• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
- Points earned once per 24 hours.
- Sometimes, points are slow in loading after searches.

rated:
Looks like the tomorrow is the last day of their Redbox reward, since the offer expires on the 31st.

rated:
50 pts for signing into FB from Bing today. Make sure you're logged out of FB before going to Bing. It was 25 pts a few days ago. There's also a 5 pt offer today for making Bing the homepage (perhaps only works on IE). Get the pts then change it back to whatever you want. With 30 pts for searches and 1 pt for the Daily Offer, got 86 pts today!

rated:
Didn't work for me, FB. Also, Bing is acting weird today, it shows 1 or 15 searches and I've made way more than that...strange. No 30-points either. Usually works great for me...

rated:
Was able to log out of facebook and log back in for the 50 bonus - thanks pakle! Only showing 2 of 15 searches though I've used the bot and manual to do the daily limit - weird....

rated:
blackbullitt said:   Was able to log out of facebook and log back in for the 50 bonus - thanks pakle! Only showing 2 of 15 searches though I've used the bot and manual to do the daily limit - weird....

The bot has not been working for me, for some reason. I have to do the searches manually.

rated:
I find it quickest to do image search and just click on the suggestions.

rated:
I "tremble"/"quiver" on the bot "start" with my touchpad. The numbers go quickly from 50 to 20. That takes care of the 15-pt accounts. Do it 3 times for the 30-pt accounts.

rated:
qmt22 said:   I find it quickest to do image search and just click on the suggestions.

That worked but searches from my "History - Bing" didn't work today as it always has...

rated:
just 15 for today again. i guess bing is NOT my valentine

rated:
How come some people get 30 while the rest of us get only 15?

rated:
aarzi said:   I "tremble"/"quiver" on the bot "start" with my touchpad. The numbers go quickly from 50 to 20. That takes care of the 15-pt accounts. Do it 3 times for the 30-pt accounts.

Tapping space bar is easier than clicking the mouse on a desktop anyway.. Just make sure to close the tab or change the page or else the counter will go negative and it will loop indefinitely.

rated:
Seems like you need a FB account to join.

rated:
Looks great signed in

rated:
I have two Bing accounts. Same computer(different web browsers). Just got this email after placing an order and redeeming my points that I 'earned'

This is the second time it has happened. Anyone else have this issue when using multiple account from the same computer? Once you get this email, you are pretty much done with Bing rewarads for that account (email still works, but you would need another account to earn point).

The other account which have just got the reward and had no issues.
------
We're sorry to let you know that due to an issue with your recent Bing Rewards order it has been cancelled.

For further assistance, please Contact Us and include your Order Confirmation number with your inquiry.

Confirmation Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reward Ordered: $5 Amazon.com Gift Card

Please save this email for your records.

Thanks for being a member of Bing Rewards.
-------

rated:
No points, no deal. Anyway, it is hot.

rated:
bigittyben said:   I have two Bing accounts. Same computer(different web browsers). Just got this email after placing an order and redeeming my points that I 'earned'

This is the second time it has happened. Anyone else have this issue when using multiple account from the same computer? Once you get this email, you are pretty much done with Bing rewarads for that account (email still works, but you would need another account to earn point).

The other account which have just got the reward and had no issues.
------
We're sorry to let you know that due to an issue with your recent Bing Rewards order it has been cancelled.

For further assistance, please Contact Us and include your Order Confirmation number with your inquiry.

Confirmation Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reward Ordered: $5 Amazon.com Gift Card

Please save this email for your records.

