HP Pavilion DVZQE
Disclaimer
Hey guys, just thought of this.

What did you buy on Black Friday?

Bought this beauty;

HP dv6z Quad Ed
• dark umber
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• AMD Quad-Core A6-3400M Accelerated Processor (2.3GHz/1.4GHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
• AMD Radeon(TM) Discrete-Class Graphics [HDMI, VGA]
• FREE UPGRADE to 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• FREE UPGRADE to 640GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• No Additional Office Software
• No additional security software
• 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (standard)
• 15.6" High Def LED HP Brightview (1366x768)
• SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone and HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader
• 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R)
• Standard Keyboard with numeric keypad
HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

Price:
Price $679.99*
Instant rebate
-$180.00
Total:
$499.99
You saved
26.5%
After tax
$533.72

Also bought a new Kindle, and some chords and picks for my guitars.

So... What did YOU buy?
Greetz.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
waiting for this BF 2012!!!

need IPAD
Best Blu ray Dvd player
Bargain Laptop!!!

mvkkreddy (Aug. 02, 2012 @ 12:13p) |

I am ready this year, will be going early!

codydry (Aug. 19, 2012 @ 6:29p) |

I want to know.too

abcdlove (Sep. 19, 2012 @ 2:55a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I went to some major stores , that are known for BF madness.. WalMart, Target and Best Buy among others. Yet, the scarist store I waited in line for was The Coach factory store! I was 4th in line and at one point was actually afraid and almost left. It's funny that I was able to brave WalMart and Best buy without fearing for my life, yet 100's of women clamoring for purses was actually pretty scary!

Another weird thing happened there... there were 3 males (the only males BTW) who were speaking I think Chinese who kept taking pictures of the BF line and the store front. Once in , each of them had at least 10 purses. It was pretty odd. I think the sales clerk thought it was odd too, because she called over her co-worker and they were talking. Were they possible counterfitters? or some other scam? I know that after Xmas a lot of people from NY will rent vans and troll the salons for 50% hair product sales in my state, so they can resell it. Which I always thought was a little odd.

ditch they are probably going to sell them on eBay. I saw alot of the same thing at WalMart where I hid the blurays and went back and bought them later in the day(huge lines had me willing to chance it) I saw a lady with 2 carts full of crockpots. I dont have any aspirations of turning profits on cl or eBay but bet its done often. I was happy to upgrade my blueray collection 9 for $65 (pulp fiction,man on fire,goodfellas,scarface,300,town,unkown,the outsiders,next 3 days)

hmmm.. didn't even think of that! Good point.

Nikon D5100 from my local AAFES PX - $697 with camera kit and no tax was a HOT deal that no one really mentioned.
Xbox 360 from BB for $199
$20 fiberglass ladder from Lowes

I started at 0400 and was done by 0600. Cooked breakfast and went back to bed.

6' HDMI cable at Meritline.com for $0.99, shipped to my door.

Bought a shirt in Gap. I have a similar Armani shirt that i bought with no sale for 250$ in Nordstrom on summer when I had to go to a job interview. In Gap almost identical shirt was for $29 LOL

Bought a winter coat from Kohls. The coat, MSRP $180, had been on sale for $107 at Kohls and $89 at JC Penney, ended up getting it from Kohls on BF for $57.

On Black Friday? Absolutely nothing! And it took a lot of restraint.

Bought a Christmas present today though. Now I have to decide when to go to Sears and pick it up. 20pc GearWrench set for $59.99.

lettuce

I bought a much needed set of BFGoodrich tires for $325.75 at tires.com

@ Pepboys
2 x 5 qts of Castrol Motor oil w/ filter for $7 each
1 Peek Antifreeze 50/50 FAR
2x Lucas fuel injector buy one get one free came out to $3 a piece
1 x 2 ton jack for $10 AR

@ Staples

All the FAR software to cash in on some rewards checks.

@ INGdirect

The $107 promotion for opening a checking account

@ Kohls

The polaroid tablet for $45 after CB/AR/Coupons

@ Sears

Craftsman drill bits for $14.99
Craftsman multimeter for $11.99

@ OldNavy.com

Cheap jeans for $15 along with some knitted shirts. Used rewards to get most of it free.

WalMart:
2 of the $19 HP disposable printers
Pajama Pants for the wife
Sweeat pants

Best Buy:
3 of the 16GB Flashdrives

That's it. Done in 2 hours.

Acer Aspire One netbook @ Amazon for $150
Some sweaters at Macy’s in-store for about 75% off
Enough batteries for a year, about 55% off @ Rite Aid
Some cheap food @ CVS after register rewards
Orbeez Magic Maker @ Amazon for $12.50 (still not sure what this even is lol)
A CD boxset @ Amazon for 45% off
$53 worth of stuff 50% off + 30% off coupon @ photojewelrymaking.com
ING Direct deal, make $107 with new account
tomtom VIA 1505TM GPS for $95 @ Staples
digital camera for about 40% off @ Staples

I had the Amazon Xbox 360 in my cart for $140 but decided not to get it, now I kind of wish I would have cause I could have sold it for at least that much if I didn’t end up keeping it..

Absolutely nothing. Didn't go out shopping.

WORST BLACK FRIDAY EVER!

Vodka, ice and 7-up.

Acer Aspire One netbook @ Amazon for $150???

