• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
linkage  

linkage to $5 gc for 525 credits  

click here   if you're not already signed up for bing rewards

click here   to automatically search up to the max searches/day to get points

ETA currently 15 points/day +3

ETA ETA now doing 10/day mobile. this is 10 on top of whatever else you're accruing (non mobile)

also, more reward offers are here  

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Anyone able to successfully get the full daily credits? it's has if this passed week they been messing with it, I did ge... (more)

Californiaxraised (Sep. 21, 2014 @ 2:43a) |

Yep, I'm getting them all, every day.

nittanylion1 (Sep. 21, 2014 @ 5:17a) |

No prob for me...

Squonk (Sep. 21, 2014 @ 4:20p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
So possible 5 points per day? Will take a while to get to 275 =(

EDIT: Oh, I see. It's 10 points per day, so 20 searches.

rated:
dvdjunkee said:   So possible 5 points per day? Will take a while to get to 275 =(

No buddy, usually possible 13 points per day. Ten for random searches and 3 for their daily search.

rated:
Actually the limit is 10 points per day from searches. Bing has also had a daily link for various features it provides that is worth an extra 3 points.

rated:
What happened to the $10 and $20 cards?

rated:
They used to give a lot more - I've gotten over 5000 points since they started less than a year ago.

rated:
Thanks. I had 271 pts so I did a few searches then redeemed!

rated:
Anyone know how long the $5 for 525 credits has been around? I have 310 points and would like to try to get to 525 by the end of this month or early next month, if possible, instead of cashing out at 275 credits.

rated:
Just leave it open on this link and it'll renew every 15-seconds and you get your points without even searching,
brilliant of bing, huh?

bing rewards search

If you're registered, of course. Make sure to click the "start" button at the top...

rated:
Where to find the daily search for 3 bonus points?

rated:
kristinwold said:   Where to find the daily search for 3 bonus points?

That's on scour.com I believe, not bing....

rated:
Here is where my 3 daily bonus points are available:

http://www.bing.com/start/discover?form=R5FD#_daily
Linkydoodle

rated:
Thanks for the link to the search bot.

rated:
BigBigTex said:   Here is where my 3 daily bonus points are available:

Linkydoodle

Sorry, don't see it...

rated:
Squonk said:   BigBigTex said:   Here is where my 3 daily bonus points are available:

Linkydoodle

Sorry, don't see it...
Just go to www.bing.com and sign in -- look on the top right of the page and you'll see your points balance, click on it and cycle through the offers to the 3 bonus point one and click on it

rated:
actually kind of enjoy bing quite a bit since starting this rewards thing.

rated:
mmconhea said:   actually kind of enjoy bing quite a bit since starting this rewards thing.Yup!
You can make the equivalent of 10c a day by spending only 20 minutes.
Big whoop! I am soo stoked!

rated:
100 Point bonus today for 1 year with Bing!!!! Make sure to check....

rated:
You're doing it wrong if it takes 20 minutes. I've already gotten a 25 dollar gift card which is more than I've gotten from FatWallet Cash Back since I don't spend that much. What I do is search for one thing, then middle click all the other related searches on the left. Close all but one and then click on whatever is on the left and if there is nothing, type in another random search. Takes less than 5 minutes; maybe less than one.

rated:
12Turtles said:   100 Point bonus today for 1 year with Bing!!!! Make sure to check....

I'm not seeing 100 bonus points anywhere.

rated:
aarzi said:   mmconhea said:   actually kind of enjoy bing quite a bit since starting this rewards thing.Yup!
You can make the equivalent of 10c a day by spending only 20 minutes.
Big whoop! I am soo stoked!
i posted an auto searcher that you can run in the background. if you can't sign up and fire up that link and let it run, i can't help you

rated:
just clicked on the little arrow next to the number of points i have and it gave me a link to a page with superbowl appetizers and 3 bonus points

rated:
LetsGoMets1 said:   dvdjunkee said:   So possible 5 points per day? Will take a while to get to 275 =(

