Find out who are your neighbors

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
rated:
Find out who are your neighbors

http://scriptimax.com/project/whitepages/

This may come in handy OR Totally MISUSED.
Do you know your neighbors? The internet does. Try this.
Just go to the website and put in your address and you will get EVERYONE'S name and address around your neighborhood.
White Pages - for your neighborhood . This is truly amazing...and could be useful. Go to website:

http://scriptimax.com/project/whitepages/

Enter your address, and up comes a map of your area...and a list of all neighbors and their phone numbers! (About 75 houses around you)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
If it did, it would show me as the owner of the property at the addresses I looked up and one is not even on there, anot... (more)

Mickie3 (Feb. 08, 2012 @ 1:09p) |

Those state websites list information for properties that the OP's website leaves blank, sometimes even copies of the de... (more)

larrymoencurly (Feb. 09, 2012 @ 11:29a) |

Or the $16 Property squatter has registered the title in his name and you didn't notice yet

http://realestate.aol.com/bl... (more)

forbin4040 (Feb. 09, 2012 @ 1:21p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow that is messed up when I typed in my neighborhood all the houses were listed by SPOUSE. Eeek

That's pretty crazy stuff. Thanks op.

Wow! That can be helpful!

forbin4040 said:   Wow that is messed up when I typed in my neighborhood all the houses were listed by SPOUSE. Eeek

Apparently my house is owned by one of our cats with my wife's maiden name!

Where are they getting this info from? And why doesn't the cat pay the property taxes?

No info found. Thank you P.O. Box and Google voice.

Ha, looks like my neighbors somehow have a fake name, (or haven't told us their real name). I know they've been dealing w/possible foreclosure...

Most of the junk mail formely addresed to 'Resident of 123 Sesame Street' will now be addresed to 'Big Bird, 123 Sesame Street'.

What the hell!!! My house is listed with my 13 year old sons name, and HIS cell phone number!!!!

Old info, did not have that land line for almost 2 years already.

BlueLetterD said:   Old info, did not have that land line for almost 2 years already.Agree. The map and info don't reflect newer houses that have been up for at least two years...

ganda said:   forbin4040 said:   Wow that is messed up when I typed in my neighborhood all the houses were listed by SPOUSE. Eeek

Where are they getting this info from? And why doesn't the cat pay the property taxes?

That's that rebate you sent in years ago...

Ok - not so old - one of the addresses is maybe a year or so old. It was DEFINITELY pulled from a rebate

ganda said:   forbin4040 said:   Wow that is messed up when I typed in my neighborhood all the houses were listed by SPOUSE. Eeek

Our home is listed in our son's name...why isn't he paying the taxes?

Typing your address in allows the site to correlate your Ip address with what you enter... And plant a cookie...

I live in an apartment, and it has residents listed by unit number.

Not only does it have the names wrong, but it even has the houses wrong on the map. It shows my house two over from where it actually is which corresponds to someone else's house.

Maps in my neighborhood are about 7 years old based on the aerial photos showing construction on some of my neighbors homes. Bing maps has much more recent data so I am wondering if they are using a beta server for their map overlays. Some of the info is definitely not correct, I wouldn't put much faith in the value of the data yet.

What is even more pathetic is that my dad's name came up as the owner of my house. He doesn't pay shitz with his $400/month social security.

My street doesn't show up on the map... fairly new construction.

i already know them via the old fashioned way -imagine that

My mother is still alive!!!!!

NOT listed as "safe site" on McAfee site testor.

Our house isn't listed when we search by our neighbors address. When we search by our address, apparently the 13 year old kid who lives across the street owns out home.

We have two listed phone numbers. We should show up on any normal list. However, this clearly is not a normal list. God knows what they're using as a data source.

LOL, have only owned the place for since 1986, so no idea where the name they show as the property owner came from. Has someone's name and cell number that I have never heard of before listed as owner. All other neighbors are either spouses or kids of residents. This site is a boatload of chit!

That is pretty cool.

They need to update their pictures though. My house is not even being built at the time of the picture and we have lived for 4.5 years.

The site is junk, but green for a fun topic.

pietromoon said:   i already know them via the old fashioned way -imagine that

yeah love how the website says you can "connect with your neighbors" by searching for them on the webpage. We don't wanna physically go out and meet them and exchange names, that is creepy...

I live in a condo, most of the neighbors are listed with unit number and phone number it skips a few of them though. Not happy about my phone number is showing when I have an unlisted number.

I don't know how my dad's name is listed on my property address b/c he had nothing to do whatsoever w/ me buying this home.

I did some google searches and found this http://thebigandrew.blogspot.com/2012/02/wanna-connect-with-your... . Hmm.. Interesting!

When I searched my info it was spot on. I deleted it. Then I noticed they partnered with a company called "MyLife"....also had the info. Had to call them up and request it be deleted.

This personal data aggregation stuff is scary...I'm sure they deleted it, but it will probably re-appear soon enough.

Organize a Block Party•Select your neighbors from a map
•Auto-send first class postcard invitations

I might do this to get neighbors to slow down speeding. Can it be anonymous??

Mine is listed with a fictitious name that I've used for freebies and magazine subscriptions.

nneelix said:   Maps in my neighborhood are about 7 years old based on the aerial photos showing construction on some of my neighbors homes. Bing maps has much more recent data so I am wondering if they are using a beta server for their map overlays. Some of the info is definitely not correct, I wouldn't put much faith in the value of the data yet.

I'm not putting any faith in it at all. I gave my mother's address, where she's lived for 35 years. Her name didn't come up. My name came up at that address, nine names down the list. The number one listing at that address is someone I've never heard of.

EradicateSpam said:   Typing your address in allows the site to correlate your Ip address with what you enter... And plant a cookie...

Not me, I put a tin foil hat on my modem.

alamo11 said:   What the hell!!! My house is listed with my 13 year old sons name, and HIS cell phone number!!!!Is that why his FICA score is 850?

larrymoencurly said:   alamo11 said:   What the hell!!! My house is listed with my 13 year old sons name, and HIS cell phone number!!!!Is that why his FICA score is 850?

How'd you jump to that conclusion?

Skipping 4 Messages...
Mickie3 said:   LOL, have only owned the place for since 1986, so no idea where the name they show as the property owner came from. Has someone's name and cell number that I have never heard of before listed as owner. All other neighbors are either spouses or kids of residents. This site is a boatload of chit!Or the $16 Property squatter has registered the title in his name and you didn't notice yet

http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2012/02/07/kenneth-robinson-16-sq...

Or your house is listed on the Econohomes website for sale without having a title

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014