• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
payLo by Virgin Mobile - Free Month of Service YMMV
I just got an email from payLo by Virgin Mobile that said I will get a FREE month of service no strings attached.

I just restarted the phone and topped up so that means I will be able to use this credit for next month. Check out your emails. Might just be customers that haven't topped for awhile (my case 3 months).

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/

H_O / OP / SD

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pat, I'd like to buy a consonant, "w"!

Rule #47: If they can't afford to spell their own brand's name, you're getting the shaft as a customer!

Seriously though, cool deal. Anyone seen something like this for T-Mobile monthly 4g pre-paid? I'm such a deadbeat though, I pay my bill so probably won't get offered a free month of service...

Same thing just happened to me I wanted to give my old VM phone to my aunt. I havnt used the phone in 5 months.they gave me a free month of service when I tried to activate it for her. I also tried to change the number but they want u to add $10 bucks to the account so she did.... LOL I give my aunt a free phone and free month of service and today is her Bday...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014