am seeing many threads across the board are getting posts from new users that sound like someone just woke up from a coma or just got off the boat or something. Anyone else noticing this?

Pardon my sarcasm if you really somehow don't understand what Black Friday is and/or you're not fluent in English. To that I'll say using a search engine like google is your best bet for questions like this one.

yoregano said:   shentell said:   Hi can u please tell me when is Black friday
and when do they start

Lately I am seeing many threads across the board are getting posts from new users that sound like someone just woke up from a coma or just got off the boat or something. Anyone else noticing this?

Pardon my sarcasm if you really somehow don't understand what Black Friday is and/or you're not fluent in English. To that I'll say using a search engine like google is your best bet for questions like this one.

Hahaha! You are not alone, Noticed this and thought must be a spammer....

Hi. Could anyone tell me please that why the thread name is black Friday? No one give their comment on this topic. Instead of this they all are talking about their shopping. How funny.

dorchanthings said:   Hi. Could anyone tell me please that why the thread name is black Friday? No one give their comment on this topic. Instead of this they all are talking about their shopping. How funny.Because it's all about shopping

I got some good deals online between Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year. Christmas shopping done, didn't go to one brick and mortar store. The heck with fighting those crowds for nothing!!!

Hi. Could anyone tell me please that why the thread name is black Friday?

phoechy said:   Hi. Could anyone tell me please that why the thread name is black Friday?

are you asking why the thread is black friday or why black friday is black friday?

karenlinc7068 said:   I got some good deals online between Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year. Christmas shopping done, didn't go to one brick and mortar store. The heck with fighting those crowds for nothing!!!
germanpope said:   phoechy said:   Hi. Could anyone tell me please that why the thread name is black Friday?

are you asking why the thread is black friday or why black friday is black friday?

Or are you asking why the Black Friday thread is being discussed liked it just happened last week?

Maybe TigerDirect tricked some people into thinking Black Friday occurs every few weeks?

I bought boots with sheep skin liner at Tar-g..

I'm a union carpenter, for those of you who don't know "BLACK FRIDAY" is/was a blue collar working persons day off!!!! I'm waiting for my 2012 "BLACK FRIDAY" shirt size large or exlarge

thank you's

lol WTF is up with these weird spammers

Hi everybody, though I couldn't buy anything but I met a old friend, we had a dinner and light chit chat.

waiting for this BF 2012!!!

need IPAD
Best Blu ray Dvd player
Bargain Laptop!!!

I am ready this year, will be going early!

I want to know.too

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.