• filter:
  • 15678 9
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i'm sorry - i don't understand the question

rated:
Double credits start on Mondays:
Bing Rewards said: Double credit Mondays Enjoy double credit days! To spread some springtime cheer, every Monday in March you'll earn double credits for searches on your PC. Let's hope the temperature rises as fast as your credit balance.

FYI

rated:
Anyone else not getting credits even with a manual search? I did get the 3 credits on the " Earn and explore" click through pages tho.

rated:
i got my credits on my android phone with the bot, then did the mobile search manually (faked it), and the 2 bonus points

rated:
For those using search bots, saved searches in multiple tabs, etc., be aware Bing has started cracking down. If they think you are using a bot or otherwise scamming, they will ban you and delete your points. Happened to someone I know.

Classic arms race spiral - people use bots, Bing catches on and bans them. They make better bots, then bing gets more sophisticated in their enforcement, etc.

rated:
yahoot said:   For those using search bots, saved searches in multiple tabs, etc., be aware Bing has started cracking down. If they think you are using a bot or otherwise scamming, they will ban you and delete your points. Happened to someone I know.

Classic arms race spiral - people use bots, Bing catches on and bans them. They make better bots, then bing gets more sophisticated in their enforcement, etc.

  
I have 5 accounts and recently they closed one of my account. For another account, they declined my redemption of $5 Amazon gc today, this account had 2 Amazon gc redemption before. 

rated:
^ I'd be careful not to push too much because they're looking to close accounts for any reason. they closed all but one of my accounts I'm lucky to still have because I inquired about one redemption. if they find any type of pattern they'll likely deactivate those accounts.

rated:
pretty much BS since their own terms say you can have 5 accounts per household

rated:
lordoffire said:   pretty much BS since their own terms say you can have 5 accounts per household
  Could you point me to those specific terms? Thanks.

rated:
Squonk said:   
lordoffire said:   pretty much BS since their own terms say you can have 5 accounts per household
  Could you point me to those specific terms? Thanks.

  https://www.bing.com/rewards/tou

3, last paragraph

rated:
lordoffire said:   
Squonk said:   
lordoffire said:   pretty much BS since their own terms say you can have 5 accounts per household
  Could you point me to those specific terms? Thanks.

  https://www.bing.com/rewards/tou

3, last paragraph

hm, curious but yet makes sense since they are basically paying people to bolster their stance against google in search engine wars

rated:
Anyone able to earn credits as of last night? I haven't been able to manually or otherwise using Mozilla on Windows 7... tried clearing the cache, nothing seem to work  

rated:
Californiaxraised said:   Anyone able to earn credits as of last night? I haven't been able to manually or otherwise using Mozilla on Windows 7... tried clearing the cache, nothing seem to work  
  Earned the points just fine today, double pts Monday!

rated:
earned points yesterday and today no probs

rated:
noticing that i get different bonus point offers on phone vs on PC

rated:
Don't forget: today is bonus points day, 30 points available.

rated:
Squonk said:   Don't forget: today is bonus points day, 30 points available.
  or more

rated:
not working on both cell and pc.

rated:
tomprc said:   not working on both cell and pc.
  All good on both PC (Chrome) and cell (ios).

Down to 1 account now.  Maybe it was down early in the morning.

rated:
wasn't workin a few days ago...otherwise not (not) since then

rated:
4 out of my 5 accts were closed last week...

rated:
still working fine here, PC (fedora/chrome) and cell (android)

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014