• filter:
  • 116171819 20
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
SlamminMOFO said:   
I dont really give a crap but when iif they are going to red for me pointing out a fact, they need to get a self evaluation and learn where things are to be posted and even offer up a deal once in a while rather than to scour FW looking to red people inappropriately..

  Speculating about why you got red will not get you anywhere. 
 While I do appreciate your thoughts about sharing, but you actually posted a topic that has been on FW from 8-16 and then complained about the poster not posting in the correct class action forum. 
 

rated:
SlamminMOFO said:   
Claymore said:   And who gives a rip about getting red?  Do you get paid for excess green?  Penalized for excess red? 

Crap, did I forget to sign up for something? 

 

  I dont really give a crap but when iif they are going to red for me pointing out a fact, they need to get a self evaluation and learn where things are to be posted and even offer up a deal once in a while rather than to scour FW looking to red people inappropriately..

  I gave you red for complaining about getting red.  Posts discussing the merits of red and green (including this one) do nothing but clutter up threads. Nobody wants to read ten posts discussing how something should have been received.

rated:
rite said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   
I dont really give a crap but when iif they are going to red for me pointing out a fact, they need to get a self evaluation and learn where things are to be posted and even offer up a deal once in a while rather than to scour FW looking to red people inappropriately..

  Speculating about why you got red will not get you anywhere. 
 While I do appreciate your thoughts about sharing, but you actually posted a topic that has been on FW from 8-16 and then complained about the poster not posting in the correct class action forum. 

  Wasn't a complaint at all.. It was pointing it out.  There is a huge difference.  So, you go through life with the tude that if someone points something out to you that is incorrect, you fault them for it?  Seriously?  That's the real issue.

Also... posted on 8/16 you say... Have you read anything in this thread?  I, and others, did not see it there because THIS (DD) is where we come to look for class actions.... not in finance.

 

rated:
homersboy6 said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   
Claymore said:   And who gives a rip about getting red?  Do you get paid for excess green?  Penalized for excess red? 

Crap, did I forget to sign up for something? 

 

  I dont really give a crap but when iif they are going to red for me pointing out a fact, they need to get a self evaluation and learn where things are to be posted and even offer up a deal once in a while rather than to scour FW looking to red people inappropriately..

  I gave you red for complaining about getting red.  Posts discussing the merits of red and green (including this one) do nothing but clutter up threads. Nobody wants to read ten posts discussing how something should have been received.

  The post wasn't about that at all...  maybe you should have followed it more closely if it bothers you that I pointed out that the original post was in wrong area after the fact that it was pointed out to me that it was already posted..  And THEN the reds started... before I even mentioned anything else. And THEN I updated my post.  What I see is a low tolerance for me stating that the post belonged in DD.... which it should be in.  

This was the initial response from me...  "Ahhh.. I see... Somebody posted in the wrong area"  <--- A complaint?  Whaaaaat?  really?

I have no issues keeping class actions to myself in the future and good deals.  

What have you two contributed lately?  Ya.. thought so

rated:
Other than a user with a connection to a summer month, I think MOST people do not search for class action postings anywhere. They are much more likely to see a posting for a product that they have used and see that they are eligible for a class action.

rated:
Dear Claimant:
On July 24, 2014, you were sent an email advising you that all appeals in the LCD Indirect Purchaser Class Action Settlement had been dismissed and that the final steps necessary to disburse recoveries to Claimants were proceeding. This email is to provide you with an update on the status of these claim processing activities and the anticipated schedule for distributing checks. You will not receive any further email updates on the status of these procedures unless there is some significant unforeseen delay.
We have now completed the claim audit/verification process. Class Counsel and the Attorneys General submitted a motion seeking approval from the Court to disburse payments to Claimants. The Court is currently scheduled to consider the motion on October 17, 2014. After Court approval is granted, distribution checks will be mailed. It is anticipated that this will occur within four weeks of Court Approval.
You are being sent this email because you filed a claim. Receipt of this email does not mean that your claim has been deemed eligible. If you would like to know if anything further is needed for your claim, or if you have questions, email the Notice Administrator at info@lcdclass.com or call the toll-free hotline at 1-855-225-1886. Additionally, please let us know if your address changes.

Please visit the website, www.lcdclass.com for future updates and the status of the court proceedings.
Thank you,
Notice Administrator

rated:
received $1 from barkwell v. Sprint

rated:
Neidman said:   Other than a user with a connection to a summer month, I think MOST people do not search for class action postings anywhere. They are much more likely to see a posting for a product that they have used and see that they are eligible for a class action.
see a posting for a product that they MIGHT have used and see that they are eligible for a class action.

rated:
Truvia class action:
https://secure.dahladmin.com/CGL/PreClaimFilingFormNewClaimant
No proof necessary for up to 19 units.

rated:
the transunion settlement was from a long time ago, and I have moved a couple of times already. is there anyway for me to contact the claims admin to update my current address and request a reissue? i tried to call the 866 number but can't get a live person.
any help would be appreciated.

rated:
Received $45.99 check today from www.humphreysclassactionsettlement.com

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014