• filter:
  • 12 3 459
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
It is at 30+1 per day, plus 1 for the month in August so far.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   It is at 30+1 per day, plus 1 for the month in August so far.For gold. Otherwise, it's 15+1.

rated:
i'm gold. i've been getting 15+1

rated:
Been doing searches for myself and my other half since I last posted in the thread. Between using a discover CashBack offer, and all the searches (to get Groupon GCs), got my wife the ASUS transformer for nothing recently.

Thanks to OP for reminding me a while ago to BING everyday.

PS, BING stands for "but its not google".... LOL

rated:
Stands for Bill Nerdy Gates....

rated:
today's butitsnotgoogle page included an animation just on the search page. slowed my stuff down and it took me a min to figure out why

see, it's the simplicity of the google page that people like...

rated:
morecowbell said:   today's butitsnotgoogle page included an animation just on the search page. slowed my stuff down and it took me a min to figure out why

I use Google for searches, ask.com for loosely-worded queries, and visit bing for the photos on the search page. Top notch!

rated:
aarzi said:   morecowbell said:   today's butitsnotgoogle page included an animation just on the search page. slowed my stuff down and it took me a min to figure out why

I use Google for searches, ask.com for loosely-worded queries, and visit bing for the photos on the search page. Top notch!

for me, i only use bing to milk microsoft for Amazon credit... it's been a daily work routine now: login, get coffee, bing bing mail bing bing mail fw fw fw then lunch... hehehe (j/k)

rated:
tafandi said:   for me, i only use bing to milk microsoft for Amazon credit... it's been a daily work routine now: login, get coffee, bing bing mail bing bing mail fw fw fw then lunch... hehehe (j/k)how many accounts do you have?

rated:
personally i have 1 acct. i like getting the points because they're giving them freely. but at the same time i don't want to bump the bing usage too much. i'm still a google user

rated:
FYI - Tango cards are cheaper than Amazon gift cards.

rated:
TheWalL said:   FYI - Tango cards are cheaper than Amazon gift cards.

Never noticed that before... Its only 5 points cheaper but this is fatwallet.

FYI for those who don't know you can buy giftcards with Tango cash to the following places.

1-800 Flowers
Amazon
Facebook
Fandango
Gap
Groupon
Home Depot
iTunes
Nike
Pottery Barn
REI
Rixty
SpaFinder
Starbucks
Target
Zappos

rated:
aarzi said:   tafandi said:   for me, i only use bing to milk microsoft for Amazon credit... it's been a daily work routine now: login, get coffee, bing bing mail bing bing mail fw fw fw then lunch... hehehe (j/k)how many accounts do you have?

only 1.. don't want to be 'too dedicated' into it

rated:
Can get 30 points for searching today only. Some sort of double points promotion for the day.

rated:
Double credits! Twice as nice. Search today and earn double credits. See how many.
Earn 1 credit per 2 Bing searches up to 60 credits today.

Hopefully they extend the double promo -- 60+1/day is nice

rated:
Is the "helpingsocial" website acting weird for anybody else? After the first search, it reverts to a normal Bing search page and doesn't do the automated searches. It's not a big deal as I can do it faster but was wondering if it was something on my end. I have Adblock, Noscript, and Flashblock on Firefox it that means anything.

rated:
i haven't had a problem with it, ever. i open it up in chrome and set it to 40 searches (just in case it gives me extra) and it just goes

rated:
worth saying twice, apparently

rated:
AlphabetBackward said:   Is the "helpingsocial" website acting weird for anybody else? After the first search, it reverts to a normal Bing search page and doesn't do the automated searches. It's not a big deal as I can do it faster but was wondering if it was something on my end. I have Adblock, Noscript, and Flashblock on Firefox it that means anything.

It does that if you're logged into your Facebook account, I think. It wants you to "share your searches" with others on FB at times. I always log out of FB so as to not conflict with the Helpingsocial bot, and don't have problems anymore.

rated:
pakle said:   AlphabetBackward said:   Is the "helpingsocial" website acting weird for anybody else? After the first search, it reverts to a normal Bing search page and doesn't do the automated searches. It's not a big deal as I can do it faster but was wondering if it was something on my end. I have Adblock, Noscript, and Flashblock on Firefox it that means anything.

It does that if you're logged into your Facebook account, I think. It wants you to "share your searches" with others on FB at times. I always log out of FB so as to not conflict with the Helpingsocial bot, and don't have problems anymore.

Thanks for the tip.

When I logged out of FB, a 2 point task appeared for linking to my FB account. I linked the account, and logged back out to use the helpingsocial bot moving forward.

rated:
Just noticed an issue with the "helpingsocial" bot. I usually set it to 40 searches and it always hits the max points (15). The past 2 weeks it seems Bing is not counting some of the searches. After 40 searches it will show 5-6 points still available. Anyone else having this issue? I use it on IE and I only use IE for the Bing searches/points.

rated:
Write your own Javascript. ;-]

rated:
Double credits again today. 60 searches will net you 30 points today only.

rated:
I also have the problem with being unable to login when the bing rewards hack bot is running...

rated:
I login, then go the the bot. No problem so far.

rated:

rated:

This seems to be getting more and more common.

rated:
you beat me to it

rated:
wooben said:   Double credits again today. 60 searches will net you 30 points today only.

This seems to be getting more and more common.
MS trying to buy its way to the top as usual lol

rated:
This is really starting to aggravate me.

I have been a long time bing account holder. I signed my other half up a few months ago. We are both GOLD!

She get double the points everyday, for douing double the searches. In other words, everyday I am told to do 30 searches to get 15 points, while her page says to do 60 to get 30.

Then on double days, my dashboard page says to do 60 to get 30, while hers says to do 120 to get 60.

I am almost tempted to cash out, then close my old account and to start over.

Trying to figure out why or why not to do this....

rated:
Hope this trend continues through xmas.

The extra Tango cards will come in handy then.

rated:
Unable to log in for several days. Anyone else experience the same?

rated:
mfp2waoe said:   Who would waste time searching (even cheating with the bot) every day for an entire month just for $2.50?

This.

rated:
exclusivelysid said:   mfp2waoe said:   Who would waste time searching (even cheating with the bot) every day for an entire month just for $2.50?

This.
Now you want trade secrets?

rated:
aarzi said:   Unable to log in for several days. Anyone else experience the same?

The hackbot yes. I thought it was just me.

rated:
i haven't had a problem yet with the hackbot. i always open my regular acct first, then open the hackbot. i set it to 40 (on days with 15 possible) and then at the end of the run i refresh my acct screen and it's 15 or so more points

rated:
exclusivelysid said:   mfp2waoe said:   Who would waste time searching (even cheating with the bot) every day for an entire month just for $2.50?

This.
it's actually $5, assuming min of 16/day (it will go to 30 or more other times) and the 475 points rate for $5 gc for gold

but hey, if you don't wanna do this on a tab behind your other stuff we won't make you

rated:
Hackbot stopped working for me in IE this morning because it seems unable to recognize that i'm logged in. Hackbot works fine in Firefox and Chrome. As for the other post regarding varying credits for searches in different accts, my family's accts are all Gold, but I get 30 credits for 90 searches, another member gets 15 credits for 30 searches. Yet another member used to get 30 credits for 60 searches, but recently got "downgraded" to 15 credits for 30 searches with no explanation.

rated:
Double points for Gold today! (YMMV)

eta: And no problem with firefox and the hackbot.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Double points for Gold today! (YMMV)

eta: And no problem with firefox and the hackbot.

Same issue for me with using this bot in IE. I have no issues in FF or Chrome.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014