No buddy, usually possible 13 points per day. Ten for random searches and 3 for their daily search.
wish i knew about this before

ok, clicking the little tally thing next to my username gives me the 3 bonus points. did it again today

rated:
reminder - 1 point per 2 searches until march 1st

rated:
morecowbell said:   reminder - 1 point per 2 searches until march 1st

Dang, kept forgetting... now need to catch back up!

rated:
what happens after March 10-- no points? Thanks

rated:
who knows? this last time it was supposed to go thru end of dec. then it was extended. so maybe extended again, or maybe 1 point per 4 searches, or max 5/day, or just no points and no love

rated:
Who would waste time searching (even cheating with the bot) every day for an entire month just for $2.50?

rated:
Thanks OP! I had 500 points, received 5$ Amazaon Gift card now!!

rated:
mfp2waoe said:   Who would waste time searching (even cheating with the bot) every day for an entire month just for $2.50?Yes it takes a while to get rewards but there isnt much effort required -- click on the daily 3pt search and just run the bot everyday while you're doing your web browsing

Earn 13 pts each day
$5 Amazon GC is 525 pts

Every 40-41 days you get a $5 Amazon GC

rated:
I get extra point offers occasionally, such as 10 pts for setting Bing as the home page or 10 pts for setting Bing as the default search engine. I do it to get the points, and then undo it. They'll make the same offer again at least once a month. I also got 50 pts for my first anniversary with Bing Rewards.

I also prefer the Tango card over the Amazon gc. It's just 2 pts less, but has much more flexibility in terms of gc choices, including Amazon. You can get Home Depot, Target, Amazon, Starbucks, Groupon, Gap, REI, Nike, Pottery Barn, iTunes gc.

rated:
pakle said:   I get extra point offers occasionally, such as 10 pts for setting Bing as the home page or 10 pts for setting Bing as the default search engine. I do it to get the points, and then undo it.I hope you do realize that all this work nets you under 10c.

rated:
aarzi said:   pakle said:   I get extra point offers occasionally, such as 10 pts for setting Bing as the home page or 10 pts for setting Bing as the default search engine. I do it to get the points, and then undo it.I hope you do realize that all this work nets you under 10c.true, google is better than bing, so i wouldn't set bing as my default search engine by any means. but i run the autosearch in the background and don't notice the effort

rated:
mfp2waoe said:   Who would waste time searching (even cheating with the bot) every day for an entire month just for $2.50?waste time? well, believe it or not i actually do other things while the search is running.

"tabs"...is the answer there. "tabs."

did you actually think people would run the autosearch and watch the results?

rated:
jatan1986 said:   mfp2waoe said:   Who would waste time searching (even cheating with the bot) every day for an entire month just for $2.50?Yes it takes a while to get rewards but there isnt much effort required -- click on the daily 3pt search and just run the bot everyday while you're doing your web browsing

Earn 13 pts each day
$5 Amazon GC is 525 pts

Every 40-41 days you get a $5 Amazon GC

I run the auto search simultaneously with 2 different accounts on Chrome and Firefox, which results in a double rewards, but somehow I cannot have it run with a 3rd account on IE. It has becomes a routine for me to run the bing auto search everynight when I turn on the computer.

rated:
Thanks! Almost forgot! I had enuff for a 2.50 gc!

rated:
i noticed today that if i run the auto-search first and then the bonus, i get the 13 points. if i do the 3 points first then i max at 10

rated:
First time I heard of this. Will try it out. Sadly it's no Bing CashBack!

rated:
morecowbell said:   i noticed today that if i run the auto-search first and then the bonus, i get the 13 points. if i do the 3 points first then i max at 10Sometimes it's slow in registering, but you do get 13; and occasionally 14.

Skipping 322 Messages...
rated:
Californiaxraised said:   Anyone able to successfully get the full daily credits? it's has if this passed week they been messing with it, I did get em all a few days but haven't been able to earn anything in days even manually beside 1 credit or the usual 1-3 credits for clicking through the Earn and explore pages.
  No prob for me...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014