• filter:
  • 116171819 20
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
SlamminMOFO said:   
I dont really give a crap but when iif they are going to red for me pointing out a fact, they need to get a self evaluation and learn where things are to be posted and even offer up a deal once in a while rather than to scour FW looking to red people inappropriately..

Speculating about why you got red will not get you anywhere. 
 While I do appreciate your thoughts about sharing, but you actually posted a topic that has been on FW from 8-16 and then complained about the poster not posting in the correct class action forum. 

rated:
SlamminMOFO said:   
Claymore said:   And who gives a rip about getting red?  Do you get paid for excess green?  Penalized for excess red? 

Crap, did I forget to sign up for something? 

I dont really give a crap but when iif they are going to red for me pointing out a fact, they need to get a self evaluation and learn where things are to be posted and even offer up a deal once in a while rather than to scour FW looking to red people inappropriately..

I gave you red for complaining about getting red.  Posts discussing the merits of red and green (including this one) do nothing but clutter up threads. Nobody wants to read ten posts discussing how something should have been received.

rated:
rite said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   

Speculating about why you got red will not get you anywhere. 
 While I do appreciate your thoughts about sharing, but you actually posted a topic that has been on FW from 8-16 and then complained about the poster not posting in the correct class action forum. 

Wasn't a complaint at all.. It was pointing it out.  There is a huge difference.  So, you go through life with the tude that if someone points something out to you that is incorrect, you fault them for it?  Seriously?  That's the real issue.

Also... posted on 8/16 you say... Have you read anything in this thread?  I, and others, did not see it there because THIS (DD) is where we come to look for class actions.... not in finance.

rated:
homersboy6 said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   
Claymore said:   And who gives a rip about getting red?  Do you get paid for excess green?  Penalized for excess red? 

Crap, did I forget to sign up for something? 

I gave you red for complaining about getting red.  Posts discussing the merits of red and green (including this one) do nothing but clutter up threads. Nobody wants to read ten posts discussing how something should have been received.

The post wasn't about that at all...  maybe you should have followed it more closely if it bothers you that I pointed out that the original post was in wrong area after the fact that it was pointed out to me that it was already posted..  And THEN the reds started... before I even mentioned anything else. And THEN I updated my post.  What I see is a low tolerance for me stating that the post belonged in DD.... which it should be in.  

This was the initial response from me...  "Ahhh.. I see... Somebody posted in the wrong area"  <--- A complaint?  Whaaaaat?  really?

I have no issues keeping class actions to myself in the future and good deals.  

What have you two contributed lately?  Ya.. thought so

rated:
Other than a user with a connection to a summer month, I think MOST people do not search for class action postings anywhere. They are much more likely to see a posting for a product that they have used and see that they are eligible for a class action.

rated:
Dear Claimant:
On July 24, 2014, you were sent an email advising you that all appeals in the LCD Indirect Purchaser Class Action Settlement had been dismissed and that the final steps necessary to disburse recoveries to Claimants were proceeding. This email is to provide you with an update on the status of these claim processing activities and the anticipated schedule for distributing checks. You will not receive any further email updates on the status of these procedures unless there is some significant unforeseen delay.
We have now completed the claim audit/verification process. Class Counsel and the Attorneys General submitted a motion seeking approval from the Court to disburse payments to Claimants. The Court is currently scheduled to consider the motion on October 17, 2014. After Court approval is granted, distribution checks will be mailed. It is anticipated that this will occur within four weeks of Court Approval.
You are being sent this email because you filed a claim. Receipt of this email does not mean that your claim has been deemed eligible. If you would like to know if anything further is needed for your claim, or if you have questions, email the Notice Administrator at info@lcdclass.com or call the toll-free hotline at 1-855-225-1886. Additionally, please let us know if your address changes.

