• filter:
  • 114151617 18
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just received my Nearly Naked class action check for 8.30 yesterday..... because it was class action, and out of California, only a fraction the "settled" claims amounts were paid out....I am awaiting transcripts from that case to read for myself.... You can be sure that defense counsel received every million they had proposed to receive....lol...Sad, but true, and I also had receipts!

rated:
dmicohen said:   Just received my Nearly Naked class action check for 8.30 yesterday..... because it was class action, and out of California, only a fraction the "settled" claims amounts were paid out....I am awaiting transcripts from that case to read for myself.... You can be sure that defense counsel received every million they had proposed to receive....lol...Sad, but true, and I also had receipts!
  what was the expected amount b4 receiving $8.30 check?

rated:
Received my class action check from Garden City Group/GCG. However, since I was on a mission, by the time I returned to the states to find the check, it was already expired since it was marked "void after 90 days." I mailed it back to GCG 6 months ago, but never received a response of any kind. Now what?

rated:
zubba said:   Received my class action check from Garden City Group/GCG. However, since I was on a mission, by the time I returned to the states to find the check, it was already expired since it was marked "void after 90 days." I mailed it back to GCG 6 months ago, but never received a response of any kind. Now what?
  any link to this class action (expired is OK)? any Direct Deposit option?

rated:
Does AugustFour ever quit with the nonsense. If not for his posts this thread would be so much more enjoyable to read.

rated:
Just got one for just about every product I bought for my first child: www.babyproductsantitrustsettlement.com

rated:
outtawhack said:   Just got one for just about every product I bought for my first child: www.babyproductsantitrustsettlement.com
  could you post the amounts (did you get checks)?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014