• filter:
  • 114151617 18
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just received my Nearly Naked class action check for 8.30 yesterday..... because it was class action, and out of California, only a fraction the "settled" claims amounts were paid out....I am awaiting transcripts from that case to read for myself.... You can be sure that defense counsel received every million they had proposed to receive....lol...Sad, but true, and I also had receipts!

rated:
dmicohen said:   Just received my Nearly Naked class action check for 8.30 yesterday..... because it was class action, and out of California, only a fraction the "settled" claims amounts were paid out....I am awaiting transcripts from that case to read for myself.... You can be sure that defense counsel received every million they had proposed to receive....lol...Sad, but true, and I also had receipts!
  what was the expected amount b4 receiving $8.30 check?

rated:
Received my class action check from Garden City Group/GCG. However, since I was on a mission, by the time I returned to the states to find the check, it was already expired since it was marked "void after 90 days." I mailed it back to GCG 6 months ago, but never received a response of any kind. Now what?

rated:
zubba said:   Received my class action check from Garden City Group/GCG. However, since I was on a mission, by the time I returned to the states to find the check, it was already expired since it was marked "void after 90 days." I mailed it back to GCG 6 months ago, but never received a response of any kind. Now what?
  any link to this class action (expired is OK)? any Direct Deposit option?

rated:
Does AugustFour ever quit with the nonsense. If not for his posts this thread would be so much more enjoyable to read.

rated:
Just got one for just about every product I bought for my first child: www.babyproductsantitrustsettlement.com

rated:
outtawhack said:   Just got one for just about every product I bought for my first child: www.babyproductsantitrustsettlement.com
  could you post the amounts (did you get checks)?

rated:
Got an e-mail this morning that the appeal in the LCD panel class action was dismissed and they are going to start moving forward with disbursing the nickels. Could not find the thread devoted to that settlement with searching, but did find this one. Hope this is not repeat information

rated:
are disbursed nickels over $10?

rated:
Dear Claimant:Yesterday you received an email regarding the status of the LCD Indirect Purchaser Class Action Settlement. Unfortunately, that email contained the wrong URL for the settlement website. This has been corrected in the email below, which now contains the correct website and email addresses. We are sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

rated:
AugustFour said:   
Dear Claimant:Yesterday you received an email regarding the status of the LCD Indirect Purchaser Class Action Settlement. Unfortunately, that email contained the wrong URL for the settlement website. This has been corrected in the email below, which now contains the correct website and email addresses. We are sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Maybe if you posted the correct URL?

rated:
www.lcdclass.com
the website said $25, $100, $200 or more depending on the number of lcd screens purchased.

rated:
Yeah lcdclaim was malicious....

rated:
LORENW said:   
AugustFour said:   
LORENW said:   Dreamfields Pasta Settlement

I just got an email from this one, here is a claim form

https://dreamfieldssettlement.com/

thanks! how much can we expect?

$30

Too bad this one didn't allow the actual amount
I have about 140 boxes purchased from Amazon that I have receipts for

I did the same, only 30 boxes.

rated:
antidarin said:   Does AugustFour ever quit with the nonsense. If not for his posts this thread would be so much more enjoyable to read.
  Free country.........

rated:
ShakuniMama said:   

Free country.........

Which station ya listening to?

rated:
AugustFour said:   
mizzsparks said:   I am not certain if this is the right place to post this question, but here it goes... Did anyone else receive the Flood Insurance Settlement/Class Action Claim Form from Bank of America? It reads: "All persons who were sent a flood insurance cycle letter by BANA, Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., or Countrywide Home Loans Servicing, LP or who were charged for lender-placed flood insurance by BANA, Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., or Countrywide Home Loans Servicing, LP on or after January 1, 2007 and before April 4, 2014 in connection with a residential mortgage loan, home equity line of credit, reverse mortgage loan, or loan secured by shares in a cooperative housing association."

On the form, it is asking for a list of years in which excess food insurance coverage was purchased. I have since sold that home and cannot remember that information (and no longer have those insurance documents). I wonder if BOA has this data and is willing to part with it.

could the link to this Class Action be posted?

I am just seeing your message. I mailed in the form, so I am not sure of any links.

rated:
got mystery check today from TransUnion Class Action Settlement, Privacy Litigation for $25.80....sound familiar? looks legit, Huntington Bank, Oregon...tia
(my first check, woo! is it safe to cash?)

rated:
sloppyjo said:   got mystery check today from TransUnion Class Action Settlement, Privacy Litigation for $25.80....sound familiar? looks legit, Huntington Bank, Oregon...tia

any link to TransUnion Class Action Settlement? expired claim OK! for reference only.

rated:
Googled case #00-cv-4729  looks like it was back in 2008...could get free credit monitoring option, I chose $....it was for something to do with taking out auto loans, etc. .....sure was a long time coming.

rated:
bank looks good. don't see any problem depositing the check.

rated:
sloppyjo said:   got mystery check today from TransUnion Class Action Settlement, Privacy Litigation for $25.80....sound familiar? looks legit, Huntington Bank, Oregon...tia

Just received a check for the exact same amount today.

rated:
got my 25.80 transunion check today too

rated:
sloppyjo said:   Googled case #00-cv-4729  looks like it was back in 2008...could get free credit monitoring option, I chose $....it was for something to do with taking out auto loans, etc. .....sure was a long time coming.
  http://www.icfe.info/financial-news-press-releases/2008/08-15-Im...

http://www.lb7.uscourts.gov/documents/10-11541.pdf 

rated:
Squeezer99 said:   got my 25.80 transunion check today too

Me too... is it legit ??

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014