• filter:
  • 123 4 510
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Double points for Gold today! (YMMV)

eta: And no problem with firefox and the hackbot.

Hurray for 2x points! I bought a DSLR camera bag on sale from Amazon earlier this week ... courtesy of Microsoft!

rated:
bigittyben said:   MilleniumBuc said:   Double points for Gold today! (YMMV)

eta: And no problem with firefox and the hackbot.

Same issue for me with using this bot in IE. I have no issues in FF or Chrome.
MS probably broke it on purpose (but could not break in FF or chrome)

rated:
pakle said:   Hackbot stopped working for me in IE this morning because it seems unable to recognize that i'm logged in. Hackbot works fine in Firefox and Chrome. As for the other post regarding varying credits for searches in different accts, my family's accts are all Gold, but I get 30 credits for 90 searches, another member gets 15 credits for 30 searches. Yet another member used to get 30 credits for 60 searches, but recently got "downgraded" to 15 credits for 30 searches with no explanation.

Another tip for doing the searches quicker: I use 2 or 3 different browsers to run the Hackbot to reduce the total time that I have to let it run if I'm short on time. The 90 searches I have to do for 30 credits can take 30 min or so, and I frequently run the Hackbot simultaneously on Firefox, Chrome (and even Safari if I'm really in a hurry) to get it done in 1/2 or 1/3 the time.

rated:
30 minutes??? You on dial-up? Takes under 2 minutes with ONE browser, running in the background.

rated:
aarzi said:   30 minutes??? You on dial-up? Takes under 2 minutes with ONE browser, running in the background.
Any special tricks to speed it up?

rated:
Link to the 'bot. Click on Start with a tremor on the touchpad. The counter will set very quickly. Starting from 50, bring it down to 20 for 15 points, or bring it down to -40 for 30 points. Leave it to work in the background.

Way under 2 minutes.

rated:
Taking aarzi's hint, I just click "Start" on the Hackbot 90 times as quickly as i can, and it now gives me the 30 points in about 20 seconds! Thanks for the advice! I can't believe I used to wait 30 min for this thing to finish by itself.

Also, there's a 5pt offer for setting Bing to the your homepage today, only available on IE. I did it, got the 5 pts, and reset it to the blank page immediately afterwards so I'll be eligible next time it shows up again. I noticed all the special 5pt offers (this and another for setting Bing as default search, get them about 1-2 times a week) are only on IE, but IE no longer runs the Hackbot, so i still have to check 2 browsers to do this everyday. But really can't complain for all the easy points...

rated:
Anyone have two accounts for this? If so, has one recently been closed?

My second account was just closed after I tried to cash in some rewards. Now that secondary account has been closed and those 350 reward points are now gone.

Not sure if they are tracking IP's, but perhaps they saw two accounts cashing in rewards from the same IP. Might want to consider VPN or another location if you have two accounts...not sure if this was bad luck or they are getting more strict.

rated:
morecowbell said:   linkage 

linkage to $5 gc for 525 credits 

click here  if you're not already signed up for bing rewards

click here  to automatically search up to the max searches/day to get points

ETA currently 30 points/day +1

also, more reward offers are here

Is the Amazon.com offer temporary or something which is always available?

rated:
Permanently available.

rated:
bigittyben said:   Anyone have two accounts for this? If so, has one recently been closed?Not sure if this answers your question, but I have 31 accounts, none of which has been closed. Not by them, anyway. I used to have more, but dropped the ones that gave me 15 points per day, and kept the ones that give 30. So in under 20 minutes a day, I go through all my accounts, each of which earns me $5 in ~15 days, or $10 in ~1 month. At 20 minutes a day, I spend ~10 hours a month, and get $300+ in codes. Sweet!

Setup: 1 IP address, 3 computers.

rated:
aarzi said:   Link to the 'bot. Click on Start with a tremor on the touchpad. The counter will set very quickly. Starting from 50, bring it down to 20 for 15 points, or bring it down to -40 for 30 points. Leave it to work in the background.

Way under 2 minutes.

