• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Posting in HD since it'll be mor elikely to be noticed here...

Just a heads up, I received an email from Audible giving me a free 3 month Audible membership to give away to a friend..
It has a peronsalized link in it, so no point is sharing, but it might be worth checking your junk folders for it.
Obviously the gift memebership goes to DW to redeem for me.

As always YMMV, you may not get the same gift as I did..

Member Summary

Audible Gift membership (23.75kB)
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer

Thanks for the heads up. I checked the email I use for Audible, and do indeed have one in there...they're usually just blabbing about buying extra books which I never do, so thanks for the heads up not to delete it!

Edit to update: My offer was actually 3 free 3 month memberships to give out...you indicated that it only had one to give? Might be different for different people?

Only one for me, glad you noticed and got 3!

Does one of my wonderful Fat Walletier's have a friend gift membership they might want to give.......to me

Likewise, if anyone has any extra memberships, please let me know.

Will send Karma your way.

extra memberships would be great, Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014