How could you make it?

dentee said:   Acer Aspire One netbook @ Amazon for $150
Some sweaters at Macy’s in-store for about 75% off
Enough batteries for a year, about 55% off @ Rite Aid
Some cheap food @ CVS after register rewards
Orbeez Magic Maker @ Amazon for $12.50 (still not sure what this even is lol)
A CD boxset @ Amazon for 45% off
$53 worth of stuff 50% off + 30% off coupon @ photojewelrymaking.com
ING Direct deal, make $107 with new account
tomtom VIA 1505TM GPS for $95 @ Staples
digital camera for about 40% off @ Staples

I had the Amazon Xbox 360 in my cart for $140 but decided not to get it, now I kind of wish I would have cause I could have sold it for at least that much if I didn’t end up keeping it..

everflyingj said:   Acer Aspire One netbook @ Amazon for $150???

How could you make it?

i got on the waiting list and then watched the page for about 30 minutes till it became available and i could put it in my cart

A full tank of gas.

RedBallz said:   picks for my guitars.

Damn. I didn't even think of looking for a Black Friday sale. I was waiting for the new Guitar Center in Yonkers Grand Opening sale hoping for a hot deal on picks.

jc pennys thanksgiving morning wool coat originally 225 then marked down to 140, did a return at 140, a re buy when it was marked down to 59.99 score
other purchase zen mosaic mp 3 player 8 g Amazon 59.00
nada else this weekend, best part no Jan surprise cash rules!

I beat you all. For a $15 co-pay, I got a apx. $2500. CT scan (To find out that the stuff that happened to turn up on the edge of an apx. $2500 for $15 co-pay MRI of my neck wasn't lung cancer, just old scarring that usually occurs from TB. (When the hell did I have undiagnosed and untreated TB or another serious lung infection long ago withour knowing it?)).

Bird seed from Big R and Suet from TSC.

I always come out on the short end.

next year I guess it would be black thursday

Stayed home and enjoyed the ccf settlement check that came in the mail during the day!

amhidogha said:   Stayed home and enjoyed the ccf settlement check that came in the mail during the day!

Yeh don't spend that $1.04 ccf settlemet check all in one place.;

amhidogha said:   Stayed home and enjoyed the ccf settlement check that came in the mail during the day!
Hilarious!!! I just got mine today for a whopping $18 bux and change.... lol

i3 8G 1.5TB computer, and a tons of blu-ray movies and 3-4 CDs. T-shirts, 3DS accessory...

greenearth said:   next year I guess it would be black thursday

toys r us and Wal-Mart are ridiculous for starting it before 12am Friday

greenearth said:   next year I guess it would be black thursday
Not sure,

They basically took sales from other stores but those are the 'no profit' products.

After 2am the store was clear until about 9am which means 7 hours of paying employees to do nothing.

Mine kept paging on the walkies asking what to have the cashiers do since they were all bored

Did all my shopping online. PS3 Bundle, Xbox 360 Kinect bundle, 8gb iPod Touch, ContourGPS Camera, Dell Streak 7, and a refurbished HTC Flyer.

750gb seagate portable hard drive

afbond03 said:   Did all my shopping online. PS3 Bundle, Xbox 360 Kinect bundle, 8gb iPod Touch, ContourGPS Camera, Dell Streak 7, and a refurbished HTC Flyer.

May I know where you got the htc flyer and how much was it for?

I went to Sports Authority Friday afternoon since they had all balls in the store 50% off (limit 6) plus many other things 50% off.
I bought: 3 soccer balls and 3 basketballs $60 (reg. $120), a Bell Faction bike helmet $20 (reg. $40), and a soccer rebounder $30 (reg. $60). I did this in 3 trips to the register since it wasn't very crowded and I carried each load to the car after purchase. My first two times at the register the girl gave me one $10 cash card and my third time she handed me three $10 cards for a total of $50. Not sure why I got any of the cash cards but I was very friendly with the same cashier each time. After buying some $70 shoes with the cash cards I ended up with about $290 worth of stuff (straight off the kids christmas lists, okay the shoes were for me!) for $110. Best of all, it was a pain-free experience.

42 LG Plasma at abt here in chicago for 348 plus tax...i must admit the hype about plasma is real!!!!! touch sensitvie buttons, beautiful craftmanship and phenomenal picture...also got an xbox for 139 at target .....no line either they were there well after they opened

Got shoes for the kids for the next few sizes. Sears had all their favorites on sale, plus 20% off and free shipping. Paid on average $12/pair, usual prices between $40-50.

What did I get this BF? My first tablet PC! Got an IBM Lenovo IdeaPad K1 for 294.00 shipped. I would have liked to get a refurbished Nook Color but can't justify B&N's current eBay price of 130.00 (after CA Sales Tax), so will see what kind of trouble I can get into with this big 10.1"-screen-beauty. Warm & toasty under the covers . . . the fireplace crackling . . . the lights turned off . . . a glass of Dry Sack® Amontillado sherry . . . and my first ever eBook-reading experience!

TYTBUDGET

@Kohls after all the rush, I bought a Bella waffle maker
-20%
free shipping ordered from their kiosk
$10 rebate
once i get everything and send in the rebate
$6

Hi FW, What is Black Friday??

Skipping 31 Messages...
I want to know.too

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.