THANK YOU!!!! Ad infinitum.

rated:
OMG this bing reward web site is so buggy! Did they ever tested it before putting it online?
What a shame for such a big company...

rated:
aarzi said:   bigittyben said:   Anyone have two accounts for this? If so, has one recently been closed?Not sure if this answers your question, but I have 31 accounts, none of which has been closed. Not by them, anyway. I used to have more, but dropped the ones that gave me 15 points per day, and kept the ones that give 30. So in under 20 minutes a day, I go through all my accounts, each of which earns me $5 in ~15 days, or $10 in ~1 month. At 20 minutes a day, I spend ~10 hours a month, and get $300+ in codes. Sweet!

Setup: 1 IP address, 3 computers.

Do you use different names? Addresses?

rated:
Yeah. It's not like they mail it.

rated:
I just did it and it took maybe 30 seconds to do all the searches needed, not sure why people are having to use bots

rated:
To make it less than 30 seconds.

rated:
outtawhack said:   pakle said:   AlphabetBackward said:   Is the "helpingsocial" website acting weird for anybody else? After the first search, it reverts to a normal Bing search page and doesn't do the automated searches. It's not a big deal as I can do it faster but was wondering if it was something on my end. I have Adblock, Noscript, and Flashblock on Firefox it that means anything.

It does that if you're logged into your Facebook account, I think. It wants you to "share your searches" with others on FB at times. I always log out of FB so as to not conflict with the Helpingsocial bot, and don't have problems anymore.

Thanks for the tip.

When I logged out of FB, a 2 point task appeared for linking to my FB account. I linked the account, and logged back out to use the helpingsocial bot moving forward.

I don't bother with helpingsocial or FB, I just open my "History" from previous day or all history, find the Bing searches, rapidly click each one until I get to limit. Takes me about 1-2 minutes...

rated:
aarzi said:   To make it less than 30 seconds.it's the ship that made the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs

rated:
The Millennium Falcon....

rated:
Double points today! (12/10/12)

rated:
Zuke76 said:   Double points today! (12/10/12)

Earn 1 credit per 3 Bing searches up to 30 credits a day.

rated:
bendakaya said:   Zuke76 said:   Double points today! (12/10/12)

Earn 1 credit per 3 Bing searches up to 30 credits a day.

Good catch! Just noticed that too. Did the bot and it was short.

rated:
Woot! Did a bot and had it set to 90 anyhow, nice.

rated:
i'm seeing 1 credit per 2 searches

rated:
morecowbell said:   i'm seeing 1 credit per 2 searches

That was just on Monday for some reason that they had the 1/3 thing

rated:
It appears that some new accounts are being closed, so make sure you are discreet and don't over do it.

rated:
got $10 for my past 2 months search.

rated:
Enough points for 1 year of Amazon Prime!

rated:
I've gotten only eight points a day for the lsat two days--anyone else having a limit?

rated:
TheWalL said:   Enough points for 1 year of Amazon Prime!

Where is that option? Or you adding up gift cards?

rated:
Nope. 30 & 15 every day. You need to tremble-click on the button, instead of relying on auto. If that doesn't work, switch screen to regular bing before using auto again.

rated:
TheWalL said:   Enough points for 1 year of Amazon Prime!

You can't pay for Amazon Prime with gift cards

rated:
KMCHERRY said:   I've gotten only eight points a day for the lsat two days--anyone else having a limit?

Sometimes the point lag just have to be patient and they'll appear

rated:
Has anyone else noticed a change in referrals? I am able to do 10/day at 10 points each, now.

rated:
I wonder when they will start regulating and banning your accounts like swagbucks.com does. Thanks OP I signed up and have the bot running strong.

rated:
They already do, to a degree. I had an account closed... someone else I know has had several accounts closed. Be discreet as possible and don't push it too far.

rated:
Just got two Amazon $5 cards for 475 points since I have gold status. Thanks!

rated:
Double points today!

Oh, and it is three searches per point... so make it count.

rated:
3 searches per point? they're really trying to pad their numbers against google

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.