Thanks for being a member of Bing Rewards.
-------

My first Amazon GC order on a new account was cancelled but I did not get any email about it. I ordered tango gift card next day and got it with out any problem.

rated:
Microsoft really needs better QC of software development. Bing still thinks its 11:35 pm EST. Lets see if it now refreshes the day searches at 1 am.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Microsoft really needs better QC of software development. Bing still thinks its 11:35 pm EST. Lets see if it now refreshes the day searches at 1 am.they should sync with a google NTP server

rated:
50 pts for signing into FB from Bing today.

rated:
mine's said that for a while now. however, i don't have fb so i won't be able to get that one

rated:
today was 15+1+2

rated:
I got the offer to set my homepage to Bing for 5 pts and my default search to Bing for another 5 pts. Did both to get 10 pts and promptly reset them to what they were before. Works on IE, not sure about other browsers.

rated:
i guess you can change those and then change them back. it's not worth it if you forget to change them back

rated:
morecowbell said:   i guess you can change those and then change them back. it's not worth it if you forget to change them back
Just change them to anything other than Bing, log out then back in, and you should see the offers right away. If you prefer Bing, you can leave it at Bing until the next offer comes around.

rated:
oh, i was saying it's not worth it if you forget to change it away from bing...

rated:
Sign-in today from FB and get 50-points.

rated:
I cant create new account in bing with VPN connection
I want to ask you if there is any other solutions ?

rated:
elhaas1, sent you a PM.

rated:
Just clicked on a link that gives 1 bing point for every 3 searches, up to 30 searches a day until 4/30 for Gold users. I saw the 4/30 date, but once I clicked I see no confirmation that it will be until then. Just have to trust them.

Update: Just found the confirmation:

"Extra credits: Now search & earn up to 30 credits/day. Ends 4/30."

rated:
Hmm, I still have the standard 2/15 points in my dashboard. Was it a special targeted link?

rated:
I went through explorer (usually go through firefox), and had cleared and deleted all the history and temporary files from both firefox and explorer last week. Did have to hit a link that said 'Gold Status perk'.

Here is a screenshot.

rated:
Just so You know, if You get a "Gold" status $5 Amazon GC is just 475 points.

rated:
kirkpich2312 said:   Just so You know, if You get a "Gold" status $5 Amazon GC is just 475 points.

With Gold status, you can also buy the Tango card for 470 points and buy a $5 Amazon gift card from tangocard.com or other cards they offer. I can usually buy both in the mornings and receive them in the same day. An extra step for an Amazon gift card, but save 5 points.

rated:
I just keep buying 400 Microsfot pts for xbox 360 for 475 Bing points.

rated:
EdLuva said:   kirkpich2312 said:   Just so You know, if You get a "Gold" status $5 Amazon GC is just 475 points.

With Gold status, you can also buy the Tango card for 470 points and buy a $5 Amazon gift card from tangocard.com or other cards they offer. I can usually buy both in the mornings and receive them in the same day. An extra step for an Amazon gift card, but save 5 points.


Good to know... thanks

They seem to be secretive about their gift cards... how do you see the cards and points needed prior to redeeming a tangocard?

rated:
ZombieHunter said:   EdLuva said:   kirkpich2312 said:   Just so You know, if You get a "Gold" status $5 Amazon GC is just 475 points.

With Gold status, you can also buy the Tango card for 470 points and buy a $5 Amazon gift card from tangocard.com or other cards they offer. I can usually buy both in the mornings and receive them in the same day. An extra step for an Amazon gift card, but save 5 points.


Good to know... thanks

They seem to be secretive about their gift cards... how do you see the cards and points needed prior to redeeming a tangocard?


http://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000006?meru=%252f

This is the Bing Tango Card page. It shows both non-Gold and Gold prices. Add it as your goal. You may need to remove the Amazon card as your goal first. Hopefully that answered your question.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   I went through explorer (usually go through firefox), and had cleared and deleted all the history and temporary files from both firefox and explorer last week. Did have to hit a link that said 'Gold Status perk'.

Here is a screenshot.
for some reason this doesn't show up for me in firefox or chrome (i don't have iE)

rated:
I rec'd the 30 pts/day Gold offer on only 1 of my 3 Bing accounts.

rated:
I only have one, so that's why I thought it was an offer for everyone.

Don't know if it matters, but I do max searches M-F, and alwasy forget on the weekends, so maybe it is targeted to those that do not maximize it every day. Don't know if reseting the history and cookies had anything to do with it (probably not)./

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.