• filter:
  • 16789 10
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Yep, I'm getting them all, every day.

rated:
Californiaxraised said:   Anyone able to successfully get the full daily credits? it's has if this passed week they been messing with it, I did get em all a few days but haven't been able to earn anything in days even manually beside 1 credit or the usual 1-3 credits for clicking through the Earn and explore pages.
  No prob for me...

rated:
None of my accounts work anymore.  Happening to anyone else?

rated:
i just have one acct. it works

rated:
for whatever reason it gave me double today....

rated:
Double points weekend for some accounts! Woot!

rated:
av911 said:   None of my accounts work anymore.  Happening to anyone else?
  Key word is "accounts" maybe they caught on to you. I've heard of that...

rated:
Squonk said:   av911 said:   None of my accounts work anymore.  Happening to anyone else?

Has anyone being able to cash in their "2nd" account that hasn't been registered?

I have my normal one using google chrome, and I search for certain "things" under incognito Firefox in Bing. I have 7000+ points in it, but I am afraid to register and cash it due to them seeing the same IP and canceling both.

Any suggestions?

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   
Squonk said:   
av911 said:   None of my accounts work anymore.  Happening to anyone else?

Has anyone being able to cash in their "2nd" account that hasn't been registered?

I have my normal one using google chrome, and I search for certain "things" under incognito Firefox in Bing. I have 7000+ points in it, but I am afraid to register and cash it due to them seeing the same IP and canceling both.

Any suggestions?

I wait until an account has 1500 pts then do 3 consecutive redemptions at a library or free wi-fi hotspot (coffee shop, airport, McDonalds, etc).  Never from my home computer.  That way, it's almost never the same IP address and the redemptions are once every 2-3 months per acct.  I haven't gotten the security message to enter a phone # to call/text for a while now either.  Don't know if it's because I redeem so infrequently per account or they're no longer requiring it for everyone.

rated:
never....ever....ever....ever wait

cashout as soon as possible

I've had accounts randomly killed even though others were made at the same time, from the same place, and left alone

rated:
finally went back to midnight

rated:
one account killed out of nowhere

didn't do ****

rated:
sometimes it pays to check back later. i did some automated searches and updated my points, then went back a few hours later and another extra point was added for some superbowl stuff

rated:
lordoffire said:   one account killed out of nowhere

didn't do ****

Did you redeem several gift cards at the same time?

I just noticed last night around 3 am when I redeemed the 3rd gift card from my 'other' account that I did not get an email with the code within 5 minutes (I always wait for the code before redeeming the next one).

The 3rd code did not get to me until about 10 am, which leads me to believe that a 3rd GC redemption sent it to a manual review.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   
lordoffire said:   one account killed out of nowhere

didn't do ****

Did you redeem several gift cards at the same time?

I just noticed last night around 3 am when I redeemed the 3rd gift card from my 'other' account that I did not get an email with the code within 5 minutes (I always wait for the code before redeeming the next one).

The 3rd code did not get to me until about 10 am, which leads me to believe that a 3rd GC redemption sent it to a manual review.

nope

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014