• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Look out for coupons from Jcpenney. Just received a coupon for 10 off 25.
Can be used from December 5th to December 25th.

JCPenney
See JCPenney discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hotdealdigger said:   Look out for coupons from Jcpenney. Just received a coupon for 10 off 25.
Can be used from December 5th to December 25th.

Useless post, and definitely not a hot deal, when you tell people to be on the lookout for something that only comes if you have a penneys card or have shopped there before. I got two coupons that were for $10 off of purchase of $10 or more, no exclusions, valid for the same period.

Green for the OP. I appreciate the heads up...now I get to figure out if waiting to buy with a $10 off $25 coupon is a better deal for what's on my list than using the additional 20% off that I could otherwise get through this Saturday. And although some better coupons might show up for some folks, not everyone gets those $10 off $10 ones, and my local Penney's store often has copies of the $10 off $25 available at the door for anyone to pick up.

Should I create a thread for my $10 off $10 coupon that I received today???

please scan n post!!

"Look out for coupons from Jcpenney. Just received a coupon for 10 off 25.
Can be used from December 5th to December 25th."

Is there a coupon code on this one? I have items in my shopping bag but need a code. Thanks!

can't find coupon

Can anybody share thr coupon code for the $10 off $25 pls? Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014