Amazon gift card purchase at Kohls

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Does anyone here have experience buying Amazon gift card at Kohls using Kohls gift card? Is it possible?

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

IWILLGETTHISDEAL said:   Does anyone here have experience buying Amazon gift card at Kohls using Kohls gift card? Is it possible?

won't work, can NOT pay for a GC with a GC at Kohls.

A Kindle GC might be a different story, if they sell them. Some stores allow you to purchase Kindle GC with a store GC. Kindle GC can be used for anything ship/sold by Amazon.

Cannot buy GC with GC

You can buy them with your Chase Freedom card through the end of the year and get 10% CB.

I have never seen Amazon GC at Kohl's.

You mean to buy Kohl's gift or Amazon gift card?

Myers215 said:   You can buy them with your Chase Freedom card through the end of the year and get 10% CB.

maggieK said:   You mean to buy Kohl's gift or Amazon gift card?

Myers215 said:   You can buy them with your Chase Freedom card through the end of the year and get 10% CB.
The Freedom card promtion is for EVERYTHING you buy with Freedom CC.

maggieK said:   You mean to buy Kohl's gift or Amazon gift card?

Buy Amazon GC with your Chase Freedom at Kohls and get 10% back.

However keep in mind that this Chase Freedom promotion is 5% CB with a $75 cap across all eliglble purchases from all stores during the promtion period. For Kohls, you get an additional 5% CB up to an additional $75 at Kohls for elibible purchases there assuming you have not already reached the promotion limit prior to your Kohls purchase. IOW the max CB you can get from Kohls under this promotion is $150 and that assumes you have made no other prior purchases at other retailers that have applied to this 5% promotion.

Thanks for the reminder. Looks like I need to make a trip to Kohl's!

went to 3 different Kohls tonight and didnt find any Amazon GC's.

rockett4 said:   went to 3 different Kohls tonight and didnt find any Amazon GC's.Like I said before, I never seen them in any of the 3 Khol's within 100 miles of here. I don't think they carry them.

This is one case where you should call ahead instead of wasting about a dollar per miles driven.

On Chase's website, it says that the 10% Cash Back is not valid on gift cards...do they mean Kohls gift cards? or Amazon gift cards? or both?

On Chase's website, it says that the 10% Cash Back is not valid on gift cards...do they mean Kohls gift cards? or Amazon gift cards? or both?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014