Please visit the website, www.lcdclass.com for future updates and the status of the court proceedings.
Thank you,
Notice Administrator

rated:
received $1 from barkwell v. Sprint

rated:
Neidman said:   Other than a user with a connection to a summer month, I think MOST people do not search for class action postings anywhere. They are much more likely to see a posting for a product that they have used and see that they are eligible for a class action.
see a posting for a product that they MIGHT have used and see that they are eligible for a class action.

rated:
Truvia class action:
https://secure.dahladmin.com/CGL/PreClaimFilingFormNewClaimant
No proof necessary for up to 19 units.

rated:
the transunion settlement was from a long time ago, and I have moved a couple of times already. is there anyway for me to contact the claims admin to update my current address and request a reissue? i tried to call the 866 number but can't get a live person.
any help would be appreciated.

rated:
Received $45.99 check today from www.humphreysclassactionsettlement.com

rated:
LORENW said:   $45.82 from B Bakery for me
  Got the same.
[q=Squeezer99;18683551 said:]Received $45.99 check today from www.humphreysclassactionsettlement.com

Got $71 and change.

Now pay attention.

The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) is a Federal program, blah, blah, blah to compensate people who(sic) may have been injured by certain vaccines. 1-800-338-2382 or www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation.

Also 1-800-CDC-INFO or www.cdc.gov/flu.

Vaccines hurt, thus............

rated:

Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) is a Federal program, blah, blah, blah to compensate people who(sic) may have been injured by certain vaccines. 1-800-338-2382 or www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation. 

Also 1-800-CDC-INFO or www.cdc.gov/flu. 

Vaccines hurt, thus............

Looks you would need more than just an "it hurts" to claim compensation for this.

You may file a claim if you believe you were injured by a vaccine; if you are the parent or legal guardian of a child or disabled adult believed to have been injured by a vaccine; or the legal representative of the estate of a deceased individual whose death you believe was caused by a vaccine. An injury must have lasted for more than 6 months after the vaccine was given or resulted in a hospital stay and surgery.All claims must be filed with the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and must include the claim (or petition) and two copies, a Court of Federal Claims cover sheet, medical records and/or other documentation, and a $400 filing fee.Compensation varies, depending on the injury, and can include as much as $250,000 for pain and suffering, lost earnings, legal fees, and/or a reasonable amount for past and future care. For a death, you may receive as much as $250,000 for the estate and legal fees.You must file your claim within 3 years after the first symptom of the vaccine injury or within 2 years of a death and 4 years after the start of the first symptom of the vaccine injury that resulted in the death.

rated:
Received an email just now on the Lenovo Laptop WiFi Settlement.

============================
Subject:  Lenovo Laptop Wi-Fi Settlement
Attachment:  Notice and Claim Form

If you purchased a Lenovo IdeapadŽ model U310 or U410 Ultrabook computer in the United States at any time, please carefully read the attached Notice that was authorized by a Federal Court because your legal rights might be affected.  For additional information, please visit www.lenovolaptopwifisettlement.com
===========================

That website is not yet functional, but email had a PDF claim form attached, which I'll upload here.  Suit claims defective wi-fi implementation on those laptops. Compensation is free repair + warranty extension or $100 cash or $250 credit for shopping online at Lenovo, plus reimbursement of any prior expenses to fix the problem.

ETA: That website is now functional, including a downloadable version of the claim form and online submission. 

rated:
zaxon said:   the transunion settlement was from a long time ago, and I have moved a couple of times already. is there anyway for me to contact the claims admin to update my current address and request a reissue? i tried to call the 866 number but can't get a live person.
any help would be appreciated.

I moved and had no problem receiving mine at my current address. When you moved, did you use the change-of-address form from the USPS and have your mail forwarded to your new address? They should have been able to get your current address through the USPS, if you filed an address change with them.

rated:
got a $32.10 check today from Delacruz v Cytosport.

rated:
Godspeed for heads-up: www.CytoSportSettlement.com

rated:
Just got a 122.85 check from Apple for a warranty settlement.

rated:
Got $146.25 from Apple for warranty settlement.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014