HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THERE NORELCO SHAVER REBATE?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I SUBMITTED A 30.00 REBATE IN NOVEMBER FROM THE NORELCO SHAVER. AND NOT RECEIVED IT YET.
I ALSO CHECKED THE STATUS ON LINE AND SAYS I DONT EXCIST .]
HAS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM? OR MAYBE ITS STILL EARLY.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I WOULD SAY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. YOU SHOULD TRY TO CONTACT ANY NUMBER OR E-MAIL ADDRESS ON THE REBATE FORM.

stoushr said:   I SUBMITTED A 30.00 REBATE IN NOVEMBER FROM THE NORELCO SHAVER. AND NOT RECEIVED IT YET.
I ALSO CHECKED THE STATUS ON LINE AND SAYS I DONT EXCIST .]
HAS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM? OR MAYBE ITS STILL EARLY.

smh, where does one begin ?

I would also suggest some anger management course. No need to yell...

Phone the rebate company because sometimes results differ whether you call or check online. 1-800-243-3050.

I have the same issue, status does not show my submission.
Anyone received this $30 rebate.

I just got a postcard from Philips saying that I don't qualify for the $30 rebate because Amazon deducted $30 from the item already. Anyone have the same issue?

Bigger & original thread about Philips' not honoring rebate. Some folks have gotten partial or full rebates from Amazon. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1141764/?start=360

I also have not received my rebate for $30 from them yet. It has been more than 3 month already. So disappointed

you should call philips norelco rebate customer service: 1800 243-3050. I just call them to complain about that. They said they already discounted the product.

I have not received it and it has been about 11 weeks. Status on mine:

For this search criteria, we have not received any rebate or offer forms at this time.
Please check back in a few days.

Yes, I had purchased 2 at Christmas time & followed all the rules & have not received anything yet either. Getting slightly irritated sinec they were not cheap to begin with!! I am trying to contact someone from the company in regards to the situation. I will keep posting if I hear something & maybe you can do the same. Thanks

I had forgotten about the rebate until I was going through some random papers on my desk. I had made a copy of everything. Mailed the rebate form on 01/06/12. 8-10 weeks would have been by 03/12/12. Today is 04/17/12, now 14 weeks out. I tried to call this morning, but unfortunately they were not open yet (of course!). I purchased the razor that was on sale at Costco (original price $179. Sale price $154, and was told I could print my $30 rebate form from the Costco website, so if anyone at Norelco tells me it's already been discounted I will be understandably annoyed as the discount was $25 NOT $30. I, however, have a feeling that I'm probably SOL.

don't give up - I sent mine in January and after reading all these posts had given up. it arrived yesterday, 6/23/12

I got screwed out of mine. I received a postcard a while back saying I used a $10 off manf coupon which made my rebate invalid... for whatever reason. B@stards!

finally I received mine. I have bugged them every 5 weeks, every time they repeated that it will take 4-6 weeks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014