• filter:
  • 118192021 22
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Virgil27 said:   We are not ignoring you. Please keep this thread on-topic. You do not have to agree with everything a member posts, but if you are having trouble with a member, please use the Ignore User feature. We will step in if a user is violating the rules.
The problem with that is that on your Mobil version, if you ignore someone, when they post , instead of going to the first unread post, it tells you there is an issue with the thread, and you have to re-read the last page (or two) to find the new info.

rated:
Virgil27 said:   We are not ignoring you. Please keep this thread on-topic. You do not have to agree with everything a member posts, but if you are having trouble with a member, please use the Ignore User feature. We will step in if a user is violating the rules.
  How about when no one agrees with anything the member posts?

rated:
dhilpert said:   
  How about when no one agrees with anything the member posts?

It's not just a matter of disagreement.  It's a matter of posts adding nothing of value whatsoever and severely cluttering the thread.  This is a failure of moderation.  Mods can and do take action when people are doing things the mods don't like or that make things more difficult for others, whether or not it violates any of their written rules.  Inaction here tells us that the mods care more about clicks from "new posts" than about making this a useful forum.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   
The problem with that is that on your Mobil version, if you ignore someone, when they post , instead of going to the first unread post, it tells you there is an issue with the thread, and you have to re-read the last page (or two) to find the new info.

I didn't know this. I will contact my supervisor and see if we can get a bug in for our engineering team to look at fixing the Mobile version. I'm going to be honest: it will probably take a while. It's a busy season and our engineers are backed up. However, the Ignore User function was added to deal with situations like this, and I think it's the best way to resolve this matter. 

rated:
  I didn't know this. I will contact my supervisor and see if we can get a bug in for our engineering team to look at fixing the Mobile version. I'm going to be honest: it will probably take a while. It's a busy season and our engineers are backed up. However, the Ignore User function was added to deal with situations like this, and I think it's the best way to resolve this matter. 
  Since we've got your attention. Can you get this thread stickied? Thank you. 

rated:
mikejensen said:   

Sure. I've just stickied it. 

rated:
Now back to getting rid of AugustFour. The hell with ignoring him, get rid of him(her). He is using your forum to exchange information with the sole purpose of committing FRAUD.

rated:
Muscle Milk check today, $32.10

rated:
Virgil27 said:   
MilleniumBuc said:   

NO! As already noted earlier in this thread:
  "Please Note:Ignoring topics or messages is only supported when using the "Modern" version
of the forums. You can change your forums version here " 
So can't ignore if not using modern version -- that I am NOT going to use.
While you are at it with your boss, please have that put in classic version as well that many here would want to continue to use.

rated:
mikejensen said:   

I've asked that several times in the past year or two, and they've said "no", so good for you for getting it stickied!  
[It was actually stickied at one point (prior to my asking) and then they decided to unsticky it and it seemed to be a firm policy to keep it that way - I'm not sure why.]

rated:
Just got $59.95 from the Nasal Ease settlement.

rated:
nonameisgood said:   https://lcdclass.com/

I filed for this CAL due to seeing this thread over a year ago.  I expected another check like the one I received from the eBay CAL ($0.13).  I was pleasantly surprised to receive a check for $130!

Thank you ...

rated:
Hey August 4 did anyone tell you I just got $1,520.00 from a settlement?

rated:
Cosby accuser plans class action lawsuit for alleged sex assaults.
Maybe AugustFour can get in on this one too?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/cosby-accuser-plans-class-suit-alleged-sex-assaults-article-1.2021751

rated:
sloppy don't give him/her any ideas

rated:
Even if AugustFour wasn't born when this was going on, they'd probably submit a claim!

rated:
Please stop taunting the